Reviews for One Gypsy Traveler
shadowdancer chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Huh. Normally I kind of stay away from AUs, but I thought this might be good. Guess I was right. :)
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
So... Wonderful! Maybe you should make this multichapter
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I cried when I finished this. There was so much I wanted to ask while reading this, like the boy's back story but when I finished it, there was no real need to go into it - it was perfect as is.
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This brought a smile to my face! I would be interested to see what happens next but that is up to you. It is a fun and beautiful read as is.
Nomby chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Enchanting.
ThatGraysonChick chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is amazing and really touching
I have a new favorite author! You're the best! And sorry if this sounds corny but keep writing I'll keep reading!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awwe, so sweet with a great ending. :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved this one shot! I look forward to reading more!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
this was wonderful especially the ending.
Agent of Darkness and Glitter chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow! My new favorite au! I'd love to see more of this but if it was meant to be a one-shot okay, but I really hope you at least right a short sequel. This looks like it could be a real gem.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Okay, I feel like crying right now! This is just...just amazing, and I can't tell you how much I loved reading this. I think the layout and the plot were both amazing and I wish there were more. Please never stop writing :)
arrowbatgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love it. As much as I love spitfire I also love traugh just as much. Please write/type more.
noaverageangel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh god this may be my new favorite AU. It made me cry beautiful tears! I absolutely loved every part of it! The way you write them was fantastic and I love the whole concept. Excellent job as usual!
RJG Lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Can you continue this make it into a story about them? Absolutely wonderful though!
alamodie chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That's amazingly sweet, I was absolutely grinning by the end! Great work!