Reviews for Two's Company
Lumcer chapter 7 . 4/21
I hope there is more to come! Keep writing please! I also hope dean grows up a bit where it concerns Harry. I like bobby!

KCK-Lumcer
Dora-pomidora chapter 7 . 4/17
Это очень приятная и интересная история. Спасибо тебе большое!
mochilera chapter 7 . 4/11
CRECEN TAN RÁPIDO, AMO ESTE FIC :)
ceara1888 chapter 7 . 3/28
I can't wait to read more.
Marie chapter 7 . 3/24
Just a review to encourage the fabulous Von!
Darkth Shadow chapter 6 . 3/22
So, you might be passed that point, but if you dont mind, ill give you a Canadians take on Halloween(probably 80-100% the same as Americans)
Halloween is usually(differs per household) starting to be decorated for around the beginning of the month.(but some people on my street start about a month or 2 in advance) and Halloween is a 1 night thing(some places dont even have it on the 31st, some have it on the 30th) he younger kids are usually taken out well b4 dark by their parents, and the older you are, is usually the later you stay out.
sometimes people have haunted houses or like one of my neighbors, dose a little smoke show on his porch.
Red hot ice cube chapter 7 . 3/17
Keep writing! This is fantastic!
XxMusicMaidenxX chapter 7 . 3/17
fantastic
Haha Pseudonym chapter 3 . 3/14
"Lemme know if anything falls off." HA Bobby makes me laugh, you've written him well by the way.
lilahri chapter 7 . 3/6
Loving this story! The way you write Harry is very well done. He is almost annoyingly canon (take that as a weirdly worded compliment) and I was getting so frustrated with him in the first few chapters (like I would with him in the books), but the way you're having his character mature and grow is just stunning. It's completely believable and well paced.

I am really enjoying seeing his friendship with Sam develop, as well as his relationship with Bobby. I can't wait to see where you take this!

lilah
moonlightsuneyes chapter 7 . 3/4
My sympathies on the domino illness. That happens stupid amount of times in my house. 2015 for example, has already happened four times in three months.
Kaleesh chapter 3 . 2/28
Damn it I love the writing here. I don't usually go for stories where Harry is so separated from the rest of the wizarding world, but it's worth it. The hooker comment was fantastic.
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this fic so far. I want to know what happens next.
Southern Hearts chapter 7 . 1/29
I really like the little details in this story. Magic sticking to metal and so on. Your descriptions of the market are amazing as well and I think how you've brought everything together is incredibly clever. I love Bobby and Harry, the whole premise to this story was unexpected, but highly enjoyable. Characterisation wise, I find Harry's reactions and development as this story progresses really interesting and can't wait to see where you'll go with it. This is one of the best crossover stories I've ever read. Looking forward to your next update.
Banner chapter 7 . 1/25
I just found this story, and I sat down and read it straight through. It's riveting. I love the characterizations, and especially the creative aspects. The implications of the contract are well considered. I'd like to know what's happening back in England, even if just a single paragraph.