Reviews for Wanted: Love
ExRevolution chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
While other authors have indeed put, while still infuriating, authors notes randomly in between paragraphs, never have I seen so many in one short chapter. Do you know what a novel is? What a story is? AUTHORS NEVER PUT RANDOM STUPID UNNECESSARY COMMENTS DURING THEIR STORIES, EVER! This would be a good fic were it not for that fact. 0/10
ExRevolution chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
YOU DONT PUT AUTHORS NOTES IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR STORY MAKING RANDOM COMMENTS AND LITTLE JOKES, THIS IS A STORY NOT A DOCUMENTORY, SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING, HALF OF THE STORY IS AUTHORS NOTES ISNT IT?!
Cbase2013 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
wows. just. all the wows.
i dont usually review, i know i should more, but wow.
the scene where he flashes to the graveyard and all you get is

"wands out, you reckon?"

fucking brilliant.
just.
Thracer chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
This story is actually so odd I can't stop myself from reading it. The adults in your story aren't really very good adults. The reason I say this is because they don't appear to notice anything, more then anything what Harry needs is help, but all they do is just "wing it" rather then looking for a professional (I'm going to assume you'll just reply, if you choose to, that those don't exist in the magical world, which seems ridiculous but I've encountered worse.) More importantly I can't decide if you just have no idea how a court is run, or you just felt like making it so unrealistic because its wizards and so obviously everyone got absolutely no clue how to do basically anything legally or with any sense of ethics. We know both legilimency and Verituserum are canonical facts, along with the fact that the ministry couldn't give two licks about muggles I doubt they would have had an issue with using either or to get what they needed (that may not have been great for Harry but at least his memories wouldn't be needed). Also why are they holding a court case when in the middle of a war, especially a court case that would be as damaging to morale as this one. This could be interpreted as a flame I suppose since I haven't really wrote anything good, but I hope it doesn't upset you too much as it really is just my own opinion and most people tend to think I'm a cynic, and I definitely don't socialize much so maybe people really do act all completely nutters in a court case dealing with this level of abuse, if you read it. I'll see how much longer this strangeness can keep me amused.

P.S: Given the level of beatings he receives and how slowly he heals, given that his head wound didn't even close after three days. Their is no logical reason as to how he could have survived given the blood loss (I'll let you say magic...but really it seems rather a stretch given his circumstances and how long he had open wounds and internal bleeding. )
harrypotter4ever1017 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Love the Weasley parents in this chater has they have a go at Vernon it's the best lines so far.
ThomasNealy chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
i just read your disclaimer, i think your insane. you call that a little abuse? i would hate to live with you.
tanithlipsky chapter 37 . 4/13/2012
nice
Healer Kira chapter 31 . 9/13/2011
i think this fict is turning out really good and is very funny. the only thing i would have changed was that harry was still wearing his more heroic, thut ats just me.
vicvega66 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hiya, I'm a Moderator for the stop_plagiarism community on LiveJournal. It's come to our attention that your story, 'Wanted: Love' has been uploaded to another writers profile, nightmarerider as 'yearning love' she/he has already got three stories on her profile that belong to other writers and has been added to the list of known plagiarisers.

If you want to contact nightmarerider then please do so.

vic_vega66 ~ stop-plagiarism LiveJournal
ermm chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
i made it to chapter 7 but had to stop reading. i'm sorry, but the characters are completely unrealistic. If harry was so injured that he slept for two weeks why would everyone be "squeezing the life out of him" and spinning him around?

sorry.

i liked where the plot was going, though! you had a great idea!
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
"Wait! Shouldn't we try to help them?" asked Parvati. The class stared at her.

". . .Never mind."

haha thats great. we did something like this one time. My teacher was gone, so we were supposed to have a sub, but she never showed up. We were haveing a free period, and thid one kid asked if we should tell someone our teacher dissapeared. we all just stared at him lol
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Someone should have been in that room! What Fudge did was unconscionable!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Why is Harry still lying? He has a chance to get out?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
No but to return to the land of the living is the right tunnel.