Reviews for Black Fortunes
Rebe Marauder chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
I know it was said that James was spoiled, but I was shocked. Anyway, I love the story
Rebe Marauder chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
I have a lot of questions, but I'm sure they will all be answered during the chapters so I'm going to keep reading. I hope Sirius gives his father a chance.
Rebe Marauder chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
And now I imagine the face Ron or even Hermione must be making and I can't help but laugh out loud.
Rebe Marauder chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
Why this decision by Harry to sit there? I am curious. Walburga ... A very bitter woman. Will she have a portrait in Grymauld?
Rebe Marauder chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
I'm excited because I've never read, that I can remember, an Orion / Harry story. Oh, there was one where Harry was reborn as Iris Potter, I think.
Rebe Marauder chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Hi! I am beginning to read the story and the first chapter has caught my attention. It is really interesting. Sorry if some of my words have a strange meaning. I am using google translator to comment
DemonWolf25 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
I find it kinda funny that Harry lost his memories but everything is going his way.
DemonWolf25 chapter 10 . 10/9/2020
You have quite a way with words. I am enjoying this story a lot and I may just dive into some of your other stories on here.

I couldnt find you on ao3 though.
Gilded chapter 28 . 9/30/2020
This story was amazing start to finish! Great job!
Xieners chapter 28 . 9/28/2020
I love that this is complete and the part that Harry has grown to be an elegant man in this novel.
Beastinjake506 chapter 28 . 8/29/2020
Why just... Why? I've never really understood the fascination and craze about mpreg and figured I'd give one story a read through but... I still don't understand it what so ever though to each their own I guess
jekjok chapter 13 . 8/19/2020
I have a question though, is the Lestranges that follows the Dark Lord is the same Lestransges at the beginning of the story or they are different branch of the family?
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 7/30/2020
I always find it sad that the thought is to cover one to protect them from harm while placing yourself in harms way instead. Taking the shot meant for someone else might not always be the safest route for all, when giving a shove to the ground and moving in the opposite direction to give the bullet, knife, spear, spell a space to move through. Only if someone is behind would that be appropriate, or finding something that might block or deflect upwards would always be better. So sad how many people lose loved ones to this. There are always alternatives. I realized this years after I had my car accident at 16 years of age. I could only see ‘ravine’ or ‘tree’ as options. I was in my forties when I suddenly realized that I had completely missed the ‘safe’ option. But I had already chosen ‘tree’ and rolled the car in the process. ;)

Hugs and thanks for an amazing story.
Maria Elena chapter 28 . 7/26/2020
Siempre leo fics terminados por qué no me gusta esperar.
Imagina esperar tanto ?! Noooo no me gusta.
Y agradezco en verdad que hayas terminado está historia. Es hermosa. Y realmente también deseo lo mejor para ti y te mando un abrazo desde México deseando que estés bien.
Gracias