Reviews for Two Keybearers
New chapter, please?
sierragust chapter 17 . 2/10
What's the Mushroom Kingdom representing in this?
OneWingedGoddess chapter 23 . 1/11
I really love this chapter and it's really sad that the original voices of the winnie the pooh franchise can't reprise their characters anymore, cause some of them died.

But what makes me sad the most is peter cullen is no longer eeyore, which sucks.

Please update the story soon.
OneWingedGoddess chapter 90 . 12/19/2014
I really hope you update again soon, because i must see the next chapter soon.

And do you have any plans for 358/2 days, birth by sleep, coded, and dream drop distance. chain of memories.

Let me know soon.
OneWingedGoddess chapter 90 . 12/19/2014
This was an awesome chapter and i really hope that you update again really soon, because i hate cliffhangers and being kept in the dark for to long.

So see you around soon, and merry christmas and have a happy new year.
D.J. Scales chapter 90 . 12/19/2014
This was a very well thought out chapter. Loved the explanations
OneWingedGoddess chapter 89 . 12/18/2014
I really hope you update again sometime by next month, because i have to admit this is a pretty good and interesting story, so please don't keep me in the dark for to long.

Have a happy holidays and a awesome new year.

P.S. sorry for not reviewing sooner, had a lot of school that needed to be taken care of.
OneWingedGoddess chapter 89 . 12/18/2014
I really hope you update again soon, because i have to admit this story is pretty good and it keeps me from getting bored.

Happy holidays and a awesome new year.
Hopefully you update again by next year,or this month.

Till then see ya.
sierragust chapter 89 . 11/10/2014
That was unexpected.
By the way, will Sasuke and Naruto take part of the Mark of Mastery exam?
OneWingedGoddess chapter 89 . 10/31/2014
Well that chapter was really cool and that brings back a lot memories, hope to see the next one soon.

And Happy Halloween.
D.J. Scales chapter 89 . 10/31/2014
Awesome job and good work having Sasuke take the hit instead of Goofy. Very original and clever.
Guest chapter 88 . 10/25/2014
I hope you won't take too long.
D.J. Scales chapter 88 . 10/25/2014
Short but to the point and I like it.
OneWingedGoddess chapter 87 . 10/18/2014
Well this chapter was really interesting and i'll be waiting for the next one.
P.S I'm not a naruto fan like I was in the past but I kind of like kingdom hearts , so see you soon.
D.J. Scales chapter 87 . 10/18/2014