Reviews for War Of Conquest
whoatethedogs chapter 14 . 7/22
Sanji: "Zoro..."
Zoro: "?"
Sanji: "Zoro, I-I I love you." -kisses-
Sanji considers his hands precious since they help him cook so WHY WOULD HE USE HIs HANDS IN BATTLE?
This is an excellent story please updates!
You sort of stripped the naruto characters Of their strength, the kages are so much more powerful than the vice admirals!
The misukage is pretty too
NotCharlie chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is a really great story! It has not been updated in a while though. I was wondering if you were planning on updating it soon or ever?
BriEva chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
This is the chapter that annoyed me. Because of how casually Gaara told Crocodile about Shukaku. Even in Naruto he only told them after having a mental break down from the desire to kill Lee.
BriEva chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
This is the closest to a One Piece/ Naruto Crossover that I could see a possibility in it. In fact by this logic you could include HunterXHunter as well as it was recently released that the land where the hunters reside is actually in the middle of a lake.
If all the tailed beasts have been seriously holding back then what can Kurama do? His power is pretty fucking strong as it is. One thing I think is funny is that none of the pirates commented on the ninja's abilities to walk on water. I mean that's pretty freaking awesome especially when it comes to the fact that the Fruit Users can't swim. If they learned basic chakra they could in theory learn to walk on water too.
I like your Devil Fruit theory. It makes the most sense considering Kaguya, though I'm sad about the Biju once being a beast. What kind of beast? It has the ability to turn into a tree.
And When are Naruto and Luffy going to meet? I really want to see their argument on which is better. Meat or Ramen.
The Devil Fruit users haven't really seen the power of a Jinchuuriki. If Naruto goes batshit how would they react? Because Gaara wasn't taken Naruto doesn't really train because the threat of Akatsuki is diverted. Once the World Government leaves will the remaining Akatsuki members go after the jinchuuriki once more? Will Naruto still lose Jiraiya? How will you include the different types of Chakra? Nature, Yin, Yang and Haki?
Read from you soon
Mushroom3565 chapter 28 . 5/8/2014
I really love this story. It's original and doesn't have naruto as the "almighty god". It's really well written and I loved every bit of it. Update soon!
coronadomontes chapter 28 . 3/4/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Abit confusing
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
suing? Suiton? Confused...*Scratches head.*
I'm gonna do this again.
Law!*Glomps him.*
jjjjj chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
You are not planning on nerfing madara like you seem to want to do to naruto are you?
61394 chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
kiba should know not to underestimate Naruto

I kind of have to agree I don't mind the pirates side of the story with war preparations and all but we barley see the shinnobi or what the marines and their allies are up to know for all we know dr vegapunk cloned a biju
killa b chapter 27 . 12/5/2013
I knew it ! And the strongest biju is eight tails kurama is just a prick