Reviews for Shadowed Sun
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I've never given a chance to stories with this type of OC, but I love all your other stories, so I feel like you can probably pull it off. I'm looking forward to it! Thing I'm proud of...first thought is my daughter. :)
Himeno Kazehito chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This sounds interesting. Cant wait to see what happens.
Pandalion chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very well done!

I am proud of my niece and nephew. Ever since they started living with my parents, they have developed to the emotional age that they should be at and I love spending time with them.
Alara16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I always loved all of your naruto SI stories, and after reading this one I can safely say that I will have to add another story in my favourites. And it's only the first chapter! But if the following ones be the same as the first, I really won't have a choice...
Damn you Darkpetal16, for making me fall in love with all your naruto stories!
creighh chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I am proud of my love to Sasori X3
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The girl you made to be an oc- mawaki, was it? Had such a tough life compared to the others. Seems quite pain filled- i am glad she has anotjer chance, even if ot is- i guess, not much of a good one. But it sounds loads better than the deal she previously had, even with her loving family. I cant wait for the character development you said.l you'll be making for this oc. I really love reading about the character itself in stories too- alnost as much as character interaction, so cant wait!
Sovereign X22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I'm loving the direction your taking this story with the whole concept of a twin sister. I'm also curious to see how much of an effect it could bring to the cannon. So keep up the fantastic work and I hope to see more in the future!
Kalafina94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I think you did a pretty damn good job there, chica. :) The story started off pretty amazingly and I could easily feel the terror and fear that Miwako-chan and Naruto-kun must've been feeling when Tobito and Kurama attacked the village. It was pretty realistic and I personally loved it. w Great job! X)

QOTD: I'm proud of this first chapter in general. I can tell that it has the huge potential to be something amazing! It's going to be a great story. Even better than all of your other three stories! Not that I don't love Decaying Bluebells and Sakura and Chipped Mask! Just as your Beta for one of said stories, if what you say is true and you intend to combine everything that you've learned from those three stories, this story is going to be amazing. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

-KalafinaJ
Gloomydays chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Ah, a new self-insert from one of my favourite authors! ;D I usually avoid the whole Naruto's twin sister fics, cuz they're usually just not good, I attempted to read an SI version and it really wasn't much better...but if it's by you, I'm sure it'll turn out amazing, if chipped mask and decaying bluebells, are anything to go by. ;3

...hmmm, what am I proud of?...Many things actually, but as of right now, my GCSE exam results! XD
InsanitySorrow 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
cool start. Though you had a missing word in "They loved me endlessly and did everything possible to make sure I [?] was big sister was amazing, and I knew it was hard for her, too."
Ogure Michiyo chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
holy! Omg I like it! I can't wait for your updates!
kreite chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well it seems to me that this may be your most dangerous premise yet, there will probably be so many times where you run the risk of falling into a trap and turning 'yourself' into something mary sueish but, and this is a big but, you have demonstrated the capability to handle such dangerous stories before therefore I say that my confidence in you remains unshaken.

oh and on the ninth line "They loved me endlessly and did everything possible to make sure I was big sister was amazing" I think you missed out on a few words here.

This review is also filled with love!
HiddenTruth101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yesterday was actually the first time I attempted to actually read OC SI stories and I'm glad that I came across yours. Even though I'm not really keen on Naruko herself due to the obvious reasons (ugh Mary Sueness), I have a feeling you'll make her a great person with actual character development.

Keep up the good work! :)
FearaNightmare chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
... I am trusting you on this friend... I'm not too into the Naruto's sister...
3,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258