Reviews for Sugar and Spice
OnewithNature chapter 11 . 7/19
So this was awesome! I just think it's missing an epilogue :)
OnewithNature chapter 7 . 7/18
Hahaha this story is making me feel all kinds of things. Wow! I'm feeling everything Jane and Maura are feeling and that is truly a testament to how awesome your writing is. On to chapter 8!

P.S. I visited Paris early this summer and it's been great re-living my experience there through this story :)
Fluffing Beautiful !
Rufus98 chapter 13 . 4/29
Your writing style has such a smooth and easy flow to it, loved reading this!
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 13 . 4/26
This story has easily become one of my favorites, Thank You so much for share with us that beautiful imagination that you have.
Every part of the story is fill with details, I can almost smells and taste what you described.
The love that you implied between our favorites girls its so pure and I really like that.

It was simply Lovely, I will definetly read this again and again.
Thanks
MC
so glad i found this story. so in love with it.
DEEG1291 chapter 13 . 4/2
Oh so lovely. I look forward to reading other stories of yours.
SarahCalzona92 chapter 13 . 4/1
This is my second time reading this story and I love it! Wish it was longer but it's great anyway!
jennyratsep chapter 13 . 3/29
Naww! This was a really nice story, well done!
TitaCL chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Omg! I don't know why I had not read this!
Beautiful!
Thank you!
chocobana chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
Is it possible to get a cavity from all the sweetness in this story?
I love everything about this story. Thank so much for sharing!
Bit's Bit chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Aww wonderful! I ignored this story before because I couldn't imagine The Maura I know as a pâtissière. But wow. You changed my mind! I would pay real money to read this story! Its sweet, delicate, and delicious. And yeah I'm glad I just bought cookies before reading this story or else I'd go out in the middle of the night to hunt for sweets. Thank you for sharing this story.

Bit
vendettadays chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
I never knew how much I needed Maura Isles as a pâtissière until I read this.
This fic is lovely and I greatly enjoyed reading it; I had to deliberately stop myself from reading this in one sitting just so it would last longer. Your writing style is fantastic and your description of the different pastries and of Paris has me longing for French desserts and weekend get-away to France. Great job amd thanks for sharing!
-V
CathyCat2709 chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Okay, so here's thd deal; I basically never write reviews altough I should because I know how wondrrful it is to recive some and your story basically forced me to get off my lazy butt and start typing.
I have no idea if you've been to France or if one thing about Maura's creations are actually true (yes, I've skipped the ANs) but from the way it's written, it's almost as if Maura Isles herself tells you about all the streets of paris she has wandered. Like an actual baker (excuse my uneducatedself. I know she's no baker but I've never heard that other expression before and even afterreading this whole story I cannot rememberhow it's written.) Everything sounds so realistic and completely believable - somthing I've not seen with many fanfics. Although I wish you would'vestrechted certainmoments in the story and added a bit more discription (like when Maura came to the hospital) and that there would've been a bit more drama (it was going just a tad too smooth to take on an emotional roller coaster which usually keeps you wrapped up in a story) but wether you actually know what you're writing about, are really good at researching or just have a wonderful fantasie, I just wanted to let you know that I honestly enjoyed you'r story and your writing style. Keep thegood work up.
Xoxo CathyCat
OnceUponABlonde chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
.RuinedMe! This is probably my most favorite fanfic! Rizzles is my favorite and you completely changed up the way they are usually written. Props! Also I TOTALLY NEEEEED to go to Paris now (and find my Maura/Jane/equivalent)! I've even been learning some French words & phrases! lol Nice work- sad when it ended! :)