Reviews for Shadowed Sun
Kira494 chapter 45 . 8/26
I really loved this 3 Im so happy i started to read this :D its not often i read when it is OC character in it i can actually count them on one hand xD and trust me i have been into fanfiction a couple of years now xD so im really happy with this :)
Even though i felt sorry for kitsune in the end :'( i really liked him how he always was miwakos shadow kinda, and not getting anything in return just watching her its kinda sad actually 3

But overall this fic was an amazing read :D 3
S.Peridot chapter 45 . 8/16
I love this story! While I was really hoping that she and Kitsune would be together, I think this ending is awesome as well.
S.Peridot chapter 43 . 8/16
Maybe super charismatic. Or the luckiest hardworking person ever.
S.Peridot chapter 41 . 8/16
Give a part of it to my family and then travel all over the world. I'd go everywhere.
S.Peridot chapter 40 . 8/16
Catch your breath by Lang Noi
Spider thread by blackcatgirl
Joyous Children by UnderneathXtheXunderneath

Last few fics I've read, enjoy.
S.Peridot chapter 38 . 8/16
I think maybe one of my cousins… but I'm not really sure. Kakashi is my dream senpai.
S.Peridot chapter 35 . 8/16
Harry Potter, needs to stop feeling guilty over everything.
S.Peridot chapter 33 . 8/16
NaruKaka?
S.Peridot chapter 29 . 8/16
Nothing! Ok maybe the growth spurt but nothing else uhhhh actually maybe being old enough to own a cellphone…
S.Peridot chapter 28 . 8/16
Doing whatever the hell I wanted, well anything that wasn't against the rules but yeah. Just being FREE
S.Peridot chapter 26 . 8/15
Cleaning. OMG like you can't imagine how many times I've run away from cleaning. And the funny thing is, when I'm ticked off and trying to calm down I clean, like WTF?
S.Peridot chapter 25 . 8/15
My cousin's PlayStation 2
We OBVIOUSLY couldn't steel so me and his brother opened it, cut a few wires and then screwed it closed with none the wiser. We didn't even brag.
S.Peridot chapter 24 . 8/15
My art books. Or my GameBoy color
Play soccer or or just do anything with my cousins
S.Peridot chapter 23 . 8/15
My bed. I can't buy another one yet. My twin and I want a bunk bed so yeah.
S.Peridot chapter 22 . 8/15
IPad or accessories but probably my IPad.
3,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »