Reviews for You Can Live
otakucookies2468 chapter 1 . 2/20
I am crying!
VictoriaFrank chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ugh so many feels ::curls up into a ball and cries:: I LOVED YOUR STORY SO MUCH BUT OH DEAR IT WAS SO SAD they were my otp and then Marco just had to go and die. THE SWEETEST BOY EVER HAD TO DIE ::cries myself a river:: oh I think I'm drowning in my own feelingss :'( Anyways this has to be one of my favorite Jean/Marco fanfictions ::whispers:: If you were to make a sequel where Jean meets Marco again once he dies I would forever grateful... :3
Fellow SnK fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hi there. i've got a few things to say:
1) I liked your Fanfic. I mean yes, i ship MarcoJean (My only ship) and crap and you made things depressing for me (a compliment)
2) I thought your A.N. would've been me. I would just go around and make really sad Fics and getting myself sad and angry while i end up flipping tables and not giving a damn about anything. It the middle of the night right now and i'm trying so hard trying not to laugh while reading your A.N.

But really. I thought your fic was really good and that scene about jean in marco's bed made me go "asdfghjkl JEEEAAAAANNNNNOOOOOOOOO"