Reviews for Two's Company
Kaleesh chapter 3 . 2/28
Damn it I love the writing here. I don't usually go for stories where Harry is so separated from the rest of the wizarding world, but it's worth it. The hooker comment was fantastic.
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this fic so far. I want to know what happens next.
Southern Hearts chapter 7 . 1/29
I really like the little details in this story. Magic sticking to metal and so on. Your descriptions of the market are amazing as well and I think how you've brought everything together is incredibly clever. I love Bobby and Harry, the whole premise to this story was unexpected, but highly enjoyable. Characterisation wise, I find Harry's reactions and development as this story progresses really interesting and can't wait to see where you'll go with it. This is one of the best crossover stories I've ever read. Looking forward to your next update.
Banner chapter 7 . 1/25
I just found this story, and I sat down and read it straight through. It's riveting. I love the characterizations, and especially the creative aspects. The implications of the contract are well considered. I'd like to know what's happening back in England, even if just a single paragraph.
Couldn'tcomeupwithagoodname chapter 5 . 1/25
I love Jude he is the best owl ever.
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 1/21
Brilliant story! Looking forward to reading what happens next!
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 1/20
LOL! Great ending!
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 1/20
LOL! Poor Bobby!
KiraIqa chapter 7 . 1/20
Great chapter! I'm glad that Sam and Harry is able to bond together. Can't wait for the next chapter! d(*v*)b
Lizu chapter 3 . 1/19
"Misery of fatherhood", nice touch there
nawnim chapter 7 . 1/19
I actually watched Supernatural just so that I could read the fanfiction. Only to by disappointed. But now you made it worth it :D It's amazing and intelligent and not concentrating on romance, which is so incredibly rare these days that I love it all the more... I hope your other stories are just as amazing because I plan to read them all :D Thank you
Skuld Odinsdottir chapter 7 . 1/16
Salem is specified as being in America in GoF:

a group of middle-aged American witches sat gossiping happily beneath a spangled banner stretched between their tents that read: THE SALEM WITCHES’ INSTITUTE.

In addition, America during the revolution was much smaller than today, some of today's America belonged to Spain, some to France some to Russia (and Hawaii was an independent kingdom)

South Dakota was part of France at the time.

That said, I followed the story because it was well written (we can call it an AU)
Divya chapter 7 . 1/16
Hi
I've been reading this and your other fiction since a long time ..
and I've loved them ...
please keep up your hreat work ...
there's this one story of your's "the last tomb" that I've been waiting since long to be updated ..
please please update it .. :-)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 1/14
Great fic, loving it so far and keep up the good work, bummer Hedwig couldn't follow but I do understand your reasoning.
Beth9891 chapter 7 . 1/12
Great update can't wait for more!