Reviews for Birds of a Feather
slyKat28 chapter 8 . 9/1
YES I love this and I cannot wait for more
ForbbidenForest chapter 8 . 5/20
Is this story abandoned? I know it's been years but I really love it every time I read it and I keep hoping that it will be updated one day and finished.
ExplorerofTales chapter 2 . 5/12
Love the story! Please will you make a sequel?
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE OT
DrEaMLiN chapter 8 . 3/29
Omgg this is really really good. Totally amazing. Please continue the story. Hoping for neville to join harry and hopefully harry would open up to them and let them know.
pauc1115 chapter 8 . 1/9
Please please pleaseeeeeeee continue this story...
Sylphrena33 chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I LOVE this! This is a very original story idea, and I think it's amazing. I love both Harry and Clint's determination to find each other. I love Harry and Hermione becoming friends. I would LOVE to read the rest of this. What you've got is great, has so much potential, and deserves to be continued. It really makes me want to read more. I can't wait to find out how Harry and Clint finally find each other, if/how Neville finds acceptance/a friend, how Hermione finds out about Harry's past and what she does. There's just so much potential, and I really think you should continue it! You've done great, you should keep going! :)
CactusWrenn chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I had hit a point where I could not find any good give to read that I really could get into. But this was awesome and I really hope you don't abandon this. the concept is so unique to any other hp avengers fics.
1sunfun chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Good Story.
Relena Duo chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Please continue with this some day! Please! This is too good to leave it without an ending!
please!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
I love reading Clint's point of wiev.
That kind of loyalty is just to awesome not to love
Toucanbulle chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Hi there! I just stumbled on your fic, and it was quite a ride. I really like the idea of Clint and Harry coming together like this, and the time you took to explain the dangers of full time tranformations for the boy. Maybe Snape and Dumbledore might be a little too stereotyped, but since it is mainly seen by Harry's point of view, who has basically been kidnapped and battered without any real explanation, it can be explained. I would have also liked to see a bit more about the Hufflepuffs, or Hermione. And I need to ask, but Harry must know that his classmate can send mail to their parents... with Hermione's help, wouldn't he be able to smuggle a letter to Clint?

Well, that were my first reactions. I saw that this story was last updated in 2015, so I'll just hope to see another chapter come eventually. Either way, I wish you luck in your writings!
shookenuppepsi chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Absolutely incredible story. I hope Clint and Harry find each other some day, but it's good they are learning their individual skills first. I like that the Wizarding world isn't actually the bad guy, but because of the necessary medical procedures and lack of communication to Harry, all the adults at Hogwarts have irrevocably lost his trust. I'm intrigued by Barney being to one to pick him up. I don't know much canon either, but what I picked up from other fanfics doesn't make him sound like all that good of a person.
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
I figured Harry would just join the circus, not turn into a bird! You captured the childlike mentality of Harry so well. He sees things the way a child would (like the bit about Mrs Figg taking her cat to the vet) but still has all that great Harry sass (like when he thinks about saying Dudley's buttons are popping cuz he's so fat). I'm excited to see where this story goes!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
I enjoyed reading this and hope you'll return to it in the future.