Reviews for Amid Falling Stars
reader50 chapter 1 . 11/14
Very interesting. When I started to read I thought the crossover meant part of SG1 team would be there along with the SPN characters. Not that the SG1 team is the SPN charaters. Really? Sam is Daniel, Benny is T'elc , Jo is Sam and Dean is Jack? Not quite what I thought it would be. A strange mixture of SG1 and SPN indeed. Thank you for sharing.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
xD beautiful! I really really enjoy this chapter. Because I was confused on how ANna was not one of the others. Again, fits the story without being redundant and boring. Beautiful! THe only reason you aren't getting a pluthera of reviews is because not everyone is awesome enough to have watched this beautiful series xD
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
cool idea for an AU. keep it up.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
UGH I just LOVE Castiel as an ancient. Briliant. Favorited for sure.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I enjoy the way that you redo the episodes without making them boring or cliché. GOod job!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
ooh I enjoy this interperetation. You keep strong to SG1 while incorporating Supernatural in a good way...I love it!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Interesting re-do of the Winchester story. Seems like a bit of a stretch to substitute all the SG-1 characters with Supernatural characters , but I can see trying to make it work. There is a Community called "Winchester Sci-Fi Adventures - Even the Stars are Weird" and I have added your story to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
As an rabid stargate fan I loved this. You did a great job integrating the story lines while still leavening the characters as themselves. I can't wait to read how Castiel is involved. :)