Reviews for The Cornfield Caper
Liashi chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
O.O What did I tell these people? Poor Kaiba and Joey . . . still . . . this chapter was even better than the last! Update soon!
Ninetalesuk chapter 17 . 10/2/2002
I think your gonna run out of Kleenex any minute now, Daisy.

Good story. Hows Joey gonna get out of this one.
Toonworld Maniac chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
kaiba & tea 4 eva :) 0o o0 0_0
Toonworld Maniac chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
i cant believe tea was actually being smart for a change o0, 0_0, go KAIBA!
fireflyofhell chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
No offense, but the dtory sounds alot like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Random Rockstar chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
Yippy, you updated_ This chapter was rad, the whole story is rad. Poor Ryou... and I'm now happy his yami's not dead *prances in random circles* Okay, sorry... *thinks to self* how can circles be random? I mean, they're CIRCLES, they can't be random... *looks at the people staring at her* Right... the review. This rocked, post soon_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Limitations aren't what the eye can see but what the mind can dream-
Liashi chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
*taps Seto and Joey on their shoulders* Uhm, guys, I know you really wanna solve this mystery and all, but DON'T YOU THINK IT A MITE BIT DANGEROUS FOR *YOU TWO* TO GO OFF ALONE? I mean, I don't give much for prophecies about people dying and such, but this is NOT a good thing!

*Seto and Joey shake their heads and continue on their merry way*

*sigh* they never listen to me . . . oh well . . .

*sob* Not my sweet Bakura! The poor guy always gets it . . . ;_; *hugs* Although Seto's luck isn't that good either, I suppose. *

Very exciting chapter! One of the best yet. Keep it up with the quick updates, but don't forget quality, of course.
Ninetalesuk chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
Crazy! This story is getting crazier and crazier. When will it all end? When?

Good job!
Lori O'Keefe chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the story and I am enthusiastically looking forward to reading the rest of this convoluted (and dangerous) mystery! Keep up the great writing!
Ieyre chapter 16 . 9/30/2002
Ieyre: This is too complicated...what the heck ever happened to the scarecrows?

Yami I. : Don't ask me.

Ieyre: More, please.

Yami Ieyre: YAY! A short review for once!

Ieyre: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Des chapter 16 . 9/30/2002
Yami B's okay! I won't have to sic Aloyisus on you! . Yaaaaaaay!

...;_; Bakura's insane! Why? **glomp** My poor insane koibito. **a la Professor Membrane**

Bakura: **waking up** ...Des?

Des: O_O BAKURA! **glomp** ;_; You're okay! You're really okay! I was so worried! I made comfort waffles!

Bakura: oo;
Des chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
;_; ANGEL-BOY! **clings to Bakura tightly** My poor Bakura!
Random Rockstar chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
Yay. You updated. My poor Ryou, I hope is yami isn't really dead. That'd suck... even though I don't like him a whole lot- there's this weird "who I love to hate" feeling going on... *shurgs shoulders* ignore my random musings. ANYWAY, I congradulate you on this chapter, like all the others- it's great, post the next one soon, I can't wait for more_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-In the beginning there was nothing, and God said, "let there be light!" and there was still nothing, but you could see it-
The Jackal chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
Oh my god! The chauffer is late so Mokuba hangs out in the _cemetery_? How cheap-horror-movie stupid can you get? Great fic though! Keep writing!
Ninetalesuk chapter 15 . 9/30/2002
Good story so far. Good lord, you have more twists and turns than a tornado!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »