Reviews for Shadowed Sun
SeiferBoy chapter 5 . 5/26/2022
Favorite holiday is Halloween because of all the spooky things, plus it's in the fall, which is my fave season!
kuchimochidochi chapter 45 . 5/13/2022
I'd say this is amazing. I totally enjoyed my time reading this. It is a bit annoying for me when Miwa being all angsty, but I definitely understand it's important for the character development, not to mention in the first place she was dead when 11 years old.
kuchimochidochi chapter 38 . 5/13/2022
YEAHHH I KNEW IT, KITSUNE-MIWAKO IS THE SHIP My tiny heart had been cheering for them.
majikss chapter 2 . 5/10/2022
the drawing attention to her thing us bullshit. they already think she's the fox and most ninja that are important dont care and the hokage would protect her. having her purposefully be average is a bad excuse and makes for a boring story
Aetherium21 chapter 23 . 5/9/2022
Awesome story, but now that I'm rereading it again I just can't stomach how Miwako cripples herself all the god damn time for sentimental nonsense like worries of
"copying" people.
phosphophillite49 chapter 16 . 4/18/2022
Damn. I don't like seeing kurama like that. Though it's only because I didn't watch Naruto AND before this I just read a fanfic with a good (if insisting on exploding cities for fun is good) kurama.
phosphophillite49 chapter 14 . 4/18/2022
Alas.
phosphophillite49 chapter 10 . 4/18/2022
wh
Di angelo chapter 33 . 4/15/2022
Sasunaru, Sasuhina and reader x sasuke
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2022
Cheese cake, crapes and thin mint girl scout cookies
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2022
Cuddling
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2022
I can tell we're this is going and no
Guest chapter 45 . 3/12/2022
pretty good in the beginning, the later parts became super confusing and perspective jumps were weird and at some point I just didnt know what was going on anymore. Also everything became simpleminded probably to quickly finish this. The ending was good enough. Just way too fast and many important scenes were missing.
GoMagikarp chapter 9 . 2/27/2022
I think I'm going to have to drop out of this fic. It's not awful by any means, but incredibly inconsistent. Like, in chapter three she signs the dog contract and through chapter nine it literally hasn't been mentioned again. Not the dogs, not the contract, nothing. It makes zero sense.
SgtSmelly chapter 45 . 2/25/2022
I’ve never written a review on a story before, but this masterpiece deserves one. To sum up my thoughts on the fic, this is the closest to a perfect fanfic I have ever read. The character building is better than nearly every piece of literature I have ever read. My largest pet peeve in fics is easily grammar, and despite the occasional slip up, I simply didn’t give a damn because of how phenomenal the story was.
3,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »