Reviews for Colony 21186D: Survival
H chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Nice story, loved the ending, it was so cute.
DawnfireJazz chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
This was a great story. A interesting plot and what you did with the characters both original and your O.C.'s.
FourthWallBreaker chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
*whistles* Just as well-written as your mirror-glimpses. Nightmarish, sure, but I'd expect Shockwave to do something like that (a reason why I've been calling him Dr. Frankenstein - and will in later chapters of this one story I'm working on).
UTHEMAN chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Oh, I see it was a nice surprise. but that old mech seems familiar.
UTHEMAN chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
This was a conclusive and satisfying end, though it did get a bit hectic but it was never confusing to follow.
Also you did a good job on handling a death of a character that the audience cared about, wasn't cheesy but it wasn't stupid either.

It's not necessary but, it would be amazing to see a prequel to Colony 21186D: Survival.
Like it could be alternate season three, or even a non-exist season four.
Hope you don't mind me getting a bit nostalgic, you really come a long way Ardent Aspen.
And here I was worried burn yourself out, it turned out to be opposite.
It truly been amazing watching you grow to a confident writer, but don't get too ahead of yourself okay.
Also don't be a stranger, PM me if you ever need any help i'll did the best that I can.
Though I've been wondering something if this is the end, what is this mysterious chapter twenty-one then.
UTHEMAN chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Oh I guess I was right on two of my theory, didn't expect them to be one in the same.
Also I like how this felt like a very big problem, and not just one incident.
Years of observation and experience taught me one very important thing though, Never trust the innocent ones.
Because, quite obviously, the innocent ones were always the devil in disguise.
UTHEMAN chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
Go forth like the wind, soldier of fate. Prime!
UTHEMAN chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Sorry for dumping off the face of the universe, but my life got very hectic.
Hope was abandoned, convictions were failed, the Internet died and I got a job.
Then Tales Of Xillia look all my free time, but the world was saved.
That's enough about me, let's talk about Colony 21186D shall we.

Well it seems like the playing field being set, but the obvious puppetmaster is dead.
Meaning that there'll only three candidates left, the victims themselves, the Sparkeaters leader? or a guy we haven't even met yet.
And if you already noticed I haven't read the end yet, i'm working on that.
Though I am kind of disappointed with Primus, it feels like the poor guy always is always be put in the closet.
Ok maybe I'm spoiled with The Great Lord Maxwell, and the human instrument of he will.
Then again Milla is one hell of a woman, sorry just been on my mind lately.
Anodythe chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
A true gem in the dross. Thanks, i have enjoyed this as I have your other stories
Supreme Bookworm chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! This. Is. FREAKEN. AWESOME! I have loved this story from beginning to end and have been meaning to review it but just never had the time. But after finishing it I swore that I would review and tell you just how amazing this story is! Loved the last 2 chapters! Endline's sacrifice was amazing and Elita and Orion are soooo cute! Loved the epilogue especially with the story! YAY, grandpa Optimus! BTW I totally think you should write a sequel, especially since Daystar's one optic turned back on. Or at least write more stories in this universe! Loved it!
EmoPirateLuv chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
It all comes full circle, I did not put that together. "Mommies don't get old!" if only then my sister wouldn't try to lie about her age.
Foxbear chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
So Hot Shot got a dotted. :) A sweet little wrap up and tie in.
Foxbear chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
A rousing and satisfying end to this story. You have yet again managed to completely shock me with a plot twist I saw coming from another direction. I never would have pegged her as the sacrifice and yet it made perfect sense within the story and just felt right.
A terrifying yet uplifting tale!
Thanks for the great read.
enmused chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Ooh, lots of drama in this chapter! Daystar seems like quite the neurotic little sparkeater, doesn't he? *shivers*
Foxbear chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Oh congratulations! Daystar is a very well done villain. He comes as a complete shock. I flatter myself that I know your style and the mythos you draw from . All the hints were there but the story had me so enthralled I glided right over them. I was fully expecting something obviously horrific, something that crawled and squirmed and writhed. But what terror can truly compare with that of the corrupted prince?
And this new character; the Advocate? Or was he referring to someone else? He fits seamlessly into the colony world you have created and yet there is more to him than meets the eye.
As ever looking forward to more.