Reviews for Starting Over
EdroGrimshell chapter 18 . 5/9
Omg I busted a gut on the Sunset Prank, I can't stop laughing!
ZomSica chapter 21 . 5/6
I love this story! Hope you update soon :)
Aaaand i like the pace of this story because its not to fast
Cersesi chapter 21 . 5/1
Love it.
RC4213 chapter 18 . 4/26
Hahaaa! Naruto trollin Kakashi is best Naruto! XD
castielshumanheart chapter 21 . 4/24
This has been so wonderful to read. I love the characterisation and how believable it is. I'm especially enjoying your interpretation of Kurama's and Haku's personalities. Also I love how despite the subtle changes to Naruto's character he still retains that loveable, unpredictable and charismatic nature that makes him such a perfect and interesting protagonist. The little details you write about on normal Shinobi life (like codes and jutsu theory) really world builds and keeps things realistic. The detail and insights you give on Naruto's training is especially interesting for me. I'm really looking forward to reading about Naruto going all out in a fight and hearing about his real skill level. I'm sure he'll have to trust team 7 with the information eventually. Despite time-travel being cliche in this fandom you've really made the plot your own. I think this has to be one of the best fleshed out time-travel stories I've read, and believe me I've read a lot. I'm really looking forward to your next update!
Sevvus chapter 21 . 4/13
NO HOW DARE YOU! its been forever since you updated and you left it THERE?! that's just rude!

i love this story though. like... A LOT.
so if you wanna come back to it sometime soon, I would love you.
PLEASE?!
Skyray chapter 14 . 4/7
Okay, wow, I'm impressed he managed to stop the Coup. Like, usually characters are like "meh, too hard" or solo the whole thing and hope for the best... but Naruto here actually had a long term plan and covered multiple angles to try to get the best effects :D Great job!
Skyray chapter 13 . 4/6
Aww so sweet! :)
Love all the attention to details, like his hanging out with the librarian and Kakashi going off on a mission :d
So is he going to lurk on the streets now? With his level of skill it should be possible to arrange for someone to notice and change his situation... unless it's more convenient to lurk on the streets of course.
Kamikashi chapter 21 . 4/5
Awesome McMore please! Well done.
jupimako chapter 21 . 3/31
Your story is great! I'm really enjoying it. I hope you continue it someday.
miguel.lampreargelos chapter 21 . 3/29
Great fic buddy, update soon the next chapter. Ja ne!
Zolar33 chapter 12 . 3/28
Wow, his healing ability is so OP, probably the easiest way to describe it would be that it prevents death
Crystal M. Key chapter 21 . 3/26
This is really interesting. I don't think I've read a timetravel story quite like it before. I hope you update soon! Thanks.
drago123 chapter 21 . 3/21
Umm... Author-San... You broke you promise T-T... But eh I really hope to see this updated really this is too awesome to be abandoned