Reviews for Just like Instinct
littleboyblack17 chapter 2 . 1/29
Nice
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
UpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATEUpdateuPDATEupdateUPDATE
Sebastian817 chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Please continue
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
The runes our different, is this because of kyuubi? Things are off to a good start between Naruto and Louise for now!
Namikaze541 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Sooo awesome love it and I need more! Plus Naruto is a badass and him as Louise's familiar is totally cool.
leeluluirty chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Wow this is a good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Next tome yeah right
Benii-Senkou chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I enjoyed the chapter and the plot development. Can't wait for the next update.
necroneox3d chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Off to a good start. Hope it stays at this lvl. Good job!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Louise will have a hard time dealing with Naruto because he is not as submissive as Saito but the contract he has with Naruto has nasty implications because it makes you forget about your world, and it does force you to love your master so in terms of what it is you can call it slavery in a sense towards Naruto.

The only way to break the contract is for the death of the master or the servant or the master willfully breaking the contract, and I personally never liked Louise she is equal or worse than Sakura, and she is a Tsundere because if I had a choice I would pick Henrietta or Tiffania instead of this bratty girl.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I hope Naruto gives Louise the benefit of the doubt but it is understandable in his response towards her because the Familiar Summons has the power to override your emotions, and make you love your master because it is what happened to Saito because the contract made him forget about his world and he was submissive towards Louise, which I found it to be disgusting even though Saito finally showed that he really loved her it doesn't change this fact.
kimmy69 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
its alright but needs some more work to make it good
Riba Nyabom chapter 2 . 2/11/2014