Reviews for Two's Company
DreamFeathers chapter 6 . 9/23
I just LOVE this story! :D there's just a certain easy going swing to the rhythm of your writing that makes it a real pleasure to read this.
I know it's been a long while since your last update, and that you might have abandoned this particular story, but i hope that you wont give up your pen.
Hopefully, Harry will be able to help :L
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 7/12
Awesome story, I find it a bit odd that Harry hasn't thought or spoken about the prophecy HE has about himself and Voldemort, but I'm sure it'll come up later. Anyway, love love LOVE this sorry and really hope you haven't abandoned it forever and will soon come back.
Update please? :0
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 5/24
Cool story! I actually liked the bit where it seems that Luna is just wrong...but then I'm no fan of hers to begin with. I really liked the changing POVs, getting to see the different characters through each other's eyes. And I'm really intrigued by the hints of how the contract is changing Harry. I can't wait to read more!
Albie chapter 7 . 4/6
This is wonderful, thank you for writing!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 7 . 3/14
Wow, this was really good! Hope you update.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 3/1
This is so beautiful and amazing! I'm loving your fic!
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 7 . 1/18
want moreeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee 3 3 would love this to be Yaoi, but I'll take what i can get lol great job
So it's been a while since you've updated...any chance you're going to soon? I LOVE THIS FIC
LynnPotter221 chapter 7 . 1/7
Great story! and all my fave men together! Sam, Dean, Bobby and Harry add Cas and we have a party!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Absolutely brilliant! I really hope it hasn't been abandoned...
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I loved it!
nessa11997 chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
the story is great. I like it
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 7 . 9/5/2015