Reviews for Shadowed Sun
AnimeAxe chapter 1 . 2/24/2022
This is and always will be an amazing work! But I swear I read this at some point and there was a little teaser where miwako went back in time and met Minato, was I crazy or is that in one of the chapters?
ryyaikki chapter 39 . 2/21/2022
Idk how many times I’ve reread this work but I’m trying to imagine how the story would go on if Miwako really stayed in the past. Hmmmmm
Eduhudu chapter 2 . 1/30/2022
I fanboy over Kenma 3
Edward chapter 31 . 1/18/2022
You do realize that how Miwako lost her womb is very flawed BS right?

1) Hidan injured her via himself. Even if he hit himself where her womb was, Hidan doesn't have a womb to injure. Therefore her womb wouldn't have been harmed, only the surrounding area. I mean...maybe if he sliced off his D then than anything but the uterus specifically could possibly be severed as well, but still re-attachable.

2) Unless both her ovaries were attacked or her womb was removed and couldn't have been recovered in an acceptable condition, they should have been able to restore it via Kurama's chakra and medical ninjutsu.

I hate how authors tend to ignore the logic in the world they are writing in for the sake of plot. It only riles people up.

I do have to say however that this chapter was a good emotional read if you can manage to ignore those major flaws.
Edward chapter 2 . 1/14/2022
Why ninken? As a jinchuriki of the nintailes, she already has improved smell and hearing and can probably further improve upon that with use of chakura. As a jinchuriki and someone with the knowledge and foreseeable relationship with kurama who can make use of his power better than Naruto, ninken would just get in the way. A summoning that specializes in genjutsu which she lacks would be a much better option.

She could be three things at the same time; a heavy hitter (ninjutsu), tracker, as well as a fuinjutsu specialist thanks to her Uzumaking genes. It may turn out that way later in the story, but for someone with foreknowledge she isn't making good decisions so far and the interaction with Kurama could have been better. But I guess she was only 11 years old when she died and reincarnated.

An in-apartment garden with a skylight seems kind of unreasonable for a few reasons as it's an apartment, not their own house. Which IIRC, Naruto's apartment had other floors above his too.

Why does she call him grandfather while Naruto calls him Jiji? If you are going to mix japanese, she should be calling him one of the following (Jiji, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Ojii-sama).

Why does Naruto call her imouto? I know that he was born first but are the same age. He should only refer to her as imouto on certain occasions. What he should most likely be calling her is 'Mi-chan'. Someone like Itachi would occasionally refer to Sasuke as itouto, but still call him Sasuke most of the time.

And this is more of a personal complaint, but I greatly dislike the name Miwako and wished you had picked something else.

Other than all that, the story is interesting so far but expecting it to go either way.
Librarian 0-0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2022
I'm proud of my family
ARmindset chapter 45 . 1/8/2022
Enjoyed it!Definitely a great ride
MordredVisor chapter 35 . 1/1/2022
holy F THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
CDR. Grae chapter 45 . 12/18/2021
That was a great ending for an amazing story! And I am so happy for Miwako, Kurama, and her baby. I almost cried with her when she received the news, because that's what she wanted and almost never got since the beginning. Seeing the others being so supportive of her was touching, even Kurama who's such a big tsundere lmao. While I shipped her with Kitsune or Kurama and was nervous who of them she'll end up with, I think it IS better that she doesn't have any romantic partners right now. It'll come out of nowhere and I don't think she's ready for that. It would require a few more chapters at least for even a relationship to develop, and I agree Kurama is the closest choice. Poor Kitsune tho, he was friendzoned lmao. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it.
CDR. Grae chapter 38 . 12/17/2021
I just want to say, this whole chapter made me FEEL things. I totally ship Kitsune and Miwako, especially after finding out their past. Also the fact that Kitsune began guarding Miwako and looking out for her every chance he gets, and even trusting her wholeheartedly. I was wondering who Miwako was gonna end up with, and after that backstory, I'm glad and fully support Kitsune (Gen) lol. I DID think for a moment that Kitsune was old, but I'm glad it's cleared up. It's also interesting how at such a young age, Miwako was already able to save and change a life. I just want those two to be happy please
just a somebody chapter 45 . 11/30/2021
You know, its funny how much of your stories I’ve read. You are an amazing author and this was truly one of the best of yours. I admire you.
Somebodynobody chapter 45 . 11/30/2021
I love this. I ADORE this. This ending is perfect and ever since the start, I knew no one could come close to her as much as Kurama. Sure a few times I thought about potential love interests but she could never trust them as much as him. Could never be open and comfortable as she was with him. “Kurama comes first.” And that sealed it. This story is beautiful. Thank you.
ShardAura chapter 45 . 11/28/2021
I absolutely loved this fic. Binge read this from start to finish in several hours. So many tears were shed and you wrote your character amazingly. Also conveying Kurama so well as well. Ugh I’m saddened that it’s finished to be honest. But I am filled with closure. Keep writing xox you’re a brilliant author.
tfuinsah chapter 14 . 11/27/2021
I can only judge Kakashi from what is presented, and unless I read otherwise he's an ass. He might be a saint behind the scenes and is doing everything possible to help Miwako but the I wouldn't know that. From what is written he's not helping her at all. Expecting the reader to not judge his actions based on what he's been shown to do is idiotic. Equally idiotic as those saying OoC because that term is practically part of a fanfic.
abu chapter 21 . 11/8/2021
She can't really be that stupid to not see Kurama's emotional manipulations for what they are... Isn't she like 25 years old when combined with her previous life. And I'm getting annoyed that she's fast becoming another female lead who isn't good for anything else other than getting rescued.

But alas, the story is already complete and I do have faith that the character growth pushes Miwako into a direction that makes this bearable so I won't be dropping this.
3,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »