Reviews for Not What You Expected
dj25taz chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Very cute hope he's not late this time since Starfire is aware now
Bluedog197 chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
DUDE YOU WATCH THAT TOO i watch every one that come's out i first saw it on I canhascheezeburger which i ORDER you to look it up now. but now back to business i am so glad you are back the sugar high they had was AWESOME and who knew cyborg and robin would be sneaking in beast boy's room i mean come on robin just had to jump to conclusion's but i still love reading this because you give me a reason to be stressed out with homework and i wish you the best of luck on those finals and p.s. a song that fit beast boy and raven are boomerang by plain white t's and angel by jack Johnson so good luck and peace.
MusicalMelody001 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Awwwww! Poor guy! He obviously spent a lot of time to try to ask you out. The fortune thing sounds cute. All in all, verry... strange chapter, but the fortune part was kinda sweet.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
God I hope he isnt late again.
Themadzlove chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
and bb won't be late
TheRagingRussian chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Can't wait for more.
TheRagingRussian chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Hmm seems legit. Good job on the chapter. I like this story.
DragonZeus1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Upload chapters ASAP. End of story.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
About time they go on a date.
Bluedog197 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
OHH I KNOW A NEW LONG CHAPTER EVERY WEEK thats my answer. but totally awesome story you got here and sorry about calling you a dude heh but anyway i love this story and i liked how they finally got together so good luck with the next chapter peace.
FictionalDreamer chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Can't wait for your update :3
Kaarlinaa chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Nice and Long please! If you want a good chapter you must take you time so please take your time (:
MidnightBlaze16 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE PLZ PLZ PLZ DO MORE ASAP!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »