Reviews for Shadowed Sun
shesazealousbae chapter 16 . 11/30
I so hate that that she's just calling sasuke nichan knowing that it might not be what sasuke is comfortable with. She's getting a bit annoying with the whole nichan business
Pinkypi chapter 17 . 11/23
On one hand her reluctance is a good thing. If she just blindly only followed Naruto around you'd end up with 2 copies of each other capable of only being able to use the same techniques and therefore easily countered. By having her ultimately able to do and focused on things other at the start she gets to develop a completely different way. Besides eventually her boys will pound those thoughts of her silly head and she'll learn them anyways.

Though I completely understand her not using shadow clones the same way Naruto does. He's got the right type of tactical for using them in such a unique way. On other hand Kurama is right. Even if she doesn't use them for combat the same way she can still actually use them for learning information xD plus as a tracker she'll use them in the way they were meant to be used as infiltration and information gathering tools.
Pinkypi chapter 14 . 11/23
I just assumed it was Kakashi latching onto Sasuke as an excuse now that it was properly viable. Obviously he's fucking up a bit cuz his other two genin ain't happy with him atm either.
Pinkypi chapter 5 . 11/23
My clans better than yours. We lasted longer? Oh really? Is that why it only took one person to kill yours but multiple major villages to kill ours?
CampPillow chapter 45 . 10/26
Ahhh, first time I actually finished Sadowwd Sun! So happy I found the time to binge it! haha
BattleshipFusou chapter 45 . 10/22
I read a great number of your stories years ago, DarkPetal, but somehow this one slipped past. Now at the end of it, I can say that my only regret is that I didn't read it sooner. I'll be certain to make sure I haven't missed any other stories of yours now that I've finished Shadowed Sun.

So thank you.

Thank you so very much for writing such a fantastic story and for providing me with joy and entertainment at a time when I really needed it. Till next time, whenever that may be.
How old was he to be so infuriatingly cowardly and needy of attention?
Djana002 chapter 45 . 10/12
Incredible story, really amazing
Thanks you very much for your time, to have writting this story!
MiharuTousaka chapter 45 . 9/19
This is definitely another favourite of mine when it comes to your story endings~
MiharuTousaka chapter 38 . 9/19
I know this is long past but praying he isn’t the romantic pairing if there is one. Cool reveal and all but… yeah. (Low-key started shipping Miwako w/ Kurama at some point and I don’t know how it happened lol)
MiharuTousaka chapter 21 . 9/19
Fuck that had me full on sobbing
Yeah, this isn't a good read for people who don't like angst and Fake "character progression"
Yeah, ngl this chapter kinda fell flat.
Forced drama, overreaction to everything and of course shed just ignore such an obvious warning sign and brush it off.
akameblack300 chapter 19 . 7/28
Sie nervt mich einfach mehr als Sakura
Irish Potatoes17 chapter 1 . 7/20
WannaBeAShapeShifter life isnt that edgy. the world is fundamentally gray. life has meaning. people want to live. why should we "condemn" people to life. earth is the only form of sentient life that we know of. why should we take that away because people suffer.
3,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »