Reviews for Silence Is Golden
Ars3n1c chapter 1 . 6/22
I seriously do not know what to say that will give this justice. I totally love the duct tape stuff and agree wholeheartedly. I'm a duct tape master myself...
But the way Odin is about everything makes me wanna cry... And then the Avengers are so awesome...
This is amazingly well thought out and written, and I am very glad I read it.
Lokittyfrostclan chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh, duct tape and Loki.
How I have enjoyed reading this! Humor and dark roll perfectly together here. Thanks for writing this.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Have some feedback.
Like the loki fluff, I can actually imagine this happening.
Loki: God of Duct tape.
Well written, although a couple of spelling mistakes(thats okay tho, because spelling was overall good)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh. My. Goodness.
This is hilarious! BEST HUMOR FIC EVER! X-P
The Wolf You Fear chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I so am going to tape a radio to my friend's ceiling and do everything that you just said. Also, I'm gonna look up how to make a duct tape rose, and figure out how to walk through mirrors, and, and, ad AND E(YFDUEA&%$EDIFTFGVOL*IKJNL
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I laughed. And I laughed. And then I laughed some more! Loki with duct tape!
As you said, it was a bit sad, but fine enough for me. You've really caught the characters of everone, and I love your writing style. Great work!
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
That was wonderful. I'm practically beaming from ear to ear. If there is one thing I love more the Loki, it's duct tape. As a matter a fact I tried to change my guest name to Duct_Tape_Enthusiast but apparently that's too many letters. Bummer. But that aside I now must venture forth and find the other parts of this story. I leave you with one of my favorite sayings slightly amended..."There is nothing in the world that can't be fixed with duct tape, crazy glue, chocolate, & Loki fanfiction." :)
Fjord Horsey chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This story is... Really hard to put into words. It's confusing and weird, mysterious (kinda), funny at times and just... Amazing. It's a truly amazing story and I love it.

I have no words that can really explain why I like the story so I'm going to be lazy and say: everything.
The story wonderfully unique and one of the best fics I've read on this site.

The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Because duct tape is freaking awesome. It's currently the only thing that's holding my shoes together. Well, that and nail polish. But yes duct tape is awesome, and the way duct tape is used in this fic is also awesome. So much awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I love this story. I hope you can get that sequel up soon!
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This... Was...Without a shadow of a doubt... One of THE MOST hilarious one shots I have ever read!
Gonna go find Running Recalcitrant now...
You really should go through with the sequel, seeing as you haven't really closed it off so much as provided one of Loki's less violent pranks...
LokiTheFjordHors chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I too have no idea what this is. Except awesomeness of course. It's wonderfully confusing and slightly... Mysterious? I don't know. Maybe it's just because it's late and last night I got like NO sleep and that's why it's hard for me to describe it? Ok, rambling now. I have no idea what I was going to originally say here. I'm sorry.

Anyway, this is going to be a permanent bookmark for sure. I will read again and again until I (maybe) understand it and it's chaos! Sort of chaos. Thank whoever made the spell fixer thing for the spelling fixer! Gunna go read Running Recalcitrant now. Or tomorrow.
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 5/28/2014