Reviews for The New God
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 3 . 4/20
looking forward to updates
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 3/13
I love it and I do hope Naruto meets his dear old dad sometime soon my friend.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/27
I am kind of surprised that Persephone forgave Hades so easily because if this was Hera this guy would have not had it so easy.
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Madgormley chapter 3 . 1/8
Another excellent story i hope to see more chapters for this
sage of six paths 6071 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So basically this is a demigod named naruto with the story line of Herculese? Seems legit
BoomOnGames chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Good story really looking forward to future chapters
darrius212 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Your story is getting better and better now but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Awesome !
reptoholic chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Awesome story it has great potential I hope you decide to finish. I do not know how you plan on finishing later but doing a cross back with hecate would be interesting as it is done a lot with Greek mythology.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Has the chance to be the best Crossover of its kind. Keep up the good work, I hope to see a bad ass naruto that is not afraid to kill. Would be cool if he had some awesome power too since he is not a shinobi.
bigman77 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I liked this story until you screwed up the timeline by having Percy be 16 for the Lightning Thief
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Naruto can defeat a dragon at 8 but can't defeat the minotaur years later? Calling bullshit right there. Was it a way to give Percy rep inside Camp?

Chiron calls Naruto "Mr. Jackson" when he wakes inside the Camp.

More grammar issues.

All that aside, it seems interesting.
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Calling the character Jason again.