Reviews for Edward Cullen FBI Special Agent and Psychic
ericastwilight chapter 33 . 11/21/2015
I had to read the last several chapters offline because my internet went down. Anyway, this was a great story and a fantastic start to the groups journey. I can't imagine going from LA weather to the humidity down at the house boat. I think the move is a smart one, Bella had to constantly prove herself at then LAPD despite her glowing record. This way she'll have more freedom and will work among friends.

Time for me to find the sequel.

Erica
ericastwilight chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
Oh poor Edward. To find out like that and she had intended to take the baby. Sighhhh
ericastwilight chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
This chapter made a few questions pop in my head. I'll email you them, but it centers around the conversation between Edward and Bella about past lives.

I can't imagine the frustration of being surrounded by all these people that can do these things and have to wait for answers until they gather themselves. Interesting
ericastwilight chapter 16 . 11/20/2015
Omg, there's more to his relationship to Sara. What happened? You're going to leave me in suspense. Ugh, I just realized that if Bella ever tells Edward of her past, he'd see it, that's gonna be painful.
ericastwilight chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
The liquefying of the brain has been heard of in an episode of Fringe and X-Files I think. As far as the method, I can't seem to remember. I do remember in the Fringe episode it was not a clean death, as in there was brain matter coming out from nose, ears and even eyes. I don't know what to think of Bella's relationship with a married man, but I'm also like, whoa, her past keeps getting sadder!
ericastwilight chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
I thought Edward's past was tragic, Bella's seems more so. Whoa. I respect your reasons for keeping the relationship platonic between E/B, especially with the case they're working on. Edward had only just lost his family, he is in no way ready for anything romantic.
ericastwilight chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Another body? Wow, this perp is working fast. His thoughts about why he's been kept alive is scary.
ericastwilight chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
The rest of Edward's crew is on the way, squee. I love her reaction to Sam and Edward talking word for word at the same time.
ericastwilight chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
She's taking it rather well, though she may have a few nightmares because of it. The correlation between his near accident and his wife's, I couldn't put my finger on it. Someone with similar gifts as Michael was the one that killed his wife and son.
ericastwilight chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
I just realized they had originally put him in a small, dingy office, very much like Mulder. That made me smile, and then in this chapter Bella asked him not to embarass her and used the term ET, also like Mulder. I can't imagine Bella's reaction when she learns of his capabilities.
ericastwilight chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Interesting first meeting. I can understand her lack of trust in another agent. It sounds like she's dealt with some dicks before.
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Oh, this is going to be an interesting case.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Edward's background and life is quite interesting. He sounds like he could be a combo of Mulder and Scully, without the medical degree she had, with a large dose of supernatural to give him more of an edge.

I can't imagine knowing your family was gone, but to see it, horrible.
KimiD chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
The only comment on this chapter is that Bella ~ looks nothing like Jane~ Bella's much prettier!
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Definitely not your ordinary beginning for stories with these characters~ Nice twist there with Sam & Angela. Not a combo I would have thought to use or Lauren as her sister. I have seen Edward paired with Jane before. I almost did not continue when I saw that he was with her but I figured if this was a B&E story she would not be there long~