Reviews for Sirius-ly Devoted, Cold Harry
Saissa chapter 33 . 11/27/2015
That was a VERY nice story!
Saissa chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Oh good. At least Ginny was not a callous bitch.
And I was right about the missing 10 months after all!
Saissa chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
See. I knew it had something to do with a baby.
I just didn''t realise that Ginny would be so callous as to have an abortion!
Saissa chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
Ginny returned 10 months later? Doesn't anyone find that significant?
Are these wizards really so stupid as to not pick up the significance of 10 months?
Now if she had stayed away for a year or more, then it would be harder to pick up on, but 10 months? Not likely.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 33 . 10/8/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
sjrodgers23 chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
sequel please Let Harry tel Evan about being his let Harry and charlie adopt some kids. please dont let this be the end, more please thank you
ripper34 chapter 33 . 2/11/2015
Good story
hainbuche chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
harry hat mir so leid getan nach sirius, aber mit charlie macht er ein sehr schönes paar, die kiddies. lg hayne
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
schaff die schlampe nach azkaban wo sie hingehört !
Wolfisis chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
Awwww...I loved this story so much.
Mary-Sue chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I see what that summary says, and while there is no disapproval here, why does everyone seem to think Charlie is gay? I mean, he's probably no straight than Cinna from Hunger Games, but really!
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Poor Harry. Though he and the ministry have to be kidding. So what if he didn't give is consent for the adoption? It's been ten years. He really thinks either the son he never knew he had OR the family who's been raising him all this time is going to WANT to just hand the kid over? I mean unless the kid is actually MISERABLE and ABUSED and actually WANTS to leave the ONLY family he's ever known in his ten years of life, Harry's going to selfishly rip his son away from the only life and family the kid knows and LOVES just so HE can have him back? If I were the kid, I'd hate Harry for every single day of every single minute that he's stuck with the ma who took him away from the family he loves to have to go live with some guy he DOESN'T know just because he's his birth dad who didn't know he existed until recently and wants him back and doesn't seem to care about what his son may or may not want. *lol*
firebolthallow1572 chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
I think this story desire to have sequel to it and tell about if Harry and Charlie can have children of there home.
dragon fier 20 chapter 33 . 9/30/2013
ohh! that was cute, i loved it a lot! :D it was amazing, but will you do more? showing maybe an adoption for Harry and Charlie, and showing Evan growing up? i hope so... :) but i still loved it!
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I feel like you're only writing in dialogue. There are few descriptions, something that makes it harder to imagine the scene. You are all words and action, something that may be good later when we are more familiar with your charaters - yes we know what J.K. Rowling made them look like (but we don't know what you see), but in the beginning that is one of the most important factors. I also belive you are moving too fast - but that might just be my opinion..