Reviews for The new me
Grimm Demon chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Please update! And is Harry a neko?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
you have me interested will there be more?
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I love this story
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
OK, I'm done. The cat thing is way too overdone. And the GOOD ones have him being able to hide the physical aspects. Harry is considered a freak too often to add more to it
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
OK, so HOW do the Goblins know he might have a creature inheritance if they don't even know what type he may have? That's a bit ludicrous. "you're the first Potter to get the inheritance in over 500 years"...if it hasn't happened yet HOW DO THEY KNOW? For them to suspect that he MIGHT (it can't be a given at this point) have some type of creature blood, they'd have to know what it was. Else they are just making things up. Poor kid, almost 16 and only 5 feet tall? Unless he grows some he'll have to marry a gnome! LOL!
Emerald-Pen chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Update
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
i like this story
Anny Bowen chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hello! It's a pleasure to be one of the firsts one to comment. I was eeally excited when i saw that this is a Dumbledore/some Weasleys bashing fanfiction. I really hope you continue this interesting story.
Glad to meet you
Annelyn ( but i don't like my name so call me Anny)
917brat chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
please decided to update this again soon because I would love to read more.
Lichstenstein chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Thank you Anny! I was really happy when I read what you had wrote. I am already thinking of the next chapter so keep reading.
mas1581 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013