Reviews for Birds of a Feather
CactusWrenn chapter 1 . 10/15
I had hit a point where I could not find any good give to read that I really could get into. But this was awesome and I really hope you don't abandon this. the concept is so unique to any other hp avengers fics.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/26
Good Story.
Relena Duo chapter 8 . 7/10
Please continue with this some day! Please! This is too good to leave it without an ending!
please!
I love reading Clint's point of wiev.
That kind of loyalty is just to awesome not to love
Toucanbulle chapter 8 . 6/29
Hi there! I just stumbled on your fic, and it was quite a ride. I really like the idea of Clint and Harry coming together like this, and the time you took to explain the dangers of full time tranformations for the boy. Maybe Snape and Dumbledore might be a little too stereotyped, but since it is mainly seen by Harry's point of view, who has basically been kidnapped and battered without any real explanation, it can be explained. I would have also liked to see a bit more about the Hufflepuffs, or Hermione. And I need to ask, but Harry must know that his classmate can send mail to their parents... with Hermione's help, wouldn't he be able to smuggle a letter to Clint?

Well, that were my first reactions. I saw that this story was last updated in 2015, so I'll just hope to see another chapter come eventually. Either way, I wish you luck in your writings!
shookenuppepsi chapter 8 . 5/17
Absolutely incredible story. I hope Clint and Harry find each other some day, but it's good they are learning their individual skills first. I like that the Wizarding world isn't actually the bad guy, but because of the necessary medical procedures and lack of communication to Harry, all the adults at Hogwarts have irrevocably lost his trust. I'm intrigued by Barney being to one to pick him up. I don't know much canon either, but what I picked up from other fanfics doesn't make him sound like all that good of a person.
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 5/17
I figured Harry would just join the circus, not turn into a bird! You captured the childlike mentality of Harry so well. He sees things the way a child would (like the bit about Mrs Figg taking her cat to the vet) but still has all that great Harry sass (like when he thinks about saying Dudley's buttons are popping cuz he's so fat). I'm excited to see where this story goes!
I enjoyed reading this and hope you'll return to it in the future.
Harry and Clint are adorable and I want to hug them both.
Ghiro chapter 8 . 1/28
My BF: "Are you really waiting for the update of this ff? The last was ages ago" ... ME: "Always"
yaoishipsforlife chapter 8 . 1/21
fingers crossed for an update :) loving it so far
Martuki7 chapter 8 . 1/9
Oh, my god! Amazing! They're both desperate to find each other again! I really hope Harry doesn't lose hope that Clint's looking for him and Clint doesn't stop looking for Harry. This story is just amazing! They're so cute and awesome together! And you just get their personalities down to the last detail! Even if I wasn't convinced about Harry being in Hufflepuff in the beginning, now it's a if he just... fits there in this story. Great! I'm telling you.
I don't know if you're going to update anymore, but I'll do anything for you if you do! Please! This story really is worth it. I haven't found another one that's even remotely similar to this one so that automatically makes it fantastic in my books. Thanks a lot for writing it! Don't give it up!
mxl9 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Hey there!
So the first fan fiction I found that as written by you was Avatar, I really did like your writing style, so I went to your profile, and what I find? A LOT OF HP CROSS OVER, I almost died right there...
But, Back tô the fic, Its jus amazing! Really! When you a HP cross over with avengers the autora usually put another perspective...But, I LOVED the way you write it, about the past and how it mingles with everything!
So, straight question, What do we expect for the future? Is harry meeting Hawk again? In avengers? Or something?
Please, pardon my English, I'm a little bit rusty...
Can't wait for next chapter!
XOXO
Sonic Duct-tape chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! I love it so much!

I know its been over a year since the last update but this is such an awesome story and I really wanna see how Harry goes at Hogwarts (Kind of hoping he doesn't become friends with Ron, but I can totally see a Neville in the future.)

I wonder if Hermione could get the collar off? I bet she could, maybe not as a first year. Possibly as a second year though (I mean she taught herself to make working polyjuice potion despite the accidental hair mix up that had nothing to do with the actual brewing)

And I'm really wondering how Clint and Harry will meet up again. I reckon Harry either'll get rid of old Voldy-Moldy quickly or just say "Fuck it" and fuck off to find Clint. But then again, he'd probably help just for Hermione because Hermione is awesome. ARGH! This story is so awesome! I really really hope its not abandoned, its such a good story.
Moon Whistler chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Please update soon, feeling like I've been waiting forever!