Reviews for Only Your Housekeeper Knows For Sure
Ice77 chapter 85 . 3h
TROUBLE... but c'on Gail. T IS yours:)
More please
Love it can't wait for the next chapter of Gail story.
shan36 chapter 86 . 7/25
Simply amazing!
Fay chapter 84 . 7/22
Ahhh brilliant ending to this chapter.
Fay chapter 83 . 7/22
Sorry about your mother in law.
I stopped reading FF for a while so now I am catching up with my favourite stories. A few good chapters to look forward to.
Thank you.
Jill Benone chapter 50 . 7/21
This is a far more deeply spiritual rendition of the wedding than others I have read. Beautifully written.
Jill Benone chapter 42 . 7/21
Interesting - nightmare scene almost exactly as Lillian 121 wrote in in After the Boathouse. Are you one and the same, just writing under a different nom de plume?
Jill Benone chapter 15 . 7/20
You. Are. Mine. Really? Is it in the water at Escala? Love the developing relationship!
Jill Benone chapter 11 . 7/20
Excellent introduction to Elena and her clumsy approach to anyone who cannot be bullied. There are those people who are instantly disliked and distrusted, and heaven knows Gail's reaction is right on. Equally good intimations to the mounting stress in Christian's life. Can't wait for Taylor!
Jill Benone chapter 10 . 7/20
Enjoying the trip into Gail's psyche, fleshing out her outline. She always was presented as a good person; this discussion of her loss makes her more human.
Jill Benone chapter 9 . 7/20
Great dynamics in this scene. My background is theatrical, and I can't help thinking how well this would play.
Jill Benone chapter 8 . 7/20
I am enjoying this tremendously. Questions about everyday details have been left hanging in the original books are addressed: one thing - Seattle is very rainy, the apartment has been described as having such big windows they would have to be cleaned professionally. Ergo, outside cleaning services must be employed occasionally.

Love the shadow on the wall approach; Gail, as will Taylor later, sees and hears and I'm sure will reach conclusions.
Best story ever! You're an amazing writer!
Tmacone chapter 86 . 7/20
Oh. My. Damn. Gail is on FIRE! Way to tell Jason that Lacy wants him/his money/his life back! Gail hit the nail right on the head...Gail needs to protect Jason's sexy ass! Wonderful update!
3,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »