Reviews for Starting Over
sn0wdeath chapter 21 . 9/17
please tell me you do not abandon this fic? this is a good time travel fic I've read so far! please update soon!
UPDATE SOON!
Do Jiraiya and the Third Hokage ever catch onto the fact that the information that the Third had been receiving anonymously had not come from Jiraiya?
Kikuriki chapter 20 . 9/5
Sakura also called Kakashi 'Master Kakashi' instead of 'Kakashi-sensei' in this chapter which is tbh just weird...
Kikuriki chapter 20 . 9/5
You typed Shush-in instead of Shunshin when Kakashi got launched into the water.
Rangle chapter 14 . 8/30
Womyn as an oppressed sex can't commit any crimes and should be untouchable by the laws. Ideally, there should be no punishment under the laws toward womyn in real life. It's only men that oppress and commit crimes. Womyn should be protected from the current crooked justice system and given more rights.
Rangle chapter 9 . 8/29
I think the villagers have the proper and correct idea. It instilled in Naruto the need to always please and serve the village. It's beneficial for the village that one person receive all the hatred and misfortune. Leaving the rest to have a fresh and content feeling.
Rangle chapter 4 . 8/29
It's great you're keeping his naive personality. But you should keep Naruto as weak as possible. He doesn't need to have any agency in the story.
Rangle chapter 2 . 8/29
The most defining trait for Naruto is to become everyone punching bag. I hope you don't change that and let the other characters vent their frustrations on Naruto. It's what he deserves.
stevesgaming87 chapter 21 . 8/24
sad that this isnt being updated anymore. Its very good.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 21 . 8/3
You should update.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 18 . 8/3
SOOOO morbidly EPIC! My daughter and I laughed so hard!
UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON!
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE ALREADY?!
ash chapter 1 . 7/14