Reviews for As The World Falls Down
NecroLurker chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Been over a year. I'm assuming you either lost motivation or you lost your account.
Either way it was a good read.
NecroLurker chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
lol. I'm from Dublin!
NecroLurker chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Actually a Lich is an undead magician.
NecroLurker chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wait... Marcy's 7 in the events of Simon and Marcy... if this is 10 years later then she should be 17, right? (I guess it's ok to take some continuity liberties though)
And I have to say now that I'm curious... in the show The Lich never refers to himself as the Lich, let alone give himself any type of name, which makes me wonder... where did he get his name from? Who originally coined the name; The Lich?
srghostarc11 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Please update, Miss!
I'm patiently waiting for this story too...
Posiden666 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I love the story.
Keep it up.
Awesome.
yzyr chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Awww come on now. I wonder when will you update again? .w. This is pretty cool really.
At least enlighten us with a new update, author? *smiles*
Will be waiting for the next chappie :Dv
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
This story is amazing. All of it.
srghostarc11 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
This is probably the most sensible explanation for Marceline's problem with his Dad about the fries.
srghostarc11 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Heehee...This does makes sense. How could Marcy know girls liking girls...is quite different? She doesn't have anyone to talk to, and explain things to her about relationships.
srghostarc11 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I really like reading stories about Maceline during the harder times after the War. Kinda reminds me of The Road (which I think is the main inspiration of the show).

Yours though reminds me of the novel On the Beach by Shute Neville.
Majin Hentai X chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
And behold the birth of Bubbline or Marcibel? Also will you imagine the origin of the shirt into existence. The writing of the break up is going to really sting but writing the coming of Billy will be pretty cool.
Goats chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
I wish I remembered my account to favorite and follow ;-; this is such a great story. I remember I started reading it a while ago but lost it. I'm glad I found it. Please update soon.