Reviews for Stand By Me
PJ Comics chapter 1 . 1/23
That was awesome.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Love the ship! Love the song! Love the story! More please!
NJHarris chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow! After having just read "Just A Thought", which I loved, your gone and proved your talent by supplying us with this. Your first 'Kick Ass' fic. And what a fic it is!
Once again the key to Mindy's inner thoughts is given freely by yourself. And once again I've been able to read a great story that lets us see Mindy for exact who she is "she's still just a teenage girl, and she's afraid of being alone, afraid that no one will love her."
Dave's decision to go with her, instead of watch her ride away, out of his life. Made me love this story even more. Dave is Mindy's true partner, both in and out of costume. It took me some time to accept it, after reading Fanfic I eventually started to see it, but there is no one else who's prepared to accept Mindy for who she really is. Yes, Marcus loves her and is her guardian. He took her in to become the Father he thought she deserved. But he wanted to change her. Something which was never going to be possible.
With Dave now forever in her life, leaving behind whatever future he could've had. She will never be alone, never feel unloved. And I absolutely agree, Dave would follow Mindy into hell, because its clear that he does love her, as she loves him.
"she's got her very own Robin." Absolutely love this line! And absolutely loved this short!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awesome love this story
MOAR chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Loved this.
Dave Lizewski chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is Amazingly Beautiful, Thank You.
FF chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice really prefer this ending than the movie one :)
sailormcmarnie chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love this so much :) x
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ok, so I suck at reviewing! But this was amazing! And when I saw your review and that you were a newbie too, I just had to come and read it.

I'm so glad I did.

The emotions of a girl forced to be strong but needing someone to support her are all too familiar. This was well written and flowed so smoothly. From fear to need and from need to safety in something as simple as an embrace.

I also happen to love the song! Lol

x3 Josie
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Meh. Nice story I guess. But I'm giving you bonus points for the song reference. I love that song.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ikr? Me too...I loved the softer side of them! Those were the best parts of the movie! And now your the only one to right a fan fix of it...well I think. Anyways AMAZING! Please do more! The first page already got me loving it!
adm-frb chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I could actually feel the emotion. This, I think, is definitely worth continuing...
RebellionInDreamland chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was lovely. I don't really have much else to say, except that you should keep writing this ship!
autumnartemis chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
now this is how they should have ended the movie! i just can't see dave letting her go by herself, and it kinda annoyed me when he did just that! i mean throughout the whole movie his mind is on mindy, on getting her to join their team, in helping her with getting her own back on those girls from school, as he was being dragged away from his dad's funeral, all his focus was on mindy and it was so perfect. 'where are we going?' -that line slayed me, it's so dave, acting nonchalant when making one of the biggest decisions ever, but it's mindy so of course he wouldn't second guess himself. i love this. and don't worry, you did the characters absolute justice! :D