Reviews for Two's Company
LudicrusPlotts3881 chapter 1 . 5/26
Love the story, please update!
VinniVVicci chapter 6 . 4/15
Lol, ignorance does not mean innocence
VinniVVicci chapter 3 . 4/14
Yeah, this is pretty good for a foreigner describing American shopping and stuff-but I think the lady would've flirted with him as well , you don't just meet a proper English person everyday. Or, at least, I would've flirted with him XD
Katzztar chapter 5 . 4/8
LOL at Jude crapping on the Impala! Post Owls are smart but seems the ones to like Harry are smarter than the norm ... and more territorial about their human XD
Noradin chapter 7 . 3/15
The costs for Hogwarts seem incredibly off and unrealistic even (or especially) for wizards given what other prices you mention.
Simply unaffordable for anyone but those with enough money to force an exception for their families.
Given the pupils it has there would be severe cost cutting measures in many things if it had to keep itself afloat solely on student fees, so obviously most of its funds must come from other sources.
shit fic don't read
evfangirl98 chapter 7 . 1/4
Love it!
DreamFeathers chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
I just LOVE this story! :D there's just a certain easy going swing to the rhythm of your writing that makes it a real pleasure to read this.
I know it's been a long while since your last update, and that you might have abandoned this particular story, but i hope that you wont give up your pen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Hopefully, Harry will be able to help :L
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
Awesome story, I find it a bit odd that Harry hasn't thought or spoken about the prophecy HE has about himself and Voldemort, but I'm sure it'll come up later. Anyway, love love LOVE this sorry and really hope you haven't abandoned it forever and will soon come back.
Update please? :0
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Cool story! I actually liked the bit where it seems that Luna is just wrong...but then I'm no fan of hers to begin with. I really liked the changing POVs, getting to see the different characters through each other's eyes. And I'm really intrigued by the hints of how the contract is changing Harry. I can't wait to read more!
Albie chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
This is wonderful, thank you for writing!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Wow, this was really good! Hope you update.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
This is so beautiful and amazing! I'm loving your fic!
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
want moreeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee 3 3 would love this to be Yaoi, but I'll take what i can get lol great job