Reviews for Sugar and Spice
chocobana chapter 13 . 4/23
Is it possible to get a cavity from all the sweetness in this story?
I love everything about this story. Thank so much for sharing!
Bit's Bit chapter 13 . 3/19
Aww wonderful! I ignored this story before because I couldn't imagine The Maura I know as a pâtissière. But wow. You changed my mind! I would pay real money to read this story! Its sweet, delicate, and delicious. And yeah I'm glad I just bought cookies before reading this story or else I'd go out in the middle of the night to hunt for sweets. Thank you for sharing this story.

Bit
vendettadays chapter 13 . 1/30
I never knew how much I needed Maura Isles as a pâtissière until I read this.
This fic is lovely and I greatly enjoyed reading it; I had to deliberately stop myself from reading this in one sitting just so it would last longer. Your writing style is fantastic and your description of the different pastries and of Paris has me longing for French desserts and weekend get-away to France. Great job amd thanks for sharing!
-V
CathyCat2709 chapter 13 . 1/9
Okay, so here's thd deal; I basically never write reviews altough I should because I know how wondrrful it is to recive some and your story basically forced me to get off my lazy butt and start typing.
I have no idea if you've been to France or if one thing about Maura's creations are actually true (yes, I've skipped the ANs) but from the way it's written, it's almost as if Maura Isles herself tells you about all the streets of paris she has wandered. Like an actual baker (excuse my uneducatedself. I know she's no baker but I've never heard that other expression before and even afterreading this whole story I cannot rememberhow it's written.) Everything sounds so realistic and completely believable - somthing I've not seen with many fanfics. Although I wish you would'vestrechted certainmoments in the story and added a bit more discription (like when Maura came to the hospital) and that there would've been a bit more drama (it was going just a tad too smooth to take on an emotional roller coaster which usually keeps you wrapped up in a story) but wether you actually know what you're writing about, are really good at researching or just have a wonderful fantasie, I just wanted to let you know that I honestly enjoyed you'r story and your writing style. Keep thegood work up.
Xoxo CathyCat
OnceUponABlonde chapter 1 . 1/7
.RuinedMe! This is probably my most favorite fanfic! Rizzles is my favorite and you completely changed up the way they are usually written. Props! Also I TOTALLY NEEEEED to go to Paris now (and find my Maura/Jane/equivalent)! I've even been learning some French words & phrases! lol Nice work- sad when it ended! :)
Chemical Dreamer chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
This was an amazing story! Great work. :)
eiffpatrol chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
My eyes are watering from all the cuteness. Dammn.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Awww...i loved it...so sweet.
how about a sequel?
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Wow! What a fantastic story! And your descriptions of the pastries made me hungry for them,lol. I really enjoyed this a lot! It fun and entertaining! Very well written! Hope you write more Rizzles!
IsaCabral chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
I'm so glad Ibsaved this one for last on my qeueu. I knew it would be too good and I like the good ones to last longer. I just wish it was lenghtier! Have you thought about making a sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Wonderful story, loved every chapter. I was hoping you'll write a squeal.
Jane'sMyGirl chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Such a cute story. Hope their reunited soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Loving your story. I see why its such big hit.
Reader chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Very cute start, cant want to see where this goes.
ttandme69 chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Love it & want a few more chapters... Thanks for the hard work...Lisa