Reviews for Home is Where the Haunt is
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
It's nice that Sam finally feels a little home, too. Sweet!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Fun. :)
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Janice gave me a heads up to this fic, and I'm thrilled she did. The boys, the bunker and a cursed object/pissed-off spirit make for a great read. As for Dean's attempt to redecorate Sam's room - you've got to give the man props; his heart's in the right place. :-) Lovely work!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Original and entertaining story! Haha, Dean unwittingly using a cursed object when redecorating Sam's bedroom to make it more like home!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I'm glad everything got worked out in the end with the cursed object(s). :D This was great too!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was such a fun story! :) I really enjoyed it. I mean...come on, that place is full of freaky stuff. It stands to reason that they might find a monster in their underwear drawer. Or somewhere. Anyway, this was cute. They were perfectly in character. Loved Sam offering to help with Dean's mattress...while obviously having no intention of moving. Heehee... and all of it was so good. I loved Dean being a great brother and getting Sammy's room fixed up...then inadvertently causing a major issue. And always taking care of Sam...while also giving him a hard time whenever possible. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I REALLY like this one!

got the nuances between the brothers, and the idea of a cursed room ... YEAH!

Great job.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This was just... well, fantastic. Excellent. Amazing. Noteworthy. Any other great words? Because this fic is all of them. :) I loved the bromance, that was adorable. xD Great job!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i'll digg myself thru your awesome stories :P 10 are down ... 74 to go :P
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I just love your stories! Love how you always have the boys basically able to get along and work in harmony. Great plot. I've had a feeling that Sam's room has nothing in it and it made my heart warm to read your, or should I say, Dean's thoughts on why that was. And the picture of the three of them was a poetic touch. Loved! Just a wonderful story! Thank you.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Wow - redecorating in the bunker can be a nerve-wracking experience!
Meliphyre chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
salt and burn or snag and bag? :D

Another enjoyable story.

a Very important element is Dean in just his boxers. Men sleep in their scivvies and I do not understand why TV shows have nice specimens of males dressed in pants and long sleeve shirts in bed!
reannablue chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was fun and sweet all at the same time!
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Yay! This was fun! I'm on a bus from Edmonton to Regina and I'm so glad I saved this fic till then. It was entertaining and full of the wonderful hurt/comfort I have come to expect from you. It is definitely an excellent diversion.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Enjoyed this. With all that stuff in there it's a wonder something hasn't really gone askew yet.