Reviews for Black Fortunes
Rebe Marauder chapter 21 . 10/31/2020
I love magical weddings! And what household will Sirius and Lucius's baby be heir to? House Black, House Malfoy, or both?
Rebe Marauder chapter 20 . 10/31/2020
Pregnant! Sirius is pregnant! It's amazingly cool! Will he be called Draco or will he bear another name since Draco still wouldn't have to be born until three years later?
Rebe Marauder chapter 19 . 10/31/2020
I have reread the beginning of the chapter. So is James the one trying to get Regulus's attention? Will that end in dark love? Awwww! Jegulus! For some reason I like that couple.
Rebe Marauder chapter 18 . 10/31/2020
Lily reminds me of Hermione in some fics. I didn't expect it but it makes sense. I like this twist because she's always the good and easygoing one. I'm not saying I don't appreciate that, I do, but a change is interesting.
Rebe Marauder chapter 17 . 10/31/2020
I liked the change in class. It is interesting and I would like to read more about it.
Rebe Marauder chapter 16 . 10/31/2020
I laugh in Voldemort's face. He's going to be very disappointed because powerful people won't support him.
Rebe Marauder chapter 15 . 10/31/2020
They are engaged! I love!
Rebe Marauder chapter 14 . 10/31/2020
I laughed in true Bellatrix style with this chapter. I love.
Rebe Marauder chapter 13 . 10/31/2020
I was going to ask about Voldemort, but my questions are being answered as I read. So Walburga and Cygnus made Regulus, Narcissa and Bellatrix join the Dark Lord and due to their marriages, did the Lestrange and Malfoys join as well? So Voldie would get a lot of money for her campaigns, right? So with the contracts dissolved, The Dark Lord will not have the Black sisters, the Lestrange brothers, or Lucius. I'm wrong?
Rebe Marauder chapter 12 . 10/31/2020
I guessed it! This is very interesting!
Rebe Marauder chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?! Well ... I want to scream like a crazy fangirl! This I did not expect and ... Imagine that I scream with excitement and delight with force.
Who could help Lucius? Remus?
Rebe Marauder chapter 10 . 10/31/2020
Did someone abuse Sirius? Was it your grandfather Acturus? Was it your uncle Cygnus? Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods! Was it anything more sinister than that?
Rebe Marauder chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
Yes ... Sirius can be very stubborn when he wants to. Ah, Dumbles will lose his power ...
Rebe Marauder chapter 8 . 10/30/2020
I love courtship with its rules. They are romantic.
Rebe Marauder chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
First of all, I will not say this as criticism or dislike. I will only express my surprise about it. What what what what what what? James and Lily won't be together? Now I'm going to be intrigued all the time until I find out! Or could they get back together? This story is getting me! I love these plot twists!
3,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »