Reviews for Not What You Expected
dj25taz chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Very cute hope he's not late this time since Starfire is aware now
Bluedog197 chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
DUDE YOU WATCH THAT TOO i watch every one that come's out i first saw it on I canhascheezeburger which i ORDER you to look it up now. but now back to business i am so glad you are back the sugar high they had was AWESOME and who knew cyborg and robin would be sneaking in beast boy's room i mean come on robin just had to jump to conclusion's but i still love reading this because you give me a reason to be stressed out with homework and i wish you the best of luck on those finals and p.s. a song that fit beast boy and raven are boomerang by plain white t's and angel by jack Johnson so good luck and peace.
MusicalMelody001 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Awwwww! Poor guy! He obviously spent a lot of time to try to ask you out. The fortune thing sounds cute. All in all, verry... strange chapter, but the fortune part was kinda sweet.
BW Lewis chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
God I hope he isnt late again.
Themadzlove chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
and bb won't be late
TheRagingRussian chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Can't wait for more.
TheRagingRussian chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Hmm seems legit. Good job on the chapter. I like this story.
DragonZeus1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Upload chapters ASAP. End of story.
BW Lewis chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
About time they go on a date.
Bluedog197 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
OHH I KNOW A NEW LONG CHAPTER EVERY WEEK thats my answer. but totally awesome story you got here and sorry about calling you a dude heh but anyway i love this story and i liked how they finally got together so good luck with the next chapter peace.
FictionalDreamer chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Can't wait for your update :3
Kaarlinaa chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Nice and Long please! If you want a good chapter you must take you time so please take your time (:
MidnightBlaze16 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE PLZ PLZ PLZ DO MORE ASAP!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »