Reviews for Starting Over
Darth Huitzilopochtli chapter 21 . 16h
KEEPING PROMISES?
IFRITE chapter 9 . 5/21
The story's been interesting so far. I enjoyed seeing Naruto try to adapt to his young body in a slow, realistic way, and I found it endearing that he always referred to Hiruzen as "his jiji." Thanks for the great story!
IFRITE chapter 1 . 5/21
I really like your "blanket" theory. It did offer a much more realistic explanation than the usual "the kid's just that good."
kaliaje chapter 18 . 5/19
Hahahaha, the mental image of the H-clone without and head and a hole in the guts and Kakashi fainting is absolutely hilarious. His mutterings too.
Colorful Swirl King chapter 21 . 5/16
*Sobs* I thought I still had one chapter left but I was wrong. So so wrong... Man I really enjoyed it went really in depth on techniques and stuff and Narutos pranks were hilarious especially on Kakashi. I couldn't breathe for a moment there cause I was laughing so hard. Lol your story is awesome and I really enjoyed so thanks a bunch for writing it and happy writing!
astralien chapter 1 . 5/5
I love your idea of Naruto's childhood
astralien chapter 1 . 5/5
I love your idea of Naruto's childhood
Genesis1212 chapter 18 . 3/27
by far the funniest chapter
Bosma17 chapter 21 . 3/25
Please update
SirDuranix chapter 21 . 3/3
is this abandoned? because you haven't updated since 2014, and i really want to read the rest of it
UPDATE ALREADY!
Stop coming up with nonsense please.
Johanni93 chapter 21 . 2/17
I've been really enjoying your fanfiction story. :) The way you slowly build up Naruto's strength and explained some details made it really believable. This in-depth analysis of Naruto's persona resulted in me getting a totally different view on him and it just made so much sense. You really did an amazing job on that! I'd love to see how you continue with this nicely written fanfic and hope you'll pick it up again one day. (Also hoping that you're alright?)
Thank you very much for sharing this awesome fanfic!
AriMarshmellow chapter 21 . 2/15
U should feel guilty about that u know..
U DID make a promise soooo waht happened to that one?
Anywaysss i rlyrly like ur story which is why i hope u continue!
altoghvad chapter 21 . 2/2
You promised... not cool, not cool at all.

All jokes aside I enjoy reading this and I hope that you are doing well and are out there doing stuff (and that that's why there hasn't been an update in a while).