Reviews for The Forgotten Faces
SkyeBird128 chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Cinna Buns? And I suppose Cinna was short for cinnamon? XD Nice chapter.
SkyeBird128 chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Madge *was* burned. She did die, didn't she? In fire, to be specific.
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow this was good. Not sure if the facts about primroses (the flower) were true or not, but they sure matched Primrose, and I like the line 'Did you know, Primroses grow faster than most?' 'Much faster.' It was referring to her emotional maturity, wasn't it?

I love how it begins about Katniss, then transitions to Primrose. It's true that she was probably only ever known as 'Katniss' sister' from the capitol's point of view, and she probably wasn't remembered after the rebellion. :(
AngelElevens chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
You captured Glimmer in a great sense. Everyone else imagines her as a superficial, incompetent pretty. You captured her that way, but not as a 'I volunteered for my fifteen minutes of fame, look at me prance around in my translucent dress, haha' fancy-girl.
Kitty, your grammar (in stories as well) has been a problem recently, but I found but one error in this piece.
[My wet, muddy, slashed to no ends, arena clothing.] There should be hyphens in between each word in slashed to no ends, and after that, you don't need a comma before arena clothing.
AngelElevens chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
I love this. Absolutely adore this. Shame to see it's over though...
Estoma chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Well, well, this is an ambitious project, to write for every character in THG. I wish you all the best of luck.

This has a really interesting tone to it; it's very aggressive, with the repeated statement 'I bet you didn't.' It certainly makes the reader sit up and pay attention to you!

[katniss'] Delete the apostrophe because there's nothing possessive or omitted there.

[they mean, 'I can't live without you'] Ah, the 'language of flowers' is fascinating. Is this true, that primroses do mean this? If so, just a lovely touch to include.

Cheers.
leven1313 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
This is great. I've always loved Clove, and you did a wonderful job of portraying her as someone other than a bloodthirsty killer.
HybridsRose chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Well, I haven't read your other chapters so I don't have anything for comparison, but this chapter on it's own is pretty good :))

The first few stanzas shocked me. I honestly didn't expect this chapter to be like this. (But in a good way.) You totally blew away the sterotypical portrayal of Foxface, and made her into a whole, new believable character that I don't think I've ever seen around . It's sad that she hates foxes, and yet she's linked to them in so many ways. What's even sadder is that before reading this, I always thought of Foxface as the sterotypical portrayal - sly, sneaky, like a fox and proud of it, but now whenever I think of her, I'm going to think of this

Great chapter.

-XxTigerlilyxX
slopes are a girl's friend chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Wow. I really like your style of writing! :D The rest of the chapters were great, as well as this one :) Too bad this was the last one in this story :P Anyway, great job!
Princess Unikitty chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
interesting. the nightlock suicide scene was added in for the movie, right?
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Coolio. Seneca...I don't know...I don't like Seneca. I don't like his beard. Well, I don't like a lot of beards. LIKE MARTIN FREEMAN's! NO MARTIN SHAVE IT OFF! AHHHHHHH! But coolio.
afen chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Love this one
afen chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I really liked this chapter
Lunabow chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
Oh! Okay... I was right. This IS still going on. So, your friend wrote this chapter huh? That's okay! I think he/she's a really good writer, so there be it. Aww... I never really thought about Senekiss. Wouldn't it be Seneniss though? Vally spots a typo! You may give me my trophy later :) Onto the poem, this gives a bit more character into Seneca other then the guy with the dazzling beard that was so awesome. I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF KATNISS AVENGING SENECA. HOLY CRAP THIS GIVES ME A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE. Don't worry, I don't use caps that often _"
-Vally
RueThisDay chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
I never thought of it like that...
Sorry, that was an awful review. Um... More review stuff...
Well:
[at-lest.]- at least, should that be?
[I drank the nightlock.]- That should have a question mark on the end. ;)
They are the only flaws! I love how he thinks that Katniss avenged HIS death. It really made me think. ;)
(Still not much of a review, sorry...)