Reviews for Sinful
Blainecrisslove chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Love ur story
It so adorable and awesome
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I just found this and since I ADORE hybrid stories I was thrilled to see this one...it's cool to read one where Blaine is a hybrid instead of Kurt being a kitty like in most of them...
lease tell me this story won't be abandoned because I'm already hooked!
Jammster chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
This is amazing. Please write more
Jov chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
This is sinfully hot and I love it!
Shamrock1100 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
OH my God! I am going straight to hell for reading this poor innocent Blaine is getting schooled...
cold kagome chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
omg.. , i love it that was sooo hot and aww blaine is soo cute..wanting to learn how to please kurt.. lol like kurt doing to him. .wow love it
cold kagome chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
omg.. wow i love it.. blaine want kurt to kiss him again, blaine is sooo cute...aww just want to hug him ... ohh o,o omg love it.. aww love that blaine told him that he like the kiss..yay icant wait for more..

you rock**

the-power-of-love chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
oh snap! they are starting to get it on lol. innocentBlaine is so cute in this story.
the-power-of-love chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
awww cute!
Abby chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Hi it's Abby again, um I'm not used to commenting in these things sorry aha! I don't really know how to contact you... What way would be easiest for you? (do you have kik maybe?)
cold kagome chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
omg.. yay kurt kiss at least kurt wasnt forcefull and ask frist..awww i hope kurt doesnt ignored him.. and gentle tell him what happen..awww it seem blaine really like kurt..aww..an it seem he like the kiss too..i cant wait too see what happen next
dollparts118 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
*nosebleed and anime tears* YES
the-power-of-love chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Oh dn poor Kurt he wants Blaine but doesn't at the same time. Blaine is so confuse it hurts me to read that he doesn't understand why Kurt is acting the way that he is but it was a cute and sweet chapter update ASAP
rubberducklover chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I think you write the POV 's very good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ReM0 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
aergserfgawre the cuteness of this story. I can't