Reviews for Shadowed Sun
Flametusk chapter 22 . 12/26/2023
Not sure what my favourite thing i own, is, really.
Flametusk chapter 21 . 12/26/2023
Omega and Aloy, I think... It would be close, but I hink Omega's more over the top powers, like wave cannons, pantokrator, the transformation into Omega-M and -F, along with control over an interdimensional rift gives them the edge over Aloy. I don't think her override would work on Omega.
Flametusk chapter 20 . 12/26/2023
A sad memory... Would be the day my first (and only) girlfriend said best friend from the previous, roke up with me.

It still hurts, I still love her, two and a half years later.
Flametusk chapter 18 . 12/26/2023
A memory I'll never forget? Meeting my best friend.
Flametusk chapter 17 . 12/26/2023
You know what? I'm gonna start answering the questions as I read each chapter.
So for this one: I have two songs stuck in my head: Flow Together, from Final Fantasy XIV, and Ice Cream Song, from Lethal Company.
tsukib9 chapter 13 . 10/28/2023
My very thoughts at this moment are:

"Go die in a hole, Kakashi."

and

"Awww! Sasu-cakes is considering Miwako as family (kinda)!"
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 10/21/2023
Phone, laptop, grandma's necklace and locket containing dad's ashes.
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 10/21/2023
Kushina.
Riger chapter 8 . 9/2/2023
So let me get this straight. The mc knows about shadow clone learning. she can use shadowclones just as well as Naruto. But she actively refuses to use them because she feels like it's ripping off Naruto?
what kind of brain dead bimbo is this?
She's a nasty, unlikable b*tch with an incredibly 'whoa is me' attitude while ripping into everyone else.

Glad I read the HxH story first. Because knowing it's a sequel to this I wouldn't have bothered. At least Miwako is likable in that one.
garvit.bansal234 chapter 6 . 8/16/2023
dropped 6/45, nothing bad so give it a try, review to keep track for myself
miouigarashi chapter 16 . 7/8/2023
the 'badbadbad' and the other stuff like that made me laugh
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 5/23/2023
Fem twin sister of Naruto? Dropped.
Regtech chapter 33 . 4/21/2023
Great writting, great pacing, great chatacter development. I just dont understand MC and kuramas brain process. The ending of the series explained, why you reatricted her like that tho.

Who would bother to read about an OP character like yours, with her mind, willingness and skillset. The problem is that she could and not pursuing those possibilities didnt make sense from that characters point of view, but it did from a storytelling view
Regtech chapter 32 . 4/21/2023
She actually went out on a mission with her current emotionally unsable mind. Kurama knows she is broken, she knows she is broken, but you never mention how she is supposed to fix her mind. You keep telling us that both kurama and she is aware of her state and to use kurama chakra properly, she needs a proper state of mind.

Yet you never made kurama or her give thought to actually sit down and fix it. She knows she needs kuramas chakra for the more powerful opponents, but she and him doesnt bother with fixing her mind.

Naruto is also aware and have a better relationship with kurama, yet his growth rate isnt greater than his anime counterpart.

You inserted multiple new variables i to an equation, but the major changes resulted by that change is not shown. You didnt even do anything about the elders and danzo after the failed ambush against orochimaru
Regtech chapter 31 . 4/21/2023
Holy is this stupid. You have shown kurama to be able to emotionally blackmail both her and naruto, so why didnt kurama say if she died because she didnt use his chakra. Then naruto would be sad over her death and go out of control for losing his only living relative.

Why didnt kurama say they were far above her without his chakra? And actually punt that thought into her head
3,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »