Reviews for The Cornfield Caper
SetoRulez chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
Spooky chapter! Once again, another intriguing mystery, and very nicely done too. Every chapter makes me want to read further. Excellent work, keep it up.

- SetoRulez
Jaid Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/4/2002
Well...this one had even more twists and turns. I liked it, even thought I'm not really fond of vampyre stuff. lol, loved Tristan's last line there. I can just see the others groaning...Well, I'm off to read the next one!
Kitty80 chapter 20 . 12/4/2002
Hey we're back ! ! ! !

You are one of the best writers on Fanfic ! ! ! ! Write Amethyst?

/ ... /

Amethyst/

/ Oh um yeah /

Don't mind her, she doesn't like anything. Well I'm going to go read UFO or Not UFO? now. Bye byez.
JessiChi chapter 20 . 11/26/2002
Wheee! You know this reminds me of the Hardy Boys in some ways...maybe Scooby Doo too. Great work!
Angel-Belle chapter 20 . 11/2/2002
Oh wow, great story! Now I'll have to go read your new one you have up about UFO's! That was cool how you ended this story leading into the next one. You are a really great writer!
Angel-Belle chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
Hi, Just discovered your story..it's really good! I'm gonna keep reading.
Miyo chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
*Imagines Joey in Sherlock holmes outfit**Rofl* Really good so far! And I'd just like to note, you seem to hurt Kaiba alot, poor thing
NoChildofMine chapter 20 . 10/19/2002
Interesting, a lil confusing, but good. I hope Bakura and Kaiba have a good health plan, ouch! BTW, the random jokes were cute (ghosts of Heathcliff and Catherine, Yami B raiding the fridge :). Can't wait to read the next one! They would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

~magik enchantress
Liashi chapter 20 . 10/18/2002
*still laughing, wipes away a tear* That was a great last chapter! *pictures all the vampires flying up into the air during the fight and starts laughing harder again* Nicely done, LuckyLadybug! That was a fun ride. But I am definitely starting to think Kaiba is indestructible. You could put a stick of lighted dynamite in his coat pocket and he'd be fine afterward . . . just a little extra crispy.

Sure am going to be continuing to follow your work. *smiles*
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 20 . 10/18/2002
A great ending to a great story! :) Please write more stories like this. :) I can hardly wait to read your next story.
Des chapter 20 . 10/17/2002
Des: Great ending! **glomping Yugi** . Ne, ne! You'll let me come on the alien case, right?

Yugi: ; Sure!

Bakura: I hope it's nothing serious!

Joey: Let's go! I'm ready! **punching the air**

Des: Uh-huh! To the Weenie-Mystery-Funkmachine!

Tea: I'm surprised nobody got bit and turned into a vampyre, with all that mortal combat!

Tristan: I want your blood! **teasing**

Tea/Joey: Aieeee!

Des: Wimps.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2002
Yeah! Another mystery is coming up! I wonder what will happen...
Ieyre chapter 20 . 10/17/2002
Ieyre: Oh, come on, let them catch their breath before solving ANOTHER twenty chapter mystery!

Yami Ieyre: No, make them suffer.

Ieyre: ...anyways...great story! I can't wait for the next one!

Yami Ieyre: Daisy, run out of friken ideas, okay? These stories will go on forever!

Ieyre: You also never explained Kasumi fully! Please do it in the next story.

Yami Ieyre: So, that's all from us. Until next time...

~Ieyre and "Yami"
Random Rockstar chapter 20 . 10/17/2002
No! It's actually over- that's ANOTHER good story that I won't be able to check to see if it's updated anymore. You are all conspiring against me, aren't you? Oh well- I can tell you're gonna write another one soon (if you didn't you'd be insane) so I hope to see that up sometime soon. This story was great- the final chapter was great also. I love this so much. GREAT job on it and I hope to see more stuff from you soon_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-My theory has always been that if we are to dream, the flatteries of hope are as cheap and pleasanter than the gloom of despair-
tefla chapter 20 . 10/17/2002
Ok ... my verdict on this story ... I really liked it. Poor Bakura though.

Keep up with the writing.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »