Reviews for Shadowed Sun
RulerOfCats chapter 40 . 11h
Pairing wise, I love Miwako with Sasuke, since they have the most development in their relationship, and I see it coming around the easiest. If I was being perfectly honest, after this chapter, I'd say Kurama, but I'm more than happy with them having a beautiful bond that will last a lifetime.

Miwako and Gaara are a soft spot too, cause I think I like him with literally everyone.

I love your story so much and all the characters, that I think any pairing you choose will do well in the end. Still comfortable with Miwako and Kitsune staying unrequited, especially since in the beginning I didn't realize they were close in age and was super uncomfortable with the tiny foreshadow of affection from a girl I knew was 12 and a guy I thought was like, 28 or something ahaha.
RulerOfCats chapter 38 . 12h
I like Kitsune, and Gen and I think you've set wonderful grounds for an unrequited love. I personally see a lot of development for Kitsune's love of Miruko, but not so much the other way around.
I don't see her falling for him that way, at least not yet and not realistically by the way I have seen you take this story. I will love any pairing you set up in the end though, because you are a fantastic writer.
I love the character development and the dialogue as well as the very welcome changes in the Naruto story. I am usually one to see the good in every character, but I was always unable to see redemption in Danzo, most because in his efforts to protect Konoha, he orchestrated practically every threat to Konoha and couldn't see it. I am glad he's dead.
RulerOfCats chapter 21 . 22h
I'm crying so hard right now. I can't believe I'm crying. These are literally specks of light on a screen! :o
RulerOfCats chapter 16 . 23h
I can't believe you made me cry over the Hokage's death. I never liked him before, and now I feel so bad for Miwako and can relate to her, so I guess that's why it's so easy to like her. I think a lot of kids watching Naruto can very attached to the characters, so Miwako is a very relatable character and I love her character growth.
RulerOfCats chapter 12 . 8/3
I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Kakashi, especially over an OC, but you did it. I like Miwako so much that I just can't help being protective. Fuck you Kakashi.
RPhysics chapter 28 . 8/2
I had trouble with this chapter. I really did. I have always been irritated with your use of the slur "b****", and now you used another slur, "transy". Not to mention deriding an opponent by calling them gender confused and associating that in the same sentence as pedophile. Then I feel you got Haku's character completely off. He was never self conscious about his appearance, and instead took advantage of it. I am just really annoyed by how rigid you stick to gender roles, as if you think they are innate characteristics that should always be followed...

And all the little fights just didn't interest me :/

I dunno, I really enjoyed many of your stories in the beginning, but I feel we have too many contradicting views. I just can't get past all of these little things, and that always leads me to quitting half way through. I just get so pissed off. You have great ideas and an amazing writing ability, but I simply cannot find it in myself to respect your works. Sorry :(
RPhysics chapter 22 . 8/2
All of your stories are so blatantly heterosexual that I was really suprised this chapter. I first thought that Miwako was bi or something because she was blushing from the attention of another girl...granted, it is obvious that she was blushing from embarrasment, not attraction, but you still got my hopes up D:

There aren't enough quality femslash/slash authors, so I was really hoping somebody with works as brilliant as yours would at least enjoy/mention slash pairings...I always enjoy those authors the best, even if they write mostly hetero stuff :(
RPhysics chapter 14 . 8/2
You know, I can't help but feel mildly...dissappointed at Miwako's dream. Granted, it is just a dream of a kid, but it just seems unfitting for a ninja like her.

I dunno, I can at least respect her reasons for wanting to be a mom, but I would prefer it if her dream was simply "to love and be loved" instead. I suppose I am also a bit bitter because I am incapable of getting pregnant...I know if Miwako ended up running an orphanage or something, I would feel a lot better about her dream.

That, and I like to see women who simply do not want to have children; too much of our society already assumes every female bodied person wants kids.

Well, whatever, I just wanted to give a short rant and this is a moot point anyways. I certainly do not expect Miwako to be shown with a child until the epilogue. If you know whats good for you, you won't break that expectation :(
SuJufan chapter 40 . 8/1
Amazing story! Love it~
You go girlfriend!
Cormin12 chapter 40 . 7/21
I just can't waste for this to be updated!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 39 . 7/11
*cheers* Someone else acknowledges The Lost Tower! And it was one of my favorite authors! I'm ridiculously happy right now, you have no idea XD.
Skyray chapter 38 . 7/9
Wooo I do love having Kitsune's POV.
Had to lookup his character though lol Yum! not bad, not bad at all :3
Skyray chapter 21 . 7/8
Ohhh very nice! I wonder, will Kakashi make more of an effort to get over his issues now or does he need Naruto's brand of therapy justu as well?
but really, has Kasashi given her any training since they formed team 7? all i remember is mentions of him pushing her aside to teach sasuke... so really, he has no right to feel pride over something he put so little effort towards!
2,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »