Reviews for Cold Cases: A Solid Ground Companion
steffiegee chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Whaaaaa? Is there a sequel?! :) :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
This pne was amazing! Loved Gates throwing down $20 on a baby!

Having to clear out Kate's desk brought me to tears. Big time!

Javi found the file they needed to break the Dragon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
They certainly were, Lanie!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This one was really good! I think I most appreciate that you never have him mention that he thinks they may be dead.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was a good idea!
1Shootingstar78 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
They need to find out it was/is Bracken! LOL... Really like the story!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
still, they need to find "them"... .sad to see them missing their friends so much...now maybe a lead?...
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Woohoo! I hope they find them soon.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
She has no idea how right she is. lol
Mark C chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
This was a great look into Espo's POV.

I really liked the stuff about him and Lanie getting back together with the possibility of it becoming more, ala Castle and Beckett. It was certainly interesting to see his opinion on the Beckett having babies topic. Was surprised that you'd have Espo against it.

It was good that you had Gates add her opinion to it especially it being for Beckett and Castle having kids. What I was surprised about was her thinking that they were already together when she took over for Montgomery. I thought you handled that well and it was nice to see a softer side to Gates.

It certainly wasn't surprising when Gates brought up the replacement for Kate and for one of them to clear out her desk. The reaction from the trio was perfect and Lanie taking up the task was handled well.

The most surprising thing was what you had Esposito find in going over an old case file. Would that lead them to figure out the reason why their friends went missing? I hope this little plot thread gets picked up in the main story.

Excellent job with this one, my friend.
daansc88 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Its great! Please continue also on the Esplanie Thing!
Minxheart chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
omg omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG OMG!
dopeysac chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the insight from the other characters. Could that clue be something regarding the plane going down or Bracken? Ohhhh! I wanna know!
hfce chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Could that clue have anything to do with the plane crash? Hmmmmm...
jennkyle chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Such a great story while reading the other one I was always thinking what are they going though that is a huge loss for all of them can't wait for the next chapter to solid ground
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »