Reviews for Castle Ruins
marianmerza chapter 45 . 3/4
Oh my gosh I thought that was the last chapter hahahaha.
I was like... that's how it's going to end? No reunion or getting back together lol
Until I realized it just hasn't been updated.
I hope you find the urge to continue anytime in the future.
I'll wait patiently
shai-duck chapter 45 . 2/11
I stumbled into this completely by accident and I couldn't put it down. This is an absolute treasure.

I love the characterizations of all the characters. Aoshi and Misao's relationship is my favorite - or I could just be biased towards them in general. I love how you wrote Megumi and Sano, though, and the way you portrayed their relationship and devotion. That said, the way you showed Kenshin's struggle is nothing short of remarkable. I enjoyed his conflict within himself and how he remains so very vulnerable when it comes to Kaoru.

I cannot wait for the next installment because everything's finally come to a head. I'm heartbroken for Hoji, though, but I guess it's a fitting end.

Keep up the good work!
lightning-storm chapter 26 . 2/6
What the hell is Kaoru!? She's gotta be at least PART vampire! I don't usually read stories this long...but this is amazing! Fave!
A mermaid chapter 28 . 1/4
Loved the lemon! I got so excited when Aoshoi asked to come in then karou runs into Kenshin in the hallway! I was like woah she's giving us two lemon scenes haha but I loved it none the less. These crazy vampires that keep coming for karou are sick! Loved the chapter
A mermaid chapter 27 . 1/4
I had stop reading this story awhile back but I'm glad i found it again. This chapter was awesome! And I love how interesting and detailed the characters are and their secrets. Can't wait to read more.
Dynamite chapter 45 . 1/3
I think I've read this story like 3 different times so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! It's too good! I crave the Happy Ever After! _
SterlingBee chapter 45 . 1/1
Really enjoying the story so far and hope that you have time to continue it in the new year! I enjoy the extra time you put into the details about peoples emotions, the lore, and their occupational interests. Thank you!
vixie.renard chapter 45 . 12/31/2017
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next! Don't forget about us little people
Tiffany19 chapter 45 . 12/13/2017
Hi this is a very good story as it has me on the edge of my seat but I hope that you will continue this story as a see that you have not updated for a awhile. Hope to read the end or next chapter of this story soon and good luck with writing.
Juzu chapter 45 . 10/29/2017
Wow! This story has been thrilling. I love your attention to details. Your plot has kept me guessing the whole time. This was a great idea you had for these characters. The modern setting took some getting used to for them, but you've blended everything together very well. I like this twist to them. Your story has been addicting and I haven't been able to stop reading it. I hope you continue this soon!
blutiger77 chapter 45 . 10/8/2017
I just stumbled upon this stary about 5 days ago and I haven't been able to put it down since. The world you have created is fantastic, and your writing is superb. I have immensely enjoyed the story. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait!
Wandering-reader chapter 45 . 9/15/2017
My apologies. My tablet opened the wrong window for that review. Please disregard that review.

On the other hand this story is simply amazing and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I hope you update it one day
Wandering-reader chapter 45 . 9/15/2017
Oh wow. This story is freaking amazing! I really hope you update this someday. I'd love to find out whahappens, what exactly Karel is up to, what that power Lara has, what difference the sword will make in the fight, what exactly Karel was doing to Lara (his work in progress), etc. Again this is such a fantastic fic! Again I really hope you update/finish this story. Thanks for what have written and shared!
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 45 . 8/11/2017
With little to no activity occurring with my favorite stories and my break dwindling away I decided there was no better way to enjoy my last bit of vacation other than to relax and reread your creation... three days later and little accomplished at my house I've finally finished . I forgot how detailed your writing is (which FYI I love by the way)! After enjoying the adventure of this story I wanted to shower you with a little appreciation for all the hard work you've completed :-)

Even though this is a KK centered story I admire the time and thought you gave to the other characters. The arguments and makeups between AM and SM provides a more in depth view into both of their relationships. It also goes to show how interconnected this little unit of friends can be. Protective, loyal, endearing, and caring don't even begin to scrape the top of their gang, but you've successfully encompassed all of those and more.

I hope everything is going well in your life and that you've enjoyed this summer! I'd also like to thank you again for all of your hard work! I'm humbled every time I read your writing and think about the personal time and creativity you've invested for nameless readers/reviewers such as myself.
skenshingumi chapter 45 . 7/2/2017
Great chapter! I liked the show down between Rikuto & Hoji although after all this time my head is swirling trying to keep the history striaght. Might I ask for a brief recap when you post the next chapter.
I also really liked Sano being the one to tone Kenshin down where was interrogating Mitzi. That was just right as was your portrayal of Kenshin's anger.
On another note, I just wandered over to check your home page re updates to this story. April 8th posting & I just found it! My alerts are not getting to me!
Hope things are well. I am really looking forward to Kenshin back on the scene. I am wondering if he will find Kaoru first & they both go after Rikuto (w Saigo) or if they will meet up at once. I expect fireworks, suitable as it is 4th of July weekend here.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »