Reviews for One Gypsy Traveler
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is very bittersweet, but I'm a bit scared for Dick. His situation in this AU is an eerie throwback to his great-grandfather's life, and it this rate, it probably won't be much longer until the Court of Owls decides to claim what was their's all along... If you want to write a sequel, that would be a pretty cool thing to include!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I love it don't end there
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Perfection.
fangirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Beautiful. Not amazing, awe-inspiring, cool, great, amazing or any of that. No, if I had to describe this, then I'd describe this as beautiful.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
That was so sweet! Loved it!
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Yeah, Dick's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I really loved this. I hit search and found this, and I'm happy I did. KEEP IT UP!
shadowdancer chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Huh. Normally I kind of stay away from AUs, but I thought this might be good. Guess I was right. :)
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
So... Wonderful! Maybe you should make this multichapter
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I cried when I finished this. There was so much I wanted to ask while reading this, like the boy's back story but when I finished it, there was no real need to go into it - it was perfect as is.
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This brought a smile to my face! I would be interested to see what happens next but that is up to you. It is a fun and beautiful read as is.
Nomby chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Enchanting.
ThatGraysonChick chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is amazing and really touching
I have a new favorite author! You're the best! And sorry if this sounds corny but keep writing I'll keep reading!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awwe, so sweet with a great ending. :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved this one shot! I look forward to reading more!