Reviews for Of Miracles and Courage
chibigokugirl chapter 39 . 3/2
KurokoxYuuki!
invisible-gurl chapter 39 . 3/2
the omake was cute lol hmmm are there actually pairings in this? did you have one in mind already or are you going to do a separate chapter for each available candidate? I think I'd prefer epilogues mostly because extra game takes too long... the next chapter for extra game doesn't come out till later this month right?
knbakashi chapter 38 . 2/27
wowwww! i like this story. i love it! i can not wait
meyinet chapter 38 . 2/25
UPDATE ! UPDATE !. read this fanfic in one go, i cant seem to stop once I started reading. hope u update soon, i wonder who will she end up to. keep up the good work author-san. u did I a good job. - new reader / follower.
CherryPop0120 chapter 38 . 2/22
Wow, looking at this makes me wonder why Kuroko kept being friends with them, with the exception of Momoi. Though to be fair, Akashi is bipolar... do you think the others know that or are you writing on the assumption that he just simply cracked? Yuuki really shouldn't be friends with them (besides Kuroko and Momoi really). :P

There are many interpretations, it's all very interesting.

Poor Mayuzumi.
ganbareee! this story going very amazing
continue pls
puffycakes chapter 38 . 2/23
I'm glad I've made your day (((o(*゚゚*)o))) you've made my day for updating and thank you for that (з)- I'm glad if my review helps motivate you hehehe. Looking forward to more of your updates ヾ(@ー@)ノ
CherryPop0120 chapter 37 . 2/20
Hi Airise! I'm too lazy to log in, so I'm sending a message here. :P
GoM harems are always fun to read. :3 You're doing a great job! I've always thought that Fujimaki sensei would earn a lot of money selling the franchise to a game company to make otome games or something.
invisible-gurl chapter 37 . 2/10
sooooo like it's everyonexYuuki pairing? lol on a side note, may I suggest getting someone to proofread? you sometimes change tenses randomly and it gets a little weird after a while... otherwise, great job and please update soon
puffycakes chapter 37 . 2/10
I really hit the jackpot finding this fanfic (((o(*゚゚*)o))) it's really interesting o()o tbh, I was never a fan of ocs but Yuuki just had me like ()人() I honestly don't know who to ship with Yuuki since everyone has their moments with her (Д ) either way, keep up the good work! Just hoping you won't drop or put this story on hiatus ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Lady Syndra chapter 37 . 2/9
Awww Yuuki and Murasakibara were so cuuute. And Yosen as an audience was so funny hahah
CherryPop0120 chapter 36 . 1/24
Hey It's me! I'm just too lazing to log in so I'm reviewing here.
Great chapter - lol harem of GoM really has great potential for an actual DS game if Fujimaki considers it. XD
Clear writing each time - even though harem GoM in fan fiction has always been difficult to pull off without being cliche, you've done it. :3
Lady Syndra chapter 36 . 1/26
I kiiinda ship Yuuki and Nijimura, it's quite funny how the GoM gets pissed over that haha
AkaNeko-chan chapter 36 . 1/25
Protective Midorima is cute Midorima!
I love your OC and this story so much nwn
And this chapters ending was absolutely hilarious *mental image of naked kuroko confessing* XD
Hope u update soon n.n
Hisashi Jeagerjaques chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Seems like Yuuki had alot of secrets keep t to herself. I like how she transit from a cheerful and trusting person to a somewhat aloof yet still caring girl. Would like to see more interactions between her and the miracles. Good job!