Reviews for Rock around the clock
descriptionsalive21 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard!
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was really hoot :3
Ventusio chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I'm REALLY SORRY that it took so long for me to write a review. There is no excuse. ;_; Thank you for the present! I DO love it!
I love Zeff more and more. He probably would have let it all slide, but havein these 2 put themselves in this situation he probably started yelling to break most of the tension and help them a bit. He will however still make them suffer for it all even more now.
He really is a tough love man. Thank you! really, thank you!
I'm imagining next parts to this already... I love fluffy teasing and this fic is perfect for it.
Thank you again! OTL I'm so sorry!
Michikuni Mayu chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Ahah I just love it! It made me laugh a lot XDZoro with his shirt with some suspect substance lol I just love. Make other chapter please :P. Sanji is super too coontinue like this!
coolchessplayer chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Holy fucking shit I was legitly on the floor lauging when I read the chef's reaction holy shit. This whole little slice of heaven was perfect, it was a good length, and it had smut *screeches*. Yessss I like it lots, when I saw this in my e-mail, I said 'there he goes again' then I hunkered down and was chuckling through all of part one! Love the Zeff in this chapter too, recently I've been really into him so yay, Zeff jokes!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Hahahahaha! Brilliant! Poor Sanji and Zoro, that look really is scary! XD
And they must have done it in the kitchen at some point before, it only makes sense ;D
Vergina-spva chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
hehehe, that was very very nice and very very sexy *chuckles*
Aerle chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Yes, I'm actually reviewing everything as I promised ;) Love the smut, as always
SecretScreaming chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I dont care why you did it but youve made the world more beautiful
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
O_O. . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Holy. . . . . SHIT. *covers nose*

I. . .I. . . I . . .didn't kn-know you h-had it in y-you. *gulps*

Ah-ah-ah. . . .oh God. It's coming! *shoves fingers up nostrils* HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE FEATHERS! *Niagra falls nosebleed*

Seriously. Like...DAYUM. No. I mean it. DAAAAAYUM. I didn't know you could write smut THIS good! I-I'm floored. You made me all tingly! D: MY INNOCENCE IS RUINED! BUTIDON'TCAREBECAUSETHATSHITWASWORTHIT!

F-Favoriting this right now... *awkward giraffe grunt*

*shifts in seat*
Ventusio chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well, Zoro did get to enjoy his punishment. I'm wondering if this wouldn't entice him to misbehave more rather then less... Because that was (I want to say freezingly hot, is that ok?) free... hot! Sanji preparing himself was just wow... I understand zoro for not being angry anymore.
I do wonder how Zeff will react the next time he sees Zoro, that could get awkward.
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Now I very much enjoyed reading that! XP
Hehe! Can't wait for more!
TurtleFriedRice chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OH HELL YES XD. Dea, you flatter me so by writing me the best smut ! I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you soo much! It was fun writing smut for each other, we should do it again sometime after your brain is no longer mush