Reviews for What Once Was Mine
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I never really thought about the terms that may be necessary for the hair thing to work... Complete and utter despair literally being able to kill her makes sense in a twisted, poetic sort of sense. Thanks for sharing!
Jane Doel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I like this concept. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Angel of Red Fire chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
No long is good. I loved this story! You did a good job keeping everyone in character and I thought it was so tragic that Rapunzel would die of a broken heart, only to have Flynn bring her back. So cute! And nice job keeping the original dialogue in.
CC chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Trust me, I love the way it came out. You really had me thinking Rapunzel was, well, you know... Did you ever consider doing this with other Disney movies or other Tangled scenarios. "Disney What- Ifs" It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Falcner chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I never understood how they got OUT of the tower. what did they do use her hair and make a ladder of some sorts?
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very Nice
KoalaCupcake chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh...this is just so beautiful and so amazing. I'm crying now...
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you so much.
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I LOVED IT! I almost cried on more than one part ... Very nice ... ;)
narutogoldylocks chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awww man. There you go, making me cry. When Flynn was singing for her, & he was crying, I literally cried. I'm not even kidding. And I really like how you tied it back to how the story in the movie ends.
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice twist.
DreamGirll chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Speechless. This is...just beautiful. I can't stop crying. My heart was aching through the entire story. I love this. Beautiful, wonderful, amazing, job.