Reviews for Castle Ruins
skenshingumi chapter 46 . 10/1
Well, in celebration of nearing the end and because I really want to enjoy the ending without have memory issues about what’s going on, I went back and reread the whole thing. It really is tight actually. I think you develop the storyline and the character interaction consistently and realistically (not counting the supernatural being part!). I know you were worried about that but I think it reads well.
Re this chapter, what’s not to love...rocket launchers, helicopter crashes, last minute saves and last minute horrors: in a word, fantastic. I loved this chapter. Kenshin’s emotional and physical agony was intense. I suspect it is not a good idea to be on your bad side! I am looking forward to what I hope we be a sweet denouement. Thank you for your hard work, persistence & creativity.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 46 . 9/27
I dont know, I thought you did really well with the fight scene. In fact, I think it's one of best I've read because it transitioned smoothly and was pretty easy to follow along with unlike most fight scenes. I can't wait to see how you end it all and I really hope that you let us read the part when Kenshin becomes human again, though I'm guessing he'll be just like Kaoru am I right? I can't wait for the next chapter so update soon ok
Girl please hurry, I love this story a lot because I’m a big Rurouni Kenshin fan. And, you just made it so bomb. I can’t wait for the next chapter. ️️️
Wooohooo! Finally! I can't wait for him to figure out that he loves her!
She acts like a virgin. She's 27 and needs to get over herself and grow some guts. There's 'moving slow' and then there is this. I really love the story but I really hope the next chapters move faster and have _something_ happening between them as it's getting kinda irritating. Sorry.
Acciona chapter 46 . 8/26
I have been waiting for a new chapter for so long and knew that any new chapter going to be amazing! Definitely was not disappointed. I have read all your stories and always love them and this story is amazing. I know you worry about fight scenes but you shouldn't as you done great job! Thank you for amazing chapter and making my day
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 46 . 8/26
Just the thing I needed this week! I savored every minute of reading this chapter (that I spaced out over two days to extend my enjoyment _). Even though everyone will be walking away with some type of scar from this ordeal I’m glad too see that everyone is going to survive (or at least it appears so as of right now). I was concerned Saitô wasn’t going to make it.

Way to go Megumi for making Kaoru’s blood kick ass! Annnnd... ouch to our poor red head. I was curious how he was going to escape his predicament. Love that you used the butterfly knife! That little tool has been instrumental throughout this entire tale!

I’m sad that it’s all coming to an end though. I feel as though there’s so much more that can be covered... especially if Kenshin and Kaoru can have children! O.o. Oh! And FYI... if you do struggle or feel ill equipped to write fighting scenes... don’t! I thought it flowed very nicely and gave each character their time in the spotlight which allowed you to highlight their individual skills:-). Thank you very much for your time and effort into this tale:-)
kagomesdance chapter 46 . 8/24
Wow this is as some! Hope you update soon

Thanks for this amazing journey so far
UrmixMoonstone chapter 46 . 8/21
I was so excited seeing this updated (no guilt-trip intended, I like you taking your time to ensure good quality writing). Just wanted to let you know this made my day!
kaoruca chapter 46 . 8/20
What fighting scenes! You're clearly one of the best out here. I hope all of them will survive, though Kenshin will also have to face Aoshi's punishment. There will be a happily after, right?
erzdylan chapter 46 . 8/19
I've been following this for a very long time, and I can't help but feel sad that it is coming to an end. I'm not a big vampire fan; however, your version of vampires fascinated me. I fell in love with your vampire world after a few chapters. I was hooked to your RK vampire world. The characterization is superb and the narration is captivating.

At this point, I would like to thank you for sharing your vision to us, for making me gasp, squeal and cry, for making me fall in love with these characters again.
Ladydot chapter 46 . 8/19
I was sooo happy to see this update! Even though you think you suck at battle scenes, they always end up well written! I look forward to every single word you write! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.. like in a week or two would be nice :-)
YOU UPDATED, YAY! I'M SO EXCITED! Its the middle of the night here and the alarm goes off at 6 and I absolutely can't allow myself to read rn, but yay, after work I get to read it *_* so happy you found a way to plow through that difficult writing process!
FaeryMeganChase chapter 46 . 8/19
Yay! You finally updated! Also, I don't know what you're talking about, your fight scenes are awesome and flow really well :D
SomebodyLost chapter 46 . 8/19
After 3000 years we finally get an update, and whatta update it was. So much stuff! Intense fight! Very blood. Much vampire.

... I need to sleep and I have no words. But thanks for writing. :D