Reviews for Unnoticed Hunger
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 2/13
La subtilité qu'il y a entre eux, à la fois forte et discrète. Tu me fais rêver avec tes fics. Tous l'esprit de famille/meute que tu as instauré, la façon qu'ils ont de vouloir l'aider. Ca me touche. superbe histoire, encore.
kutoki chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
It's hard to find pack fics with Peter and Isaac and this one was a delight to read.
Gaia-sama chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I liked ...Isaac is so sweet.
DejaVuuuu chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Although I strongly disagree with the notion that one can "cure" (if there is even such a thing) an eating disorder with just tender loving care, it's still a beautiful idea and I think that your story deals with the topic unusually maturely.
Also, I like to say that I very much appreciated that you refrained from using overly triggering descriptions... because although I dislike censorship, I think it's sad that many authors who write stories about eating disorders and want people to understand the struggles of it often only get read because the stories are "thinspirating".
But I get that your story is not mainly about eating disorders but friendship. And this is what I like about it most:)
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I freaking loved this! I love where I find fics where we get Peter's gentler side.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is a really good story. However, I got a bit annoyed by the constant use of weird pronouns like 'the older beta' and 'the boy' and it'll help the story flow better if you just use their names and rephrase to make it sound less clunky. I'm also super glad you laid out the semi colons towards the end because they were a bit overused in the first half. All in all, I loved this fic and I hope you write more!
teenwolfg chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good story
twin1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love the interactions Isaac has with everyone else, even if they're mostly nonverbal.
EDANACAT chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is perfect...especially since Im currently struggling with the same stuff...although I'm not nearly as skinny as you describe Isaac :O But this is my fav fic so far because I can connect with it so well :) Your writing is fabulous :) And I've also been loving the Isaac/Peter ship lately...almost as much as Scisaac :O