Reviews for Castle Ruins
PLEASE UPDATE
Artaddict15 chapter 45 . 6/8
I know it’s been over a year since you last updated this story, and the chances that you would pick it up again after so much time has passed is slim, but I just wanted to tell you that this story has been one of the greatest stories I’ve read on this site, and I’ve been an active participant in the fan fiction community for six years. Honestly, I can see myself coming back to this story again and again, like my favorite books. It is a shame that I’ll never know the end, especially considering that it’s just building towards its climax. But that does not diminish my love for your story. Even if it’s not this story, I hope you keep writing. You are a gifted sto-teller.
marianmerza chapter 45 . 3/4
Oh my gosh I thought that was the last chapter hahahaha.
I was like... that's how it's going to end? No reunion or getting back together lol
Until I realized it just hasn't been updated.
I hope you find the urge to continue anytime in the future.
I'll wait patiently
shai-duck chapter 45 . 2/11
I stumbled into this completely by accident and I couldn't put it down. This is an absolute treasure.

I love the characterizations of all the characters. Aoshi and Misao's relationship is my favorite - or I could just be biased towards them in general. I love how you wrote Megumi and Sano, though, and the way you portrayed their relationship and devotion. That said, the way you showed Kenshin's struggle is nothing short of remarkable. I enjoyed his conflict within himself and how he remains so very vulnerable when it comes to Kaoru.

I cannot wait for the next installment because everything's finally come to a head. I'm heartbroken for Hoji, though, but I guess it's a fitting end.

Keep up the good work!
lightning-storm chapter 26 . 2/6
What the hell is Kaoru!? She's gotta be at least PART vampire! I don't usually read stories this long...but this is amazing! Fave!
A mermaid chapter 28 . 1/4
Loved the lemon! I got so excited when Aoshoi asked to come in then karou runs into Kenshin in the hallway! I was like woah she's giving us two lemon scenes haha but I loved it none the less. These crazy vampires that keep coming for karou are sick! Loved the chapter
A mermaid chapter 27 . 1/4
I had stop reading this story awhile back but I'm glad i found it again. This chapter was awesome! And I love how interesting and detailed the characters are and their secrets. Can't wait to read more.
Dynamite chapter 45 . 1/3
I think I've read this story like 3 different times so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! It's too good! I crave the Happy Ever After! _
SterlingBee chapter 45 . 1/1
Really enjoying the story so far and hope that you have time to continue it in the new year! I enjoy the extra time you put into the details about peoples emotions, the lore, and their occupational interests. Thank you!
vixie.renard chapter 45 . 12/31/2017
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next! Don't forget about us little people
Tiffany19 chapter 45 . 12/13/2017
Hi this is a very good story as it has me on the edge of my seat but I hope that you will continue this story as a see that you have not updated for a awhile. Hope to read the end or next chapter of this story soon and good luck with writing.
Juzu chapter 45 . 10/29/2017
Wow! This story has been thrilling. I love your attention to details. Your plot has kept me guessing the whole time. This was a great idea you had for these characters. The modern setting took some getting used to for them, but you've blended everything together very well. I like this twist to them. Your story has been addicting and I haven't been able to stop reading it. I hope you continue this soon!
blutiger77 chapter 45 . 10/8/2017
I just stumbled upon this stary about 5 days ago and I haven't been able to put it down since. The world you have created is fantastic, and your writing is superb. I have immensely enjoyed the story. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait!
Wandering-reader chapter 45 . 9/15/2017
My apologies. My tablet opened the wrong window for that review. Please disregard that review.

On the other hand this story is simply amazing and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I hope you update it one day
Wandering-reader chapter 45 . 9/15/2017
Oh wow. This story is freaking amazing! I really hope you update this someday. I'd love to find out whahappens, what exactly Karel is up to, what that power Lara has, what difference the sword will make in the fight, what exactly Karel was doing to Lara (his work in progress), etc. Again this is such a fantastic fic! Again I really hope you update/finish this story. Thanks for what have written and shared!
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »