Reviews for Shadowed Sun
Anerali chapter 38 . 8/29
The age thing? Can't they wait then? You did that for Decaying Bluebells, right? All for the romance LOVE your fics! Big fan
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 8/29
If she got the Yin, she probably won't be as enduring as Naruto, who likely got the Yang.

But, we'll see how you did it, won't we?
bloomsburry chapter 17 . 8/29
To be honest, Miwako is such an irritating character mainly because she overthink too much. She hesitates about morales and what not when someone was about to kill her. It made me want to strangle her with the repetitive inner-conflict with her self. Another thing that irritates me is her trust issues. She's too paranoid it makes me want to punch her in the face. Lastly, what's the deal about copying some jutsus that's she should use? That's just plain stupid. Hatake Kakashi steals jutsus from other people with his sharingan, which can be very useful. Miwako's reason for declining to learn rasengan and using shadow clones is just plain stupid. Gah! Kurama should be the main character in this story. I prefer his reasoning compared to Miwako's hesitancy!
Amanthya chapter 2 . 8/27
I like that she doesn't take her physical abilities for granted because of her past life. I like that she hates Konoha for legitimate reasons, and that it surprises her, but she still tries not to rain on Naruto's parade. It makes me want to give this oc a chance, so I will.
At the end of chapter one, I was ready to close this story and dismiss it. Having the MC be Naruto's twin just rubbed me the wrong way. It was out of pure respect for your other stories and the authors note asking to read to at least chapter four that I continued.
At the end of chapter two, you had my interest. Watching the resentment grow from the unfair treatment in such a real manner fascinated me.
At the end of chapter three, I was determined to read this story through. I felt that this would be another masterpiece, one that could fight Decaying Bluebells for the title of being your best work.
At the end of chapter four, you broke my heart. I turned off my screen, laid down in my bed, and cried like a child. I can't even remember the last time I've done that. The turmoil in Kakashi broke me in ways I didn't know a story could.
Four chapters was all you asked for. Four chapters is all you need. You are an amazing writer. This will be an amazing adventure. Thank you so much.
XxPandaBearxX chapter 40 . 8/25
update, please god update TT. I'm dying to know how this story ends T.T
Darkjaden chapter 40 . 8/21
Shion did not get a movie segment and I wonder if there will be a blood prison chapter?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/14
Three chapters to go until THE DECIDENING then.
It so sad about her not being able to have babies. Dx But I have a question she said she was not a gender anymore does that mean no boobies and V? Sorry I'm just a little confused..
ninetaileddemoness chapter 1 . 8/13
My mommy
Eiking chapter 40 . 8/13
This story is quite good overrall, although I skimmed he last two chapters because, well, anime movies. If you have fun writing that kind of stuff, I'm not gonna tell you not to, but it would improve the story as a whole to drop fillers/movies in my opinion. Reading a chapter where the actions have no consequence and there's no character development is completely uninteresting to me. Not to mention that the plots are generally asinine. I mean, travelling back in time and having your actions impact the future is logically impossible (grandfather paradox). I get that the movies and fillers are technically canon, so a lot of SI-authors feel compelled to show how their OC deals with it, but I think that it's far more important to entertain than to be true to the original story. Especially considering nothing of consequence ever happens, I think it would be better to skip movies and filler entirely. Some parts of the story were really great, I liked the training, the fight scenes were okay although you generally avoid writing them, character interaction was pretty good, and I like that Miwako actively tried to change things for the better. In my opinion, dropping the time-skip and instead writing it out to some degree would make for very interesting reading. Of course, this requires a lot of creativity, and I do understand the appeal of revealing the powered-up characters and then using the next fightscenes to show off their new abilities, maybe including some flashbacks. It has been done a lot though, so a novel approach would be much more interesting. Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed it.
Ni chapter 31 . 8/13
Wait what got taken away?
Eiking chapter 19 . 8/12
Look, I'm enjoying this story a lot, but it really irks me when people who know how evil Kabuto is and how big of a threat he will be don't kill him when they have the chance. I mean, I understand you have plans for him in the plot, but what I hate more than anything is people being retarded in fight scenes. Kurama did make fun of her for how insanely stupid her assuming Kabuto was unconcious was, but there's no mention of how it would have been retardedly stupid even if he was unconcious. You could say it was important for Naruto to save Tsunade using Rasengan and stuff, but is that really more important than killing off one of the biggest threats in the series?
Eiking chapter 7 . 8/12
This is your best story so far imo, but I agree with Kurama, Miwako is not allowed to idolize Madara. It would really hurt this story if she sympathizes too much with the bad guys. The best thing would imo be if she actually tried to change things, so that the story goes in a different direction, instead of following canon to the fourth shinobi war with minor changes. The friendship no jutsu Naruto tried to pull on Tobi really sucked imo, I don't really have much sympathy for him, or any other Akatsuki member other than Itachi. All the characters in Naruto have sobstories, that doesn't mean none of them are complete monsters that don't deserve a chance at redemtion. Sasuke crossed that line as well in canon. What I'm trying to say is I want a protagonist that cares more about the weak and innocent than "cool" psychopaths.
Cynthiawolt chapter 22 . 8/12
great chapter. sorry IDK what to say, I don't usually review stories. :)
2,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »