Reviews for Two's Company
Luzith chapter 4 . 4/1
haha, I wasn't aware that there was a cliche of Harry going shopping, but it was amusing anyway! I like explorations of the wizarding world outside of Britain. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/22
What about hedwig?
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 3/22
Lol! Yes, I've been looking for a good SPN cross with HP. Cant wait to see what all happens next, bery encouraging so far. Though I am anxious to see Sam and Dean's reaction to Bobby adopting Harry. Not to mention if they find out about Tommy boy... Looking forward to the next updates!

Bloodfire87
Morpheme chapter 3 . 3/10
I really enjoyed this chapter! And I'm enjoying the story overall. The premise is very interesting to me.

Also, if you were wondering, JCPenney is perfectly acceptable. That and Macy's are the more affordable department stores that you'd find basically anywhere with a mall and though I'd shop at Macy's before Penney's (I think the selection is better), I doubt Harry much cares, haha.
one123 chapter 4 . 3/9
it wasn't bad
one123 chapter 3 . 3/9
SO funny XD
I'm very much enjoying the story! i hope you continue!...there are a few mistakes with the french, but nothing terrible ;).
Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 2/11
At least you didn't make the cliche shopping experience truly cliche. Especially you didn't try to describe everything he looked at or did. In detail.
ravenousreader chapter 4 . 2/11
Interesting story. Keep up the good work.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 4 . 2/8
Hedwig gets a friend!
64teeth chapter 4 . 1/31
great story! very original and unique! I already love it and can't wait to read more! :D
SakuraW chapter 4 . 1/27
HIya!

I really like this fic! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for posting.
TNM-Writer chapter 4 . 1/26
I really lik this, and your efforts in finding a bird species for Harry is appreciated immensley - I've done the same before, truthfully, and Great Grey Owls were always my favorite. Bobby's plight in transitioning into sudden parenthood is amusing to say the least and I can't wait to see him actually grow fond of Harry! Sammy boy, well I'm trying to imagine how he's going to react to Bobby calling in a magical for help (no need to guess at Dean's reaction; he ain't gonna be happy, that's for sure). Harry is going to have some trouble with this new situation, especially with his luck and hero complex - ohoho, let's see the SPN crew react to that. They should be well accustumed to it and all, seeing as the name Winchester is as synonymous to self-sacrificing and trouble as Potter is. Bobby's got his hands full with his new 'son'. How is the rest of England fairing, anywho? The Order gone crazy yet? Snape insulted Harry's intellingence yet, even though the teen isn't even there? How are they going to attempt to get their savior boy back, and will those attempts be successful? And how's Bobby going to deal with Harr's new appearance and the fact that it, essentially, "gets all the boys/girls to the yard"? This story is shaping up go be one of my favs in terms of HP crossovers!

Diligently waiting for a new chapter!
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 1/22
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/22
UPDATE!

I'm liking this story so I hope You continue it.

Harry should probably stop by a book shop to get new wand books. Hmm... maybe there's books on how to train to use wandless magic?
Bet this will be a real experience for Bobbie.
Might be tricky to write though. Will you start from when they return back home or from when Bobbie enters the hidden villiage?

Anyway, Post again soon with more chapters.