Reviews for Only Your Housekeeper Knows For Sure
joan.goldman.9 chapter 119 . 9/22
Lacey is being a great mother making memories with Sophie and Jason is outstanding trying to make those moments great for both of them. That was so nice of the Chef at the Space Needle to do that for Jason. So does Jason get any deserts? :)
SuzB chapter 119 . 9/20
A lovely evening for them to remember.
shan36 chapter 119 . 9/21
Simply amazing!
shan36 chapter 118 . 9/21
Awesome chapter!
VRB Mariposa chapter 119 . 9/20
Wow, what an awesome memory they got to make. Great chapter. Thanks for the update and the entertainment :-)
Karen447 chapter 119 . 9/20
This chapter was absolutely amazing and bittersweet at the same time! I know the end I'd coming near. I just really hope Lacy makes it to after the New Year. This way she can try to enjoy Christmas and New Year's with her daughter!
smills chapter 119 . 9/20
Good chapter
carol711 chapter 119 . 9/20
That was so beautiful. Alone time was exactly what mom and daughter needed. I look forward to the next chapter. Xoxo
lovedwardalways chapter 119 . 9/20
That was nice of him to do something special for them.
karashin chapter 119 . 9/20
I can't read this without crying...
I do hope they get someone who specializes in death and dying to talk to, I can feel for them, really.
Thank you for updating and please update again soon...
bostonstrong chapter 119 . 9/20
I knew I shouldn't have read this before work! Man this is so sad but so good. Looking forward to their surprise. hmm maybe CG flying them home in Charlie Tango? that would be sweet.
Suzecues chapter 119 . 9/20
Wow great update! So sad but a memory Sophie can hold on to! I feel bad for Gail also she is destined to be the bad guy for a while. Well written!
stearncs321 chapter 119 . 9/19
I sure hope Jason get himself, Gail and Sophie some counseling. They are going to need it.
Crystal
USA
Misssee chapter 119 . 9/19
Beautiful!
Annette 101660 chapter 119 . 9/19
This just breaks my heart for Sophie. :( Until next time.
4,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »