Reviews for House Rules
StyxxsOmega chapter 6 . 2/4
I always love brotherly fluff! It's so adorable!
Starshine chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
So happy for the happy ending, but super sad that Andy died. I was hoping he would survive.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Normally, I hate these, but wonderful job so far. I love whenever Sam used his demon powers. So creepy when Sam calls Azazel 'Father'.
darkeneddaybreak chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I've reread this about four or five times. I just love it... So... Much. And I am so glad you didn't end it in tragedy. This ending was so much more fulfilling (I would've been incredibly upset). Although I would love a sequel. It doesn't need one, it's good on its own, but I would be super happy. :) Sam adjusting to life without so much blood and death and evil, the conflict with John and other hunters... And of course more Sam with powers... Anyway. Just thought I'd let you know that this is amazing.
kasey chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
That was good. how about u write another ending where Sam did die? :)
Kittyfan12 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
OH MY GOSH! I love this so much! Such a great idea and great writing! Another job well done!
Roxinoune chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hi I loved your story it was really good , in the bottom your said that you have read some stories of the same kind do you know some of their name or authors please ? I tried to look on your favorite but couldn't fine any thanks and again loved your fic! :)
IrishNun chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
First gasp was pinky being cut off. Second gasp was Sam being properly introduced to Dean as brothers. Third gasp was Ava attacking Sam with a dagger. Nooooo! But all’s good. Dean and Sam (Winchester) got to hug it out at the end. The ending made me laugh out loud. Really glad you didn’t go for the Sam dying ending *wipes brow*. I was hooked on this story from the start. Great fic.
SamAnDean chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
that was cuuuute
IrishNun chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I like the introduction of the amulet. Nice touch that Sam put a spell on it so he can always find Dean. Looking forward to see how John sees their friendship since Bobby thinks it’s all kind of wrong.
Souless666 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I loved it, but I really was hoping you would include John and Bobby in the ending.

I guess you're gonna just have to do a sequel to squeeze it in. ;) LMAO
Souless666 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
YOu cut off Sammy's finger! *Gasps* LOL

So afraid to read the next chapter. LMAO
DarthAbby chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
ahhhh too much cute love it
confusedblondie chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I'm so glad that you decided to listen to your ''schmoopy'' side! *wide grin*
I also love angsty fics (obviously), and this one had just enough of both angst and sappiness in it. I agree that this has a potential to become a series, but it if this is how you envisioned things to work out and resolved to make this a stand- alone, well, if this fic is any indicator, I'm sure your future works will have me back with them :).
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Good ending - Dean and Sam know that they're brothers, and the hunters did not kill all the kids after Sam killed the demon. Good story.