Reviews for Through the Eyes of Minerva's Owl
Why is this story rated M?
Lilac Winters21 chapter 23 . 8/9
Wow. Just, wow. This was freakin amazing! The character development was flawless (especially all of your OCs!) and the plot was just so well developed and interesting. 10/10 would read again I honestly don't even have words to describe how much I love this story. Great job! (Sorry about all the exclamation points, but that's pretty much how I felt after reading your story)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 1 . 6/3
Wow, this was an awesome read! This one's my favourite Merlin- HP crossover so far, I think you did a fantastic job at keeping the two worlds "almost canon-compliant", as you wrote in the story's summary.

The characters were interesting and, more often than not, hilarious to watch, the integration of characters was seamless, the battles were epic (T&I with swords on motorbikes? Oh hell yes!), the conclusion was actually a climax worthy of said epic battles and your timing of what emotions to evoke at which point of time (for the reader) was impeccable. Oh, and you mastered the art of foreshadowing, it's pretty subtle most of the time. Seriously, this fanfic is practically perfect.

The one and only thing that really irked me was... well, what I love about the Merlin show is the utter and pure bromance going on there; so I'm wondering whether the change in status quo was really necessary (since you kept pretty much everything else canon-compliant, as far as I can see)? Was there a specific reason you decided on this?
Don't get me wrong, you did a really smooth job with dropping hints about it since the very beginning of the story (I really started to think I was seeing things XD) and if you read this story as a stand-alone story, it makes sense, but... as a fan of the show, I'm really very unwilling to let go of their bromance. On the other hand, I guess it's a testament to your skill as a writer that I didn't drop the story right there; your high-quality writing could convince me to keep reading till the end after all ;)

I'm really curious about what happens after everything's settled down though, the merging must be... crazy for wizards and muggles alike xD

So, thank you very much for writing this story, it was extremely fun to read and I'm glad I picked it up!
I'm currently eyeing your other Merlin crossover stories even if I don't know the other fandoms... :D
mizzymel chapter 17 . 5/6
Damn it. I've got a funny relationship with Merlin slash. No matter how good the story is, no matter how deeply engrossed in it I am. The second it goes the way of slash I am tossed out of the story and struggle to get back into it. The funny thing is slash doesn't bother me in other fandoms, but in the Merlin fandom it's a knee jerk nearly physically abhorrence to it. I dearly wish there had been some sort of warning for those of us who do not like merlin slash, or who wholly reject the love between Arthur and Merlin as anything more than brotherly towards each other, before we got to the near ending of it.

Other than that, this fic is flawless. I'd give just about anything if you posted a non slash or non pre-slash version of it.
mizzymel chapter 16 . 5/6
Oh this is so brilliant. I'll utterly die of disappointment if this goes the way of slash.
Jedi-Bant chapter 23 . 3/24
Fantastic fic. So well put together. I never ready modern day Merlin fics (this was the first) such a great intro to them. Well done
Damgiel chapter 23 . 2/6
Hi, i loved your fic. i would have liked that arthur and merlin were a couple, but i loved it the same.
it was an original plot, i haven't read another fic where they reincarnated so many characters, only the knights,gwen, gaius and arthur, , but it was great that you bring back so many people.
keep writting, and you had me guessing who was going to be arthur, at first a tought that the guy in a coma, and then i though it was going to be draco or someone else, and then it was the guy from the coma, you had me guessing.
keep writting, and now i'm going to look at your other fics.
bye o
i hope my grammar wasn't so bad english is not my first languaje
cequetuveux chapter 23 . 2/1
it was just awesome, i loved it all. Thank you for this story, thank you, thank you!
xNymira chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Morgana! Awesome!~
catzrool chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
... to be honest, at time I forgot that it was a crossover. It was that seamless, evidently...
catzrool chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
The best hp & merlin crossover I've ever read! Distracted me way too much from what I'm supposed to be doing...
Whispers in the Void chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
Arthur is awake! *gleeful*
Oouch. Merlin, you are over 1500 years old; of course a flash of such temper is going to be scary!
I hope Aithusa will be alright
Whispers in the Void chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
*phew* Back from a self-imposed FanFiction break, and I've found (to my delight) that I don't actually need to re-read through previous chapters to remember what's going on; the fact that this is the only Merlin/HP fic of it's kind that I've read means that no messy Fanon-mix-ups have occurred in my head...

Anyways. I'm still looking forward to Morgana's reaction when she finds out that dear Emrys never died in the first place, and is still living his original life...

Ooh, is that a clay-monster thingy (I can't spell that name for the life of me!) from early season one? The Mark of Nimueh, I think?
Wow. This chapter was powerful, to say the least...looks like they won't exactly have to come up with a way to enlighten the muggles after all!
Whispers in the Void chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
So...I guess they were re-born with the coming of the Age, and setting eyes on Merlin awakens their old memories. With a few notable (*cough, Morgana, cough*) exceptions.
That means they all have had two lives now...? Except for the immortal (?) Merlin.

I guess Mordred has more of the 'sight' than the others; either that or it's his Druidic heritage giving him the extra magical sensitivity.
I feel like a lot of plot happened this chapter; looking forward to reading more! (not to mention the eventual reveal of Merlin to the wizarding world in general *hopeful*)
Whispers in the Void chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I feel vindicated in knowing that my guess, formed with Merlins second pass past the security in the neurology ward, is accurate - that Arthur is the son!
Also, I wonder how furious/shocked Morgana will be to find out that no, Emrys has *not* already awoken...because, he never died *gleeful* (the only one of the group, minus dragons and other magical creatures)

*giggle* Oh, I'm sure drunk-apparation is vomit-inducing. Fortunately for you, that wasn't apparation.
I bet that was Gwaine.