Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forks Massacre
Mercy Of Baal chapter 8 . 8/28
Love it! I read it all in one go. Sorry didn't stop to comment. Didn't want to stop. Thanks for the fun reading.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 8 . 5/30
I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read the next chapters. It's really interesting but I'm curious to know if Harry is going to end up with anyone relationship wise if the story isn't slash.
Well it seems Harry may have just almost made a friend, one wonders if said potential friendship has any future to it, or if it will just die here & now. Once I just have to continue to read and find out I guess
Z chapter 8 . 2/8
Yassssss
Please update i love this so much!
JuceBi chapter 8 . 1/3
It's a pity, that this story wasn't continued. This cliffhanger is really aweful :) at such an important scene! But thanks anyway for sharing.
flakeshake07 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
this is an awesome story! you got all the characters down pat fantastically:) thanks for sharing
Rebecca chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
This is really interesting! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
You need to finish this story. Amongst others. When I think I'll get an ending...nope. Haha! I'm enjoying them all. Please finish. Haha!
EpiclyWeirdKitsune chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I know it's been like more then a year science you posted anything for this but like i really really like this story like i keep comin back and reading it over and over and every time i do and there is no new chapter i kinda get a little shot of sadness and disapointment i mean im not saying this to guilttrip you or any thing i just want you to know how much i love this story its one of my favorite harry potter crossovers and i usually hate twilight sooo thats pretty high praise from me and i also wated to ask if you are discontinueing this story{which i kinda feel stupid for saying but ive still got hope} could you mabye pm me a sort-of plot outline for how this was going to go because i really what to know like even if you have no intention of finishing i just i want to know because im a shitty writer so i couldnt like 'finish it myself' and i wouldnt want to because then itwouldnt be right it wouldnt be what you wrote but i hate not knowing how a story ends so just . . .
Yunsildin chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I wanted to let you know that I adore reading all of your fics. I really enjoy this one and always wait patiently for a new chapter. You hit some very serious notes that keep up the suspense but have a wonderful levity at the fun parts that make me laugh as I read.

I'm sad that other peoples comments are effecting your ability to write this fic. I think an author knows their work best. So I hope you keep writing because I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter to a many of your stories. Thank you!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
:D
Cherri202 chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Apparently you write lots of good stories and leave them hanging. I'm on a bit of a binge. :D Avatar is still the best by far though. Hope you come back soon.
Drithligh chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Interesting story. Very compelling and unique. Hope you keep writing it and thanks for sharing.
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Oh my gosh please continue to update