Reviews for Through the Eyes of Minerva's Owl
catzrool chapter 22 . 10/27
... to be honest, at time I forgot that it was a crossover. It was that seamless, evidently...
catzrool chapter 23 . 10/27
The best hp & merlin crossover I've ever read! Distracted me way too much from what I'm supposed to be doing...
Whispers in the Void chapter 16 . 10/14
Arthur is awake! *gleeful*
Oouch. Merlin, you are over 1500 years old; of course a flash of such temper is going to be scary!
I hope Aithusa will be alright
Whispers in the Void chapter 14 . 10/14
*phew* Back from a self-imposed FanFiction break, and I've found (to my delight) that I don't actually need to re-read through previous chapters to remember what's going on; the fact that this is the only Merlin/HP fic of it's kind that I've read means that no messy Fanon-mix-ups have occurred in my head...

Anyways. I'm still looking forward to Morgana's reaction when she finds out that dear Emrys never died in the first place, and is still living his original life...

Ooh, is that a clay-monster thingy (I can't spell that name for the life of me!) from early season one? The Mark of Nimueh, I think?
Wow. This chapter was powerful, to say the least...looks like they won't exactly have to come up with a way to enlighten the muggles after all!
Whispers in the Void chapter 10 . 10/8
So...I guess they were re-born with the coming of the Age, and setting eyes on Merlin awakens their old memories. With a few notable (*cough, Morgana, cough*) exceptions.
That means they all have had two lives now...? Except for the immortal (?) Merlin.

I guess Mordred has more of the 'sight' than the others; either that or it's his Druidic heritage giving him the extra magical sensitivity.
I feel like a lot of plot happened this chapter; looking forward to reading more! (not to mention the eventual reveal of Merlin to the wizarding world in general *hopeful*)
Whispers in the Void chapter 9 . 10/8
I feel vindicated in knowing that my guess, formed with Merlins second pass past the security in the neurology ward, is accurate - that Arthur is the son!
Also, I wonder how furious/shocked Morgana will be to find out that no, Emrys has *not* already awoken...because, he never died *gleeful* (the only one of the group, minus dragons and other magical creatures)

*giggle* Oh, I'm sure drunk-apparation is vomit-inducing. Fortunately for you, that wasn't apparation.
I bet that was Gwaine.
Whispers in the Void chapter 3 . 10/8
*reads the first bit* Oops, what was I thinking? Emma must be Nimueh, since Morgana is making herself known to Harry and co.j
The...Elder Wand? I forget what happened in the books, but Harry broke it at the end of the movies.
Also, I guess Morgana's latest incarnation just 'woke up' or something, since she was very much dead at the end of Merlin.
Whispers in the Void chapter 2 . 10/8, Merlin did get himself a wand - makes sense. As witches and wizards emerged, it would be more than a little strange *not* to have one.
Ah, are the Court being reborn? ...would that make 'Emma', Morgana?
I feel strangely proud of the fact that I guessed Mrs. Malfoy as soon as you described her straightening up xD
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 10/8
Merlin and Harry Potter? How could I resist?
I do hope an explanation for how these two merge is in later chapters; for now I'm just assuming that, Merlin is still the only one really 'born' with magic, and that witches and wizards have replaced sorcerer's, able to harness and channel the magic of the land through wands and spells (because while he does use them, Merlin doesn't always use spells - and he doesn't use wands).
And Merlin should still be the last of the Dragon-lords, though dragons could've made a come-back thanks to the little white dragon in the show *thoughtful*

...sorry, I shouldn't even be rambling about the world-building when I have no confirmation that's how it goes xD Either way, I look forward to seeing how you wove everything together! Already I like the mention of Fleur's Veela heritage; not something that was ever mentioned in the movies, sadly.
I do hope all the OC's stay to minor roles...other than that, onwards I go!
Magical Meerkat chapter 23 . 9/21
Okay first of all wow, this was such an enjoyable read. I mean I was almost late for work because I could not stop reading this. To be honest I'm not even sure where to begin. I loved the relationship between Merlin and Draco, it was just perfect in how Draco changed as a person as the fic went on, it felt very natural. I loved Draco's misunderstanding about what Merlin meant by companion and how horrified Merlin was by it. I thought it was really clever how you used modern technology, it was very real and it really showed what Merlin meant about muggles catching up (it is on thing to have a character say it, but then to have it happen in the action was brilliant). I loved Archie. I don't think you can understand how much I love Archie and I can normally only tolerate OCs. Merlin's relationships with all the animals were such a joy to read. I think the only criticism I can think of is the rating (although I can understand why you would be cautious), because while there was graphic violence (that was very well done, like the bit where Harry steps out of the Leaky Cauldon into muggle London, it created such powerful imagery) I think it could have been a lower rating, however I might just be being bitter that I almost missed this wonderful piece of work due to not normally looking at the m rating on crossovers. There were so many lovely bits in it, like when Anhora meantions Teddy being a wolf-child and saying "You defend the boy as though being wolf-kin were a curse. Perhaps humans think that way, but to the land and to magic, wolves are friends.” It is the little things like that that just made this fic so great. And I loved how you made Morgana a real threat be corrupting the ley lines and her using wizard's magic instead of the Old Religion, because although I felt it was obvious that Merlin would beat her, I had no idea how, you kept me guessing, it was so well done. I mean I could go on and on about all the things I loved in this fic, but then I would just be repeating the whole thing back to you. I will say that it was a genuine pleasure to read this it brought me such joy that I read it and less then a day later read it again before reviewing it, because it was just a wonderful read so thank you so much for writing this.
The Power Of Names chapter 23 . 6/17
I enjoyed this story. Well done.
The Power Of Names chapter 10 . 6/17
Gwaine the canary tried to fly... That was beautiful.
LilyofAzra chapter 23 . 5/16
I loved this story. (May have read the whole thing at once. Who needs sleep.) Any way I am really pleased with this fan fiction and had a great time reading.
dreamingthroughstarlight chapter 23 . 5/7
Well, damn. I just read through the entire thing in one sitting and all I have to say is that this is glorious and perfect and totally worth me staying up late to finish it :)
The Other Problem chapter 23 . 3/27
I've spent over 8 hours to finish this thing in one sitting. Be proud of yourself, dude! This is a masterpiece.