Reviews for The Last Tomb
Priest chapter 2 . 7/19/2021
I really love what you started here oh, it would be really interesting if you were to continue it someday. And I like the little bit Civ information you put at the ends there too.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2018
This story I forever a favourite of mine and, whenever I read it I am reminded just how short it is. I would love if it continued. Did you see the tomb raider movie? Imagine if all that got mixed up with this story eventually? Though it would probably require quite a few chapters for a smooth mix. Do you see what I'm fishing for here? I know you rarely go back, but this is an amazing beginning, with so much potential I think. I love how rude he is actually probably being without knowing. Would he adapt eventually or just keep being western? And what Jun did, probably only invited problems sooner than later, but I love that you gave us his reasoning. Is it the daughters turn for a POV or many a guard/messenger near the queen so that we get her reaction?
At some point maybe you could get Harry actually talking, will he learn from general observation or many the little one will teach him or maybe he has a spell?
I this all this speculation at you in hopes of sparking some inspiration for the story, but hey, maybe it doesn't work. I still want to to tell you that I love this story. It is awesome. I couldn't have come up with this, that's for sure.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Test (my reviews haven’t been going through)
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Very nice
Rinnala chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
There's a new Tomb Raider movie coming out and I'm really hoping it'll inspire you to write some more on this story.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Ploonet chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Is this abandoned? Please continue! This is an amazing story and it would be awesome if you continue :)
Ploonet chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Is this abandoned? Pl
hotcat chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
more pls
Warden of Lore chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Im waiting for a fucking update to this marvelous story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Moooorreeeee please
Danyael Prince chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Seems good so far...

And as i managed my first playthrough of the Tomb Raider game this is based on i have to say that i like it...

I do hope to see more of this fic very soon, perhaps a pre-view chapter that deals with future events?
Alasoi chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I rather enjoy this, it's a shame that you didn't continue updating it. Good work either way though, if you ever update it again I'll be sure to read it.
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I like this fic so far. Will there be any more?