Reviews for Through the Eyes of Minerva's Owl
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 5/12
I'm fairly certain that should be "Loyal Opposition".
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 5/10
Greasy food in your stomach does slow the rate of alcohol absorption. (learned that in server license training)
Bookwyrm chapter 23 . 2/24
Makes sense mostly. Great idea having so many people coming from the non-magical world, including those using magic. One thing about the timeline though, the Harry Potter-books were written in a time before social networking, (it has only become big in the last decade or so,) two years after the books end muggles should not have that level of technology. Other than that I really loved it. Especially Merlins tendacy at the start to shock the wizards he interacted with by showing up in messy muggle clothing.
yummypie193 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Elena's explanation there just made my day. :D
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
What an absolutely wonderful fic. I loved it. Without a doubt my favorite Merlin/HP crossover that I've read. Congratulations on such a successful marriage of these two fandoms and your own ingenious plot.

The only two things that bothered me throughout the entire fic were:
1) the dates. I was constantly distracted by your use of technology that, while helpful to the plot and a wonderful modernization of Merlin, didn't exist yet two years after the fall of Voldemort in 2000/2001. [Mac Book Air (2008), iPhone (2007), Galaxy (2009), Facebook (2004), YouTube (2005), and Twitter (2006), to name a few]
2) Merlin's reunion with Arthur. I realize that there was tension and trepidation and I am perfectly happy with the way your pairings worked out, but I wish there had been more affection as brothers in them coming to terms with their past and once again being by each other's side for the first time in 1500 years...

Otherwise, WELL DONE!

Ps, loved which HP characters you chose to highlight and utilize, especially Draco and Charlie.
Pps, I'd have liked a bit more explanation of how the founders of Hogwarts came into play. Were they pulled through time to protect the school? Were they mere shadows/ temporary incarnations? Did they leave a part of themselves behind to be called upon?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2016
Why is this story rated M?
Lilac Winters21 chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Wow. Just, wow. This was freakin amazing! The character development was flawless (especially all of your OCs!) and the plot was just so well developed and interesting. 10/10 would read again I honestly don't even have words to describe how much I love this story. Great job! (Sorry about all the exclamation points, but that's pretty much how I felt after reading your story)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Wow, this was an awesome read! This one's my favourite Merlin- HP crossover so far, I think you did a fantastic job at keeping the two worlds "almost canon-compliant", as you wrote in the story's summary.

The characters were interesting and, more often than not, hilarious to watch, the integration of characters was seamless, the battles were epic (T&I with swords on motorbikes? Oh hell yes!), the conclusion was actually a climax worthy of said epic battles and your timing of what emotions to evoke at which point of time (for the reader) was impeccable. Oh, and you mastered the art of foreshadowing, it's pretty subtle most of the time. Seriously, this fanfic is practically perfect.

The one and only thing that really irked me was... well, what I love about the Merlin show is the utter and pure bromance going on there; so I'm wondering whether the change in status quo was really necessary (since you kept pretty much everything else canon-compliant, as far as I can see)? Was there a specific reason you decided on this?
Don't get me wrong, you did a really smooth job with dropping hints about it since the very beginning of the story (I really started to think I was seeing things XD) and if you read this story as a stand-alone story, it makes sense, but... as a fan of the show, I'm really very unwilling to let go of their bromance. On the other hand, I guess it's a testament to your skill as a writer that I didn't drop the story right there; your high-quality writing could convince me to keep reading till the end after all ;)

I'm really curious about what happens after everything's settled down though, the merging must be... crazy for wizards and muggles alike xD

So, thank you very much for writing this story, it was extremely fun to read and I'm glad I picked it up!
I'm currently eyeing your other Merlin crossover stories even if I don't know the other fandoms... :D
mizzymel chapter 17 . 5/6/2016
Damn it. I've got a funny relationship with Merlin slash. No matter how good the story is, no matter how deeply engrossed in it I am. The second it goes the way of slash I am tossed out of the story and struggle to get back into it. The funny thing is slash doesn't bother me in other fandoms, but in the Merlin fandom it's a knee jerk nearly physically abhorrence to it. I dearly wish there had been some sort of warning for those of us who do not like merlin slash, or who wholly reject the love between Arthur and Merlin as anything more than brotherly towards each other, before we got to the near ending of it.

Other than that, this fic is flawless. I'd give just about anything if you posted a non slash or non pre-slash version of it.
mizzymel chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Oh this is so brilliant. I'll utterly die of disappointment if this goes the way of slash.
Jedi-Bant chapter 23 . 3/24/2016
Fantastic fic. So well put together. I never ready modern day Merlin fics (this was the first) such a great intro to them. Well done
Damgiel chapter 23 . 2/6/2016
Hi, i loved your fic. i would have liked that arthur and merlin were a couple, but i loved it the same.
it was an original plot, i haven't read another fic where they reincarnated so many characters, only the knights,gwen, gaius and arthur, , but it was great that you bring back so many people.
keep writting, and you had me guessing who was going to be arthur, at first a tought that the guy in a coma, and then i though it was going to be draco or someone else, and then it was the guy from the coma, you had me guessing.
keep writting, and now i'm going to look at your other fics.
bye o
i hope my grammar wasn't so bad english is not my first languaje
cequetuveux chapter 23 . 2/1/2016
it was just awesome, i loved it all. Thank you for this story, thank you, thank you!
xNymira chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Morgana! Awesome!~
catzrool chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
... to be honest, at time I forgot that it was a crossover. It was that seamless, evidently...