Reviews for The End
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
A beautiful and hauntingly sad tribute to the final moments of the game. I appreciated the many characters, especially Double D and T.O.M. His words were true and golden.
Alex Green chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I know the feel. They took one of the best MMO's created and just wiped it clean. And they had the audacity to replace it with that FusionHeroes crap. I remember taking Double D as a guide, having to look up who TOM was after I met him. R.I.P Fusion Fall...
Man of cartoons chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
When i read this story i couldn't believe it was true. But sadly the greatest game i've ever played is going to die. I really liked this story and i loved the game...too bad it's all over.
Lonely-soul101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I can't believe the game is going away... :'(
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Woah-this is deep!
I love it, it pulls at the heart.
superdupahrwriter101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
what are you saying fusionfall is dead , you think this too
Kotomi Ichinose chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Whoever told you this was ok should be put to death.

Great little story, but this is not ok. Now I'm picturing all my babies dead and that's never ok.
Lauren The Loony chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
"As we fell, I saw Double-D, who had been separated from his best friends, reaching out to me. Compelled by his look of fear, I reached out for him as we fell."

Aaand this is where I started crying.
EDD MY POOR BABY, NOO!
This fic is amazing and it made me cry, good job!
Blueyedemoness chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Nice Job Kyra x3 I feel like sort of an ass though because I didn't cry even once or even feel sad while reading this
Zerowing21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was a real tear jerker since so many people love this game and now its gone. Wish CN could see these fics to show how many fans love this game.