Reviews for Together
KittyLaPink chapter 2 . 2/9
Loved it! Throughout the story you did an excellent job at keeping the Titans in character, which I find to be refreshing, as well as keeping the lemon scene intense, yet tasteful. Looking forward to future stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
It was ok not the best I've read but it was pretty good
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Cant wait to see what happens next.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
That was intimate and hot.
ginimo chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Wow. This is a magnificent little story you've got typed here. Lengthy chapters, distinct details, and an utterly exploring writing style. I can't see how this little bit can get any more amazing. Keep on and up!
Aqua Rules chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Loved the first chapter! I really like how much you delve into Raven's psyche and difficulty with dealing with positive emotions. Look forward to reading the rest.
Lyanol chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
BBRAE FOREVER! On a serious note I really like your writing style and how the other titans played roles in assisting Raven. I'll be looking forward to chapter 2. Good Job and Write on!
Skycatcher chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow.
That was really, really great!

I'm new to this site and this is my first review, so I hope I'm doing this right; Just thought I would speak my mind on this.

1. Of course there are still fans of the TT out there :D
My first fandom and to this day still my favourite.

2. You write these things really well. I mean, your grammar and spelling is not just flawless, but also advanced. You use phrases and metaphors I would never have dreamed of. Thanks for that; really inspiring!
I take it you are a native English speaker?

3. The characters are written really well. (I think I'm repeating myself.. ;) )
There is no point where I thought Raven acted out of character and you explained their actions quite plausible.
Those were the Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg and Robin that I learned to love.

4. I am a total shipper (that is the word, right?) for Beast Boy and Raven.
They are the perfect couple..
Too bad there are so many stories out there that don't quite capture that. I had to get through a swamp of 'bad stories' until I found this gem.

5. You are a real inspiration! As I said, I'm new here and I'm currently trying to write my first story (about Beast Boy and Raven, of course) ; You really helped me to get in the mood for writing. I love your style.

6. I should probably stop flattering you now ;)
Well, I favourited this story, I will check out more of the stories you wrote and I hope I will soon see another chapter for this lovely tale.
Keep it up :D

P.S.: Sorry if I made any mistakes, English is not my mother tongue.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Even if this was a one-shot it would still be very good. I hope you really do write a second chapter.
beccalovesbumblebee chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this. What's a cowl?