Reviews for Silence Is Golden
ZoraBriallen chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I can't find the sequel! Nooooo! Where is it! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I think he just got the title as God of duct tape! XD

I didn't think the story was sad?
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
That end. oh my god. Everything was perfect!
Bhavie chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Loki good job,I am proud of you,keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
*cackles*
SerasianWind chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This is beautiful.
I love how Loki's duct tape shenanigans are playful and yet totally in character. I'm also a sucker for Loki/Avengers friendship fluff, so thanks for sharing this - it made me laugh!
kase519 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Truly excellent.
Laeyein chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This fic is amazing! Everyone was wonderfully in character, and I was grinning like mad by the end. For a one-shot, it sure crammed a lot of information in- not that that's a bad thing; it was brilliantly executed from start to finish. In the end, it left me very satisfied, unlike many other one-shots out there. Keep being awesome!
Expanded-Mind chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I seriously do not know what to say that will give this justice. I totally love the duct tape stuff and agree wholeheartedly. I'm a duct tape master myself...
But the way Odin is about everything makes me wanna cry... And then the Avengers are so awesome...
This is amazingly well thought out and written, and I am very glad I read it.
Lokittyfrostclan chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Oh, duct tape and Loki.
How I have enjoyed reading this! Humor and dark roll perfectly together here. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
THISISAMAZING!
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Have some feedback.
Like the loki fluff, I can actually imagine this happening.
Loki: God of Duct tape.
Well written, although a couple of spelling mistakes(thats okay tho, because spelling was overall good)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh. My. Goodness.
This is hilarious! BEST HUMOR FIC EVER! X-P
The Wolf You Fear chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I so am going to tape a radio to my friend's ceiling and do everything that you just said. Also, I'm gonna look up how to make a duct tape rose, and figure out how to walk through mirrors, and, and, ad AND E(YFDUEA&%$EDIFTFGVOL*IKJNL
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I laughed. And I laughed. And then I laughed some more! Loki with duct tape!
As you said, it was a bit sad, but fine enough for me. You've really caught the characters of everone, and I love your writing style. Great work!
-Drakes