Reviews for Edward Cullen FBI Special Agent and Psychic
Blueboot55 chapter 32 . 8/10
This is an amazing story. I'm glad I found it
Ajfflady chapter 33 . 7/23
This story was an amazing look into a subject that I knew very little about. I learned quite a bit. I don't think all elements of the magical arts written here were fiction. I look forward to the next installments.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 29 . 4/25
this story is rocking my world! love it
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 4/24
awesome start
blb1000 chapter 31 . 3/29
Glad she kept her cat. I guess Edward's cat is at his parent's house? Maybe we'll see...
blb1000 chapter 30 . 3/29
I feel for the other insane souls that are housed with the bad doctor. Speaking of souls, the team should go to the Dr's boat and clean out his vat of lost souls.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 3/29
Why doesn't Bella have a gun hidden somewhere? Even though she's no longer on the force, I'd think she'd still be carrying?
blb1000 chapter 28 . 3/29
Is his Michael and Archangel Michael one and the same? I hope so!
blb1000 chapter 26 . 3/29
What a waste of scotch neat!
blb1000 chapter 25 . 3/29
Don't worry about responding to my reviews. I read because I enjoy it, not because I expect to hear from the author. ")
blb1000 chapter 24 . 3/29
I'm hoping the binding spell will keep Babalu from hurting them before they can get him. Seems like he will need to be killed. Otherwise, he'd cause havoc in the police station, jail, and anywhere else he's held.
blb1000 chapter 23 . 3/29
Phony German accent not "action," correct? Also, "was I" needs to be reversed in Babalu's threat to Samantha. Not sure if fanfic allows you to fix these now that the story's complete?
blb1000 chapter 22 . 3/29
Wonder what the herbs sprinkled over the man's picture does? It would be cool if it put him to sleep or froze him mid-step - so they could easily catch up to him.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 3/29
Hmmm. No liquidation this time...
blb1000 chapter 19 . 3/28
So Sara was not a saint. L didn't say if Ed knew all those details.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »