Reviews for Stay Awhile
lady eyes30 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
i just read your fic and love the direction you were going in with this story all the elements were shaping up to be very interesting. i also found hannah very annoying and unnecessary, i also think you did the right thing killing off quinn, and deb's reaction to it. lets face it she never loved quinn the way she loves dexter . team dedster all the way i noticed it's been a while since you last updated i hope you get over your writers block and get back to it :) here's hoping
Santanella chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I love this fanfic! So many unexpected events and decisions! The only thing I can't accept is about Hannah. Why did Dexter let her go so easy?! She's a treat to his family! I think it's illogical and not typical for Dexter. And I'm really so sorry that you killed Quinn... I think Deb should be more emotional about this, because they were friends (and even more).
But why don't you continue to write this story? I'm pretty sure that it will be very interesting and not just to me! Please update soon!
I wish you inspiration and merry Christmas! :)

Elena
Solia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
:O Great place to end the chapter! I don't have time to read this right now (really shouldn't even have sneaked in this one chapter) but I will definitely be back to read the rest. I'm very intrigued, plus I share the same stance on Hannah as you do. I think your character dialogue is perfect. Spelling and grammar are spot-on, which is always a big winner for me. My only gripe is Jamie's lack of reaction to Hannah. She lives with her brother, a police lieutenant, she's dating a detective, and she works for Dexter, Hannah's ex. How does she not know that Hannah is a baddie?
Otherwise, this story looks good, and I look forward to following you into this fiction :)
Solia
PSiwrotethis chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
loving where this is going. though i do hope you put a little into it of deb's reaction to quinn's death - it seemed as though on the way there they didnt know that he had been killed? deb's like about something happening with quinn made it seem like she was talking about his blood being a match.
i personally think he will die before episode 12 - jc teased that desmond gave an amazing performance around the time episode 10/11 was being filmed so im curious...
either way id love to see it all explored more :)
The L. MMonster chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Finally, Hannah is gone, I couldn't wait for that...

Now, thinks are going to become interesting, so don't take long, will you? The story is very good so far!
The L. MMonster chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
More, please? *-* I am liking it!
ItsCalledSwagBitch chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Whoa. That is intense! Really great job with the writing and please continue soon!
PSiwrotethis chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great start - I actually do think Quinn could possibly be responsible for Cassie's murder /