Reviews for Return To Innocence
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Is that the ending what about helga and arnold? The rapist and what happened to the girls that they won't tell?!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
You know what sucks? Someone who writes am amazing story that gives just so much and also takes away.

Now I'm left clueless to the mystery.

This is great, Arnold losing his mind.
Snikers2010 chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I really like it and I wish you'd continue it!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
This... is so effing brilliant. A slow unraveling of Arnold into a state of madness, with the reader just as confused as he is. Where is this new, angry Arnold coming from? What is Helga thinking? Was she still in love with him at the start, or has she not loved him for a while now? Who is really Humbert Humbert, here? Because I would almost dare to say, with his strange self-justifications and impulsive behavior, that it just might be Arnold who is revealed as the mentally perverse by the end of it all.

You mentioned you love psychology in an early author's note, so it's no wonder I'm so in love with this story. Nothing is so fascinating to me as the human mind, and you have woven a web not just of one mind, but between them as well. In an earlier chapter you wrote of how, like the sunset, the lines between good and evil were blurring. In this story I see you do the same with Arnold's emotions and views and those of others. He doesn't seem to know which thoughts belong to himself anymore. I'm so sad there are only four more chapters to this, because I'm dying to learn your grand scheme here.
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 2/24/2011

I just want to thank you for your great story but at the same time I want to ask you please, please, update at least to make us know how it ends.

Thanks again
YaoiLover89 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I'm regretting reading this now that I've seen you haven't updated since 2003. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? You've got me completely hooked and now I want more. This makes me sad. LOL
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
o.o gotta stop going there! O_O Arnold! Kick ass! Dun lose!

Love the fic! keep it up! please! XD
Cosmic Girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hey! if your still alive out there please finish this story, I've been waiting to read the ending for years. And, yes, even after all this time I'm still interested...
BJA Fan chapter 20 . 11/16/2006
Wow, this story is amazing! Words can't describe how good this is...why isn't it getting that many reviews? :P This is a great story, you've got good character depth and plot, not to mention suspense and plot twists. Awesome story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Indecisive Mind chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
It's been more than 2 years since you last updated...I know that I don't update much either, but at least I let my readers know what's going on! Could you please please please update? This story is very well written, I absolutely love it. You like Enigma? My aunt does too.
Snea chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
oo, this sounds good. will finish when i come home.
meli chapter 20 . 5/12/2005
What? How dare u stop there? You have to write the next chapter! Emphasis in HAVE to .

Please hurry! keep writing!
dins chapter 20 . 3/20/2005
Woah...kinda spent the whole afternoon reading updating anytime soon? The Year is 2005! HELLO! Well besides that, it was great, i loved the story and will probably be thinking about it for hours to come.

Continue To The End

From Yours Truly
Aaweth chapter 20 . 2/24/2005
Okay, it is almost two years to the day that you last updated this fic, so I'm going to make an anniversary request:

Please PLEASE update!

I'm not going to lie, this story wasn't something I read long ago and have been waiting years for a conclusion, I actually just came across it last night and I was completely taken in by it. I mean, I believe that it is safe to say that this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and I have definitely been reading for a long time.

So please, for me and everyone else who has been sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for something to come... and especially for my eight page paper that I neglected to do because I was distracted by this completely AWESOME piece of writing, update soon.