Reviews for Shadowed Sun
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2022
Yeah, this isn't a good read for people who don't like angst and Fake "character progression"
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2022
Yeah, ngl this chapter kinda fell flat.
Forced drama, overreaction to everything and of course shed just ignore such an obvious warning sign and brush it off.
akameblack300 chapter 19 . 7/28/2022
Sie nervt mich einfach mehr als Sakura
Irish Potatoes17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
WannaBeAShapeShifter life isnt that edgy. the world is fundamentally gray. life has meaning. people want to live. why should we "condemn" people to life. earth is the only form of sentient life that we know of. why should we take that away because people suffer.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 22 . 7/15/2022
I hope my comments didn't come across as offensive or hateful :P
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 17 . 7/15/2022
To be honest, I don't understand her reasoning.
I would never refuse power just because it is someone else's.
But then again, the character presets I create for myself in the lucky situation that I get to decide upon a new vessel for myself usually include some kind of energy or technique copying/stealing. I love the idea of copying, not necessarily stealing or devouring, another's hard work. Why not, after all? I am no one great, but I too could steal their work if given the ability to do so.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 14 . 7/15/2022
I fundamentally disagree with the notion and desire to create offspring.
Even if I were to ever acquire my wished-for female body, I would make sure any and all chances of becoming pregnant are destroyed, permanently. I will not surrender myself to that weakness and unnecessary danger. More importantly, I will not, EVER, condemn another being to this hell we call life voluntarily. In fact, I think it to be barbaric. If you cannot unconditionally love and care for your child, even if they are useless, hurting, worthless, evil... anything, then you are not deserving and capable of having a child. If you cannot make sure they can live in contentment and relative bliss, then do not create another living being carelessly. It is foolish and cruel. I even believe, those that wish for it without having the capabilities necessary are nearly as bad as rapists, and that's saying something. It is barbaric to the extreme, to condemn another living being to a lifetime of suffering.

Humanity should be given the mercy of complete eradication. At least that's my view on it. There are simply too many of us to create a grey world, ours has long become a corrupted black. We are deserving or extinction. There is nothing good in Humanity, drenched in greed and depravity. We are disgusting and vile. And I'd turn into a genuine eldritch monster before I allow myself to be reborn as a pure human, if I ever get the chance.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 10 . 7/15/2022
Hmm, that's a good question.
The Ten-Tails, huh? Perhaps some kind of Eldritch Abomination. A Floating eye with ten tentacles of cataclysmic sizes, capable of devouring and destroying planets within minutes. But maybe that'd be too powerful, even for the Ten-Tails.
Perhaps a Demon Buddha or Asura with 10 arms.
Or... a wolf? Fenrir-style. Gigantic with ten tails morphing into one.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 4 . 7/15/2022
Ah, yes. Madara-sama.
If only that asspull Kaguya and Black Zetsu didn't exist, there would've been nothing that could've stopped him from achieving his Vision.
I... don't think I would've liked to live in an illusory world, but who knows, we might already live in one anyway, so I probably wouldn't ever notice. If I could be anything... perhaps achieving that in an illusory world is better than not achieving it at all.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 2 . 7/15/2022
The Villains, of course. Only they are impressive. Living in situations worse than death but still going on with an iron will and determination greater than any Hero's.
In fact, I despise most Heroes. Their naivety, their... whatever you call it when people just have too much luck. The Heavens smile upon them... they deserve to die.
TauriPlaneshift chapter 2 . 7/6/2022
Her motivations hurt. But they make sense. I'm not exactly dying but I was born disabled. I will literally cry at the idea of being able to take a hike or drive a car. My whole life I've just wanted to be "normal" and to do all the things everyone takes for granted. All I've ever had is my mind and even that is damaged from being abused. IDK, I guess this just seems really relatable to me.
Hey chapter 45 . 7/3/2022
/3 kinda had shipped her with kitsune gen but what can we do /3 glad she's having what she wanted though maybe in another time or another life she'd be with gen
Hey chapter 31 . 7/2/2022
Wait so he cut off his own reproductive parts so she'll lose hers or did he just stab himself in where her uterus would have been?
SeiferBoy chapter 41 . 5/29/2022
If I won the lottery, I'd have a Victorian manor built, complete with a large space for my toy and video game collections! The rest would be put into stocks and savings.
SeiferBoy chapter 24 . 5/28/2022
Answer to the question: playing hide and seek at night time! My family owns out land, so we have a lot of places to hide, including a lot of barns and sheds!
3,869 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »