Reviews for The Cornfield Caper
Random Rockstar chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Yay... new chapter. I give you credit for always updating stuff so soon- I hardly ever update my stuff that often. I review a lot though_ 700-something reviews in total for me0) *Ish proud* Well, yeah, this was GREAT, I loved it a lot, this story seems really mad awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out, I am in love with this story as much as I was with "Specter of the Slopes" Great job- rock on and post soon_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Give me the right word and the right accent, and I can move the world-
Ninetalesuk chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Ooh boy... This is getting good. Stay tune for more scary antics.
Liashi chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
That was so great! There were so many funny scenes, I was laughing most of they way through both chapters. (Well, excepting the electrocution part. Ow.) It's the start of a very promising-looking mystery by LuckyLadybug! YESSS! *grins* I can't wait for more!
Ninetalesuk chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Okay... This is weird... What is happening? Is this somekind of magic? Lets stay tune for more chapters.

Also, Oldies. Word of advice. Do this story very, very slowly so, by the time Halloween comes, you'll upload the final chapter. *Snigger*
Liashi chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
*cheers* Alright! Another mystery! This is looking great so far. It's so fun. And the talking computer is in here! *cheers again* Loved that in the series, for some reason . . . (don't ask)
Des chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Des: **blink blink** Whoo! So many mystery ghost stories, Daisy... it's starting to remind me of Scooby Doo. **snickers, grabs the cast** To the Mystery Machine! **runs to her large hot dog shaped vehicle painted with GROOVY colors**

Bakura: ...Is that...your Weeniemobile?

Des: Yes it is! The new and improved Psychadellic Weenie Mystery Machine of FUNK!

Everyone: **huge sweatdrops**

Des: **points at Joey** And YOU get to be the idiot dog! **cackles, snaps a collar (what looks like Scooby Doo's but reads JW on the pendant) around his neck**

Kaiba: **snorts in amusement** I was about to say that, Wheeler.

Joey: Heyyyy!

Des: _ Hey, Daisy! Give Tea some injuries in upcoming chapters. D

Tea: ! But you can't hurt me! I need to preach about friendship!

Des: **hits Tea with a stick again**

Yugi/Bakura: ;;;;

Yami B: Foolish mortals.

Des: _ Thanks, I really am.
Random Rockstar chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Dun dun dun. Okay, sorry. YAY- new story by you! yayness. I loved this! It's really great- you're awesome at writing mystrery stories. Post the next chapter to this sometime soon- I love it so much and I can't wait for more. Rock on_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits-
The Jackal chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is pretty cool. I like it. It runs just like an actual show!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
The CORNFIELD CAPER?

Okay, you were totally right in the email. That's aaa...interesting title.

But this looks GOOD! I can't wait for the next chappie _

Yami Ieyre: Hey! I wasn't in this review!

Ieyre: Quiet, you!
Tikira chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Mystery stories are really your style, eh? It's just like the last one... Well written, and mysterious. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8