Reviews for Shadowed Sun
WasNeverHere chapter 4 . 6/30
How are my feels? My feels are now broken.
Nobody Smurf chapter 40 . 6/28
I just finished reading this. Wow.

I don't know whether to hug Miwako, or smack her. Probably both. Poor girl is Kakashi grade screwed up, and still manages to be awesome.

Kakashi, what can I say, his therapist is going to need a good therapist. This is one of the better portrayals I've seen of him.

I like how you are portraying Kurama. Smart, proud, and full of rage, but still reachable despite himself. The scene in Minato's office where Miwako is praising his fuuinjutsu skills, only to shoot him down, was a work of art. :)

Miwako was too hard on Tsunade, I think, but sometimes that is what it takes to get through to people. Glad to see it working out.

Gato: I love it when a plan comes together. That was the most fitting end I've ever seen for him. Writing that check had to be the hardest thing he ever did. ;)

Danzo, on the other hand, really should have /hurt more/. (Sorry, but I hate that SOB.) Still, good riddance to bad garbage, and exposing him is ultimately the best revenge.

The transition into the movies was rather abrupt, since it went from continuous plot to essentially one-shots. I suppose it does help with the ambiance by transferring Miwako's confusion to the reader. I am glad you are doing them.

Pakkun is awesomesauce. His reaction to Miwako's time travel was perfect.

Minato seemed to have the same opinion, even if he didn't say it out loud. I get the impression he was left wondering just exactly what kind of monster(s) he and Kushina spawned. If he only knew...

I'm glad Naruto got to see it.

/"It slipped out," Naruto confessed./ Yeah, it just slipped out. There is just /no way/ that Minato and Kushina realized something serious was up with their children and then weaseled it out of him. Nope. Never. ;)

Miwako did miss a golden opportunity there. She could have asked Madara-sama to teach her how to break out of an Infinite Tsukiyomi. Tobi would have appreciated the irony.

Best Naruto fanfics:

Oh, so many to choose from. Sorry, I can't limit myself to three. :/

Sakura and its sequel Sasori by Darkpetal16. Obviously. :p

On this site: (name by author - summary. highlight)

I Am NOT Going Through Puberty Again! by EvilFuzzy9 - Time travel gone horribly right. The Hinata Massacre.

Incident Report by MoonClaimed - Naruto-sensei. The Duckies.

Clearing Mist by shadownumera - OC in Mist. Toki-chan's Mom. O_o

Unsung Story of the Inconspicuous by Wrought - Life isn't easy for background characters. ~Raiku-chan~.

On Add-Venture:

Mischief Fragment by Kestral - This isn't actually a single story, since it can (and often does) branch after any chapter. Not all chapters are by the same author. Crossover heavy. Kestral got me interested in Naruto.
The best arcs are the Twelve Tails, any of the Dragon threads, and the Sekirei thread.

http addventure dot bast-enterprises dot de slash 203393 dot html

Please continue, and thank you. :)
Sky Lime chapter 40 . 6/24
It's so awesome! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Russian Lady chapter 40 . 6/21
Please, PLEASE update!
I love your stories. This is the their one I have read, all of them are entertaining and funny. Keep writing!
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 40 . 6/10
Bruh. I need that war. Like the feels I could live without (please don't give me anymore feels.. I won't be able to take it)… but you know... I require plot and character development to sustain my will to live this cruel life without a cute Itachi and Sasuke bromance and the like.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 6/6
I really like your story! But this is the part which i hate about the anime, Jiraiya was supposed to be Naruto's godfather and he obviously neglected his duties but what i don't get is why Kishimoto gave absolutely no reason as to why neither Jiraiya nor Kakashi tried to take care of him.

You provided more of a reason than the real author, you mentioned pretty accuretly about how Kakashi was feeling which i must admit is pretty accurate but the anime just left a lot of holes if you ask me...
Rei Slayer chapter 21 . 6/5
I swear the amount of feels you can put into a few sentences is scary...I can no longer read this in front of people for fear of looking like a cry baby because I'm fighting tears.
LostDeviljho chapter 6 . 6/3
vertically. without walking vertically. horizontal is side to side, vertical is up and down. if they're walking on walls and things they'll be horizontal.
Please Please Please Please PLEASE PLEASSSEEEE update soon! It made me cry so hard last night when she lost her ability to have children and then laugh my booty off tonight with Kuramas joking! I love your writing and and and and andd just pleaseeeeee! Have mercy on me I need the update ToT :'(
~UzumakiAmaterasu
nikkali44 chapter 40 . 5/27
Oh I really hope you keep writing the story, it's good and I'm curious what else will change and how everything will be effected
534667lc chapter 40 . 5/26
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Please don't drop this story congrats on finishing road to ninja!
kim chapter 40 . 5/26
Update?
epicgamercolin chapter 2 . 5/25
To be honest, I am quite curious as to what would happened if the main character wasn't a self insert. Would Sasuke still leave the village. Probably so. Would the protagonist fight sasuke at the valley instead of Naruto? These thoughts puzzle me, but the story is good none the less.
G chapter 40 . 5/23
Please continue this awesome story!
2,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »