Reviews for The Cornfield Caper
Random Rockstar chapter 19 . 10/15/2002
AH! NO! Not Yugi! *Sobs and takes another sip of Mountain Dew* *Perky smile* BWAH HAH HAH- it's what keeps me insane _ Aight- sorry. Anyway, VERY good chapter... the ending is drawing near, I can sense it. Heehee- I sound all psychic-like. Aight, thanks for the e-mail about you updating, I wouldn't of noticed this if you hadn't. Great story, I hope you update sometime soon, I really can't wait for more_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-...And no one in this industry understands the life I lead, when I sing about my past, it's not a gimmick, not an act. These critics and these trust fund kids, try to tell me what punk is- but when I see them on the streets I got nothing to say-
Ieyre chapter 19 . 10/14/2002
Ieyre: I wait two weeks for this chapter and I get a TEAR JERKER? How unjust is that!

Yami Ieyre: Okay, you better have actually killed him. We all hate Yugi anyway. He's a midget, and a stupid, little, crybaby.

Ieyre: SHUT UP! *wacks her over the head with a frying pan*

Yami Ieyre: Thi..s...happens...to much... *keels over*

Ieyre: There. Much better. Anyway, please update really soon! And Yugi better not be really dead. It's a good thing characters never die in you stories...or I would be forced to kill you _

Y. Ieyre: *Unconscious sweatdrop*

Ieyre: Bye! _
Des chapter 19 . 10/14/2002
O.O Waugh. And the doom continues. XD **giving Yami some Cherry Garcia** o.o
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2002
Waaaa! Yugi's not dead is he? Wouldn't Yami disappear then? Aww man I can't wait for the next chapter
Ninetalesuk chapter 19 . 10/14/2002
Great(!) Expect the crazy review from a girl and her Yami appearing any minute now.

Yugi is still alive, I know it. How? Just wait a and see...
Random Rockstar chapter 18 . 10/7/2002
You somehow posted this chapter a while ago without me noticing... I don't think you love me anymore *cries* I'm kidding, of course- but anyway, I've read it now0) This chapter was great- I loved the length (wasn't too long, wasn't too short) and it was great. Post the next chapter sometime soon- I can't wait for more_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-When the world is chaotic and blurry, remember to keep peace and tranquility inside-
Des chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
Des: Aaaand the plot thickens. . Des is glad Bakura-kun is fine!

Bakura: Fine, and full of pastry-like things. Thanks Des. *huggle*

Des: **blush! melt!**

Bakura: **covered in melted Des** o.O;
Ieyre chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
Yami Ieyre: Damn! Kaiba almost died! Can't you just kill him off?

Ieyre: Nooooooooooooooooooooo! He's my favorite character!

Yami Ieyre: Your point being?

Ieyre: Shut up, Yami.

Yami Ieyre: Stupid, foolish, aibou slave. (That phrase is a creation of Brood Mayran's, by the way)

Ieyre: Uhhhhhhhhhh...more chapters soon, please.

Yami Ieyre: Oh no...I ran out of insults. Guess I'll have to think up one...You suck!

Ieyre: O_o
Ninetalesuk chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
Ha ha! It is time for this mystery to be solved! Nothing will stop them! Nothing! Good work.
Liashi chapter 18 . 10/5/2002
*HUGE sigh of relief* The next chapter! It was about time. Seto's not dead! _ (huzzah!) *grins* The cliff on that last one was driving me soooo crazy! *looks to the guys in white on either side of her* OKAY, it's OVER, you can take the straightjacket off now! *sweatdrop*

Man, Seto's like the Energizer Bunny! He just keeps going and going. Bakura is back too! Alright!

You're so good with twisted plots. O.O The story continues to surprise!
Tikira chapter 18 . 10/4/2002
Ooh, very mysterious. I have no idea where the plot's getting to. Then again, I'm not supposed to, right? Update soon!
Ieyre chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
Ieyre:

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooo *choke* *breath* *panting*

Yami Ieyre: Yay! Kaiba's dead! Everyone start dancing! *romps around*

Ieyre: *chokes her Yami*

Yami Ieyre: *jumps out of the way*

Ieyre: *runs at her like a bull*

Yami Ieyre: *dodges* Please- *dodges again* write- *dodges AGAIN* more- *I think you know what she's doing*

Ieyre: He better NOT BE DEAD!

Yami Ieyre: What she said-only cause' I can't do this forever...
Des chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
Des: O.O KAIBA-SAMA! *rushes over to him, pushing Joey aside. Twitch twitch** THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, WHEELER!

DM: . Yay! **Dark Magic Attack!**

Joey: O_O Aaah! **blasted. Twitch twitch.**

Des: O.o;; Aloyisus! -_- How many times do I have to tell you? No attacking the bishounen! Bad Dark Magician.

DM: *blink blink* o_o What a strange dimension this is.

Joey: _
Random Rockstar chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
Yay... you updated. Sorry I couldn't read and review this the first time I saw that it was updated (yesterday) personal problems. ANYWAY, moving on... great chapter I love it, it's awesome. I hope Seto's not dead though... that'd suck! He still needs to teach me how to hack into any computor. -_- sadness. Anyway, post the next chapter sometime soon, I really can't wait to see what happens next! Great job on the suspense_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-It is unfufilled dreams that keep us alive-
Liashi chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
O.O What did I tell these people? Poor Kaiba and Joey . . . still . . . this chapter was even better than the last! Update soon!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »