Reviews for Of Miracles and Courage
RainyDayReader116 chapter 51 . 2/2
I really enjoyed reading this! It's all really well written.
Asyfina chapter 51 . 1/14
LOVE IT!
serena-pearl05 chapter 51 . 12/13/2016
Hey I love the story and I mean loved it, I was looking for a bit of kagami chapter where they create a friendship or sibling like relationship, as well as her twin lookin for a bit of surprise about her character and alex as well... So I am a bit yearning for other stories but it was very well written so kudos to you, I hope you make a sequel when the new anime arrives. And if you could... please please please make separate chapters if she ever said yes to one of them or denied all of them for a date, ohh and if you could make one chapter of kuroko's birthday :)) thank you for reading and making the story
nikkimikaelson chapter 51 . 10/26/2016
I Love the ending totally.. but I was kinda feeling like there's a cliffhanger? You know?
Kami-Kani chapter 51 . 9/26/2016
...*CLAPS LIKE A SEAL* *THROWS ROSES* *GIVES AN OSCAR* *BECO?ES BIGGEST FAN* *DIES BECAUSE Airise-Senpai NOTICED KAMI-KANI*
Rizuki Dhan chapter 51 . 8/13/2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.

And what's with all of those confessions in the end? Who wins?!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/17/2016
Awwwwwwwwwww. The ending was gooooooooooood. Luv this story lots. Thamks for the awesome story! I was binge reading it the whole three hours
ysloser chapter 51 . 6/11/2016
wtf its a cliffhanger NOOO!
Cooliceprincess chapter 51 . 6/11/2016
Hahaha this is entertaining. Any sequel?
Guest97 chapter 51 . 4/29/2016
The story was definitely refreshing than the others cliche stories to say anyway I love the story but would have live to see her and Nijumura end up together.. Oh well.. But good job!
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 51 . 4/13/2016
You should as a sequel or make the episode where it is kurokos birthday
unknownher chapter 51 . 4/10/2016
Okay reread the whole story again. The ending is suuuuuuper cute and sweet but what happened to other things? Like the russian butlers! Coming to tell her about her blood n stuff! And her having super high iq but is keeping it a secret! And her twin sister! What about kasamatsu and kagami ? Do they have feelings for her tooo? Im sorry i just cant get over the fact this story ended :') it was amazing till the end!
pemachoki45 chapter 51 . 3/31/2016
I really loved it...can you please make alternate endings if it is not a trouble especially akashi and nijimura...:)
xcherry91x chapter 51 . 3/6/2016
Aw such a cute way to end it! I can't wait to read the pairings _
Dina Sana chapter 51 . 3/6/2016
The ending was so funny and cute! Will there be a sequel of this focusing more on the pairing? ~