Reviews for When History Repeats Itself
Caroline chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
UPDATE PLEASE I'm so curious
Tessa Anne chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Please continue, I cannot wait to read more!
femlesbean chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ooh I like her already! Team Isabel represent!
fireangel2000 chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
GREAT CHAPTER!
Penelope Clemence chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Rose will die in childbirth, won't she? And she will give a son to her mad husband. It is better than the fates of two previous wives.
Robin4 chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Love the chapter!
WillVictoria chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I loved this chapter and I almost feel that Rose might act as more of a Katherine Parr role, in terms of attempting to get Edward reconciled with the girls, despite the fact her personality seems more Kitty Howard. I could see Catherine harboring ambition to get on the throne if Rose doesn't cut it. Also I am completely team Isabel and Elizabeth. In fact, based on how common intermarriage was I wouldn't be shocked if a hypothetical son of Robert and Elizabeth married Eleanor or a hypothetical younger half sister and thus ended up on the throne (this way the throne passes to a male heir but his direct line is still on the throne through his grandson). Also side Rose is the died part of the song, I predict she'll have two kids, a son and a daughter, and die in an accident or of illness, and her son dying after her, leaving Edward to still need to remarry, but regard Rose in the way Henry did Jane because she at lest produced a boy that lived for a while opposed to Isabel and Mary.
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Update soon.
Robin4 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Very interesting! I like how different you are making each of the wives.
Moon of Kello chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
The death of the second wife was quite unexpected but I guess they were so desperate that they prefered to die like this instead of living a trial. Anyway the third wife sounds too naive, I feel she will be deceive by her sister Catherine .
So glad you've updated your fanfiction ! I love the idea of repeating history ! Please continue your story :)
AnneBoleynQueenConsort chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Like the story so far...good comparison to Henry VIII...However would have been sweet if Elizabeth named her daughter after her mother...interesting to see who Edward marries next...I also like how you vindicated Anne through Barnaby...keep up the good work I enjoyed it :P
CourtsofLove chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
stunning ending. i cant wait to read who is edward's third wife.
Skywinder chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I see what you mean. Not sorry to see them go. I think they both got off lucky in a way, by being spared a trial. Probably a good thing that Edward was so angry he didn't stop to think about possible causes for the child's deformity.

Also, probably a good thing that Elizabeth's child was a girl. I could all too easily see Edward seeing a son as a threat. And given he's already become very like his father (who didn't have scruples about sending children to the Tower), I could picture him either doing that or having the child killed. While it didn't say as much, I wouldn't be surprised if such a thought had occurred to the baby's parents, even if not John Dudley.

Where the princesses are concerned, it's nice to see at least one of them realizing that it's not all Mary who's responsible. I suspect Princess Mary would hate her even more if she knew her mother was dying.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Ohhhhh! Wild scene! I don't believe that John would have done that
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Great story! I wonder whether Elizabeth gives Robert a son. Maybe he will be the future king if Edward fails to have a healthy son.