Reviews for Two's Company
KD0032 chapter 5 . 3/29
Dude, it's official. I love Jude, I literally couldn't stop laughing.
Ren chapter 7 . 1/13
Are there gonna be more of this? This is a really good story
wildtrance chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
I vote for Harry to read about the seals and going *blinks, rereads, leans back on his chair, "oh shit."
MissiYoung chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
I realize that I'm misinterpreting the contract pretty strongly, but I can't get over the thought that Harry basically enslaved himself to Bobby for a year of being treated like a human. My mental AU of this is picking tiny details and running with them, like the fact that Harry only takes time to eat/sleep when specifically instructed to do so because the contract is pushing him to do more and work harder. Once Dean's soul is saved Bobby will still have the rest of the contract time to use Harry as a research monkey as long as he believes it will help Dean (and Sam by extension). The fact that Bobby insisted that only HE have the power to break the contract feeds into this delusion of mine, turning the contract into something that could probably get Harry the Dementor's Kiss if it was done in reverse. I'm wondering if your Sam would have the same vivid imagination as I do were he to read the contract?
WRose chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
Exquisit story!
It really gets interesting. Please write more and update, keep going!
Perhaps Wand-magic doesn't function in America, perhaps focus magic in general doesn't( though what about hex-bags), but what about wandless magic? Harry could learn it?
Who knows if his magic isn't partly blocked by dumbeldork? Perhaps he will fall for Gabrielle once the contract is ripped up?
Harry has to block the weasleys and the school from his grigotts vault. Or they could take the money for the next year! I thought he would have already done that after thinking/reading the numbers. Best, get all keys "burned"/ all access restricted. It's just his trust fund right? Not the whole family vault?
WRose chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
Poo bomb!
illachi chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
kids have tetanus shots at 4, 8, 12 months. Then boosted preschool at 4 years and another booster at approx. 14 years. I think they're pretty well covered.
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
this is very interesting so far, i look forward to more :)
hotcat chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
great
LudicrusPlotts3881 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Love the story, please update!
Snarza chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Lol, ignorance does not mean innocence
Snarza chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Yeah, this is pretty good for a foreigner describing American shopping and stuff-but I think the lady would've flirted with him as well , you don't just meet a proper English person everyday. Or, at least, I would've flirted with him XD
Katzztar chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
LOL at Jude crapping on the Impala! Post Owls are smart but seems the ones to like Harry are smarter than the norm ... and more territorial about their human XD
Noradin chapter 7 . 3/15/2017
The costs for Hogwarts seem incredibly off and unrealistic even (or especially) for wizards given what other prices you mention.
Simply unaffordable for anyone but those with enough money to force an exception for their families.
Given the pupils it has there would be severe cost cutting measures in many things if it had to keep itself afloat solely on student fees, so obviously most of its funds must come from other sources.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017