Reviews for Edward Cullen FBI Special Agent and Psychic
KimiD chapter 2 . 6/5
The only comment on this chapter is that Bella ~ looks nothing like Jane~ Bella's much prettier!
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/5
Definitely not your ordinary beginning for stories with these characters~ Nice twist there with Sam & Angela. Not a combo I would have thought to use or Lauren as her sister. I have seen Edward paired with Jane before. I almost did not continue when I saw that he was with her but I figured if this was a B&E story she would not be there long~
rubell chapter 33 . 6/4
for some reason i stopped getting the updates for this story...i had thought it was abandoned, i will try and follow you on twcs because i have issues with the other sites, never having figured out exactly how to use them
tululah chapter 30 . 3/29
Thanks for a great story. I love the originality and style. I can imagine a series of adventures for this group.
LADARTHA chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Just read this first chapter and I'm interested to following it to conclusion.
yvonne72 chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
I loved this story.
I can't wait to read the sequel
yvonne72 chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
I have to say I realllllly reallllly like this story
Yes the liquefying is different but that's really what makes the story different
yvonne72 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I am soooooo going to enjoy this.
I love all the psychic stuff and I am very intrigued with all of it
So this is right up my alley
Poison Effect chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
loving the X-files vibe of supernatural cases in the FBI :)
Rose chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Thanks for the story! :)
Sassy Mami chapter 31 . 9/5/2014
Really liked the story but I have one question: why is Lea's name on the characters list when she wasn't in the story?
writtenbyabdex chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
So, I've sat here all afternoon. The places this story took me without ever mentioning was a trip all on it's own. Thank you for taking the time to write something simple enough, fast pasted enough, and letting my imagination go. Now, I just have to read the squeal.
bmthespian chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
Great to start the sequel.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Kfulkerson chapter 32 . 5/20/2014
This is the first full story I have read of your exquisite works of art, the way you reach people threw your works of art is brilliance.